• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Recruiting: Texture Artist for Gaias Retaliation ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I'm the maker of the popular hosted project ORPG map "Gaias Retaliation" and I want to implement a brand new feature to this map, which will allow me to change the body textures of heroes throughout the game, in addition to adding attachment models for armors.
That's why I'm currently looking for a skilled texture maker.

Requirements:
- You should have played the map
- A basic understanding of how transparency works in textures and how to use and convert both TGA and BLP files
- Creativity (or enough google skills to get inspiration)
- Experience in texture making (maybe point me to one of your skin resources for reference?)
- WC3 Model viewer or Magos Model Editor to preview the textures on the units

Your job will be to use and alter a pre-made (male and female) body texture template and "paint" nice armor designs on top of them, from simple and realistic to fancy and epic.

You will get credited, of course but there is no payment for this job other than the satisfaction to contribute to a DC project. :)

If you are interested, check out our project forums http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/gaias-retaliation-orpg-649/ and send me a quick PM with a reference to one of your texture works.

Status
Not open for further replies.