This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.
*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.
*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions
If I miss anyone, please tell me.
- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.
- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...
- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.
That looks really awsome but one thing bothers me... Why use tht ugly blizzard melee map? Can't you pick or create better one?
I know what you mean. But still we have to see how other people comment, eh? Beside, i will create a separated page for all of those "non-lore friendly" factions. Don't worry, i will try to create them to make sure that their theme are fitting to Warcraft 3 environment, for fun and (when all other races are finished). This map version will no longer beta if i finish importing all races from Wa666r (sign.... he is offline for long), then we will talk further about this.Nice to see Dark Iron Clan.
Your future plan sounds interesting,but I don't think it's a good idea to add too much non-lore-friendly factions.
Your map is over 40MB now.
Thank you guy! Please stay tune, there are more races to come and it will be even more maps with better terrains to fightYou just did an epic job! Damn it it's cool!
So I just tested this map(sleepy), it's actually pretty good! But I just wanted to ask if this map have AI for the custom races or not? And by the way, what I dislike about this map is that the Hotkeys!
If a unit's hotkey is to be Q, then please change the tooltip in object editor to Q like "Train Footman (Q)", or you can just switch it back as the original style like F, or D as hotkeys
That's good! However, for the future plan, I don't think that Guess race and the Special race will do something special since I don't very like this idea, and I would recommend you to increase the food cap to 180(Since this game is huge, a large food cap is recommended for me)I will slowly change those tool-tips in time (Those misunderstanding tool-tips are also imported from original versions of Wa666r). For AI things, i can not promise about that now due to massive amount of existing trigger in the game (cause even more lags) and that could be extremely difficult tasks (you can see plenty of custom race maps from other people, they can only replace the original AI of Human, Orc, Undead or Nightelf). However, they are also considered as my future plans so smile .
That's good! However, for the future plan, I don't think that Guess race and the Special race will do something special since I don't very like this idea, and I would recommend you to increase the food cap to 180(Since this game is huge, a large food cap is recommended for me)
I think I will redownload it until at least 3 custom races had their own AI ^^ still looking forward this map!
Having a Naga race doesn't mean it must be a map that has water allow you to dive to.
Neoh,ok,but I researched Diving for Myrmidons and only then mentioned,that there is no water on this map where I can dive xDAs i mentioned before, i will make more unique maps which is suitable for each race theme when the number of races is good enough.
I haven't tried all the races in this map, but the ones I tried worked as intended.
A good idea to gather all races in one map.
I don't really know what to say more, except that the races in themselves are fun and playable, but that wa666r work.
Good compilation of the maps.
This map is heavily triggered, i still find a way to reduce lagging problems as lowest as possible. The lag is even bigger for low-end computers, so i suggest no other operatives running while playing. Fortunately, i have someone to help me in this matter, you can see the different in the future version, for now stay tune. Remaking entire spell system is not going to be easy.
I may be late, but holy crap you did a great job in this. wa666r's races on top of your Total War triggers.
Man, this might be heaven..
Is that possible to manage ai picking random race for more than 4 races?
So, is this map really discontinue?
Wait a moment, lets me finish uploading the new version . Well, that just what i said, there are plenty of things need to do first before even touch my hand on that idea.Amazing map , but pls don`t update map with Star Craft races because map will be bullshit like heroes of the storm .
What are your todo list now?(do not say "to finish pandaren" in the more deeper future)
k.Well, im very busy with my MBA degree now, so i spend sometime to test, fix AI editor in WE.
What's new in the 1.4 version?
Opps, I didn't notice it :/ still, keep on working thisYou should read update tab. Its all about triggers. This version is reduced periodic lag significantly compared to previous version plus full AI for Dalaran along with several other things including tree-growing and knock-back system.
Opps, I didn't notice it :/ still, keep on working this
I enjoyed your creation. Although it is cool and has a wide range of custom races, the big problem for your map is that it cannot be played multiplayer. And I am not sure Blizzard will improve this issue on further "extraordinary" patches like this one 1.27, which at least 30% of the Warcraft 3 players actually installed it. Anyway, I will give it a sincere rating based on the map not on the possibility of being played in multiplayer. 5/5. Good luck on it. P.S. Choosing Raging Stream to build your ideas of altered melee on it, was a good idea!
Saw a tiny problem. I was testing the map and playing as dark iron, them from time to time I got absurd lag spikes. I tought it was some background trigger but them I discovered why.
It seems every time the orb of hatred activates its spell, while its affecting the enemy unit, the map framerate drops a lot. As soon as the effect/sfx stops, the map goes back to normal.
Other than that, Im quite liking the map, maybe optimizing some unit models the map turns a bit lighter.
i like a lot this map! it's really fun to play, just a few things, i played as worgen, and the curse ability is kinda too op, at some point i was able to swarm the enemy base with summonables wolves from distance, and i kept my entire army complete, i mean, for me it was a good thing lol, but i think that you should balance it; also, i tried to choose pandarens, and everytime i get dalaran instead, idk, that happens bc that faction is still wip?, btw, can you make a list of wich armies and what level of handicap i have to set up in order to give each faction ai?