Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[UB] Resource Package

Discussion in 'Warcraft: Ultimate Battle' started by Unregret, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Supported Versions: 2.50
    *Note: After extraction, you can still play original maps and campaigns, together with UB maps with the package. If you prefer pure experience, paste the backup file back.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  2. Sonic

Sonic

Resources:
    Resources:
    I tried using this package, game started with no issue, however map loaded for 2:30 mins, then took another 1 min to get to loading screen and at the 12th minute mark I used task manager to stop the process. I got the following error when I was extracting the MPQ file from this package, I was using 7z. File extracts and totals at 613 MB.

PS: Regular maps work with the mpq replaced. Version I am currently using is 1.27b.

Edit PS: I've put the maps in a separate folder: Warcraft III/Maps/Ultimate Battle/ - could that make the process slower?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  3. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Plz download only the map-pack this time. And use WinRar to extract the file instead of 7zip or Winzip.

4. Sonic

Sonic

Resources:
    Resources:
    Worked like a charm, only one remark - Andorhal's doodads and trees aren't there. WinRaR did it's work perfectly, no errors happened. Map loads lightning fast and nothing seemed out of ordinary, even creeps kept their names which is awesome.

5. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You should restart the game, remove any data saved from Ruin of Alter map (previous is conflict with the mpq data). And those trees will be back.

6. Sonic

Sonic

Resources:
    Resources:
    Now it works fine, thanks!
    Amazing work porting the UB to other maps! I love that now it's a mpq pack and not a single map! Hope we get more and more choices in maps later on! Keep it up you got my support and bug testing!

7. KingSlender

KingSlender

Resources:
    Resources:
    game didn't want to launch using this mpq for some reason but worked well in the older one (1.29.2)

8. ginge

ginge

Resources:
    Resources:
    I uploaded the war.mpq, and added the maps to my maps folder. The issue I am encountering is when I select the map in the game it pops up but it the selections for team, race, etc are completely blank. Please help I want to play your races so bad.

9. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You guys can try this one v2.40: [UB] Legacy Versions. Remember to restore the mpq back and remove those maps.