• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW: Arathi Basin Gameplay video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
World of Warcraft: Arathi Basin Reforged - Fan Edit by JaydenV
Gameplay video

This game is a test of my new movement mechanics that I plan on implementing into an RPG. I have mixed aspects of games like ESO and Swords and Sandals, and I think people will like my spin on the WoW classes. It has a fully customisable camera system designed specifically for the movement mechanics and combat, and the stats and talents leave an endless amount of different play styles that can also be made up as you go.

What I need!
Testers that have extensive knowledge of the Warcraft editor and coding. If my game inspires someone with great knowledge of leaks I would be happy to pay and give lots of credit! I know mostly only GUI and bits of other.

Gameplay video - Make sure to watch the animations.

The movement mechanics were an accident created by the limitations of the Warcraft editor and my knowledge of it, and games. Using Right-Click as your main movement button and WASD to "sprint/strafe" in the corresponding direction (Left, Right, Forward, Back) based of your cursor position, draining stamina.

If anyone is interested in the map or helping, message [email protected]. I'm working 7 days a week picking Zucchini so I've been a bit busy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.