• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hellfire Basin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hellfire Basin Project ~ Now recruiting!

Hellfire Basin, a harsh desert enviroment was the site of the construction of a secret military base. After many years of organization, the base came under the possesion of many alien artifacts that they studied and incorperated into their own devices. The base was discovered and became grounds for a tournament.

In this tournament, the base supplies vehicles and weaponry for the players to find. The players are given a set amount of time to gain the most points. This event will become a world fanomenon as it progresses but unbeknownst to Earth, a dark force is coming.

Features a free for all battle using tanks, helicopters, turrets, and other vehicles supplied to the player.

A well laid out base allows players to navigate throughout the base and outside.

If you are interested in helping make the map, I will need someone who knows how to get aircraft to use realistic physics (and hopefully get people to be able to take the battle to the roof while some are below). I may need others to help. I will need someone to help terrain to get to the triggers sooner.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spell expert: Make any requested spells[/RAINBOW]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Possible other help will be requested if needed. If you would like one of the positions above, then please PM me. Thx!

Attachments

• Hellfire Basin front gate.jpg
    Hellfire Basin front gate.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Hellfire basin computer new.jpg
    Hellfire basin computer new.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Hellfire Basin helipad.jpg
    Hellfire Basin helipad.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 116
  • Hellfire Basin tank.jpg
    Hellfire Basin tank.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Level 23
It would appear that no one would like to be a part of the project... At my rate (which is almost constant work) the map won't be out for, maybe 3 monthes or more. And I could really use the help. If anyone who knows triggers or at least knows how to get it to work well could offer their services, as well as someone who knows triggers, I would be thankful. That's all.

Note: For those that would like to help, credit on the map, along with a special unit of their choice, will be given.

Status
Not open for further replies.