• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Terrain Request] Requesting a Arathi Basin Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm making a remake of a WoW battleground i liked very much when i played it first time :D. I would need a Arathi basin Terrain. I am having a hard time doing it since im a begginner:sad:. If possible plz dont overdo with too much terrain leveling(the stuff that require ramps to get on). I have looked for other arathi based maps and those were very boring... for me atleast(bad terraining and 2 much ramps(no offence:wink:)).
If it helps ive googled a arathi basin map overview, it should look something like that :gg:

map.jpg

A more accurate map is too big to post here so adress : http://www.goblinworkshop.com/pics/maps/ArathiBasin.jpg

Hope u have time for me :smile: THX in advance.

Level 6
I am a litle behind on the map, because i will not be in town for the next couple day, then, I have to go back to school, so I will be a little behind on making the map. But, I assure you that it will be finished.

Level 6
I have finally made progress on the map. The map should be done no later that Sunday afternoon. Thank you for waiting.

Level 6
I just ned to change the tileset(change how the ground looks), Need to add the bridges, and add that farm and the stables that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.