• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias Retaliation ORPG: Terrainer needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
I am currently looking for assistance in terms of terraining for the popular ORPG project Gaias Retaliation
As our current terrain artists have become inactive, I need at least one motivated and skilled person to assist me with further terraining.

The graphic style of the project is what I call "semi highress". We try to achieve an art style that stays in tune with the general Warcraft III Style, but still use high-res texture doodads. If you can do something like that properly, welcome to the team! :)

Link to the project forums:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/gaias-retaliation-orpg-649/

You will be in charge to improve a large area of completed terrain by increasing detail and creating unique places suited for boss battles.
You will also be making interior designs (houses, caves, etc.) and a large part of some kind of swampland-jungle mixture.

The swampland/jungle theme is what I am looking for the most, hence I enclosed two pictures as a reference.
So if you are interested (and possibly are a fan of the map), you can send me a small demo map featuring this swampland/jungle terrain via PN for your application.

115266d1340964393-terrainer-needed-ultrajungle1.jpg

115267d1340964393-terrainer-needed-blinck-swamp.jpg

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
I am listening,I could help you.But one problem I am in the middle of my exams right now and I will finish in 23 May.After that I will be glad to terrain :)

If you agree PM me :)
Thanks for your interest, but this is not exactly the style of terrain we are looking for.

where are u gonna get the models for such a terrain oO
Every good terrainer knows where to get the required models.

Status
Not open for further replies.