• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Expert terrainers needed!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im in need of expert terrainers please. I have made many great maps, a few of which are classics, such as Battle For Middle Earth 6.4_G SE, WW3 Expansion Gold, Battle Of Gettysburg and Ultimate Battle, I am looking forward to working with a team of talented terrainers who think that they can recreate middle earth with me. My current map I am working on will be done shortly and I am in need of terrainers for my next one. My next one will be a brand new battle for middle earth, representing as accuarately as possible the movies. Ive asked for many terrainers from many different sites, so this would be a group effort. Seeing as this task is so huge, there will be terrainers working on each part of middle earth, minas tirith, helms deep, mordor, khand, umbar, edoras, ect. I would greatly apprieciate some terrainers even wanting more info on this map. Please only expert terrainers only. Thanks.

Level 19
why not making like a Lotro Online RPG. 2 sides 1 evil 1 good was my plan before u go out creeping and gona get fast item and defeat other bases. that will be pretty much cooler :D i dont like many of thoose battle for middle earth maps cuz they sucks so boring. And have u ever played battle for middle earth. if not u should try it and make some kind of meelee like is like that if u want meelee :D cya

Status
Not open for further replies.