1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ultimate Battle v2.50

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

Warcraft: Ultimate Battle v2.50++
UB Development Team
@Unregret, @ZiBitheWand3r3r and @Wa666r

Installation & Uninstall

***Note: Map-pack required this package to work properly***
- Download package: [UB] Resource Package
- Read Me

- For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
- For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
- For WC3 TFT 1.30+: Under Development....

Current Changes

- Change the way resoures work.
- Tiny size map-pack, all required only one package.
- Fix Tavern Hero Spells.

Map Info

This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.

*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.

*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions

Credit

If I miss anyone, please tell me.
Suggestion

- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.

Trigger

- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...

Model & Skin

- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.

Contents

Booty Bay (Map)

Echo Isles (Map)

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Lost Temple (Map)

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Andorhal (Map)

Gnoll Wood (Map)

Dustwallow Keys (Map)

Raging Stream (Map)

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Ice Crown (Map)

1. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You should read update tab. Its all about triggers. This version is reduced periodic lag significantly compared to previous version plus full AI for Dalaran along with several other things including tree-growing and knock-back system.

2. Raider Neoh

Raider Neoh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Opps, I didn't notice it :/ still, keep on working this :D

3. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you. I am still spending little time on AI until ZiBitheWand3r3r's back and lets just hope this map rating will get back to where its belong .Otherwise, enjoy!

4. Alexen

Alexen

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I enjoyed your creation. Although it is cool and has a wide range of custom races, the big problem for your map is that it cannot be played multiplayer. And I am not sure Blizzard will improve this issue on further "extraordinary" patches like this one 1.27, which at least 30% of the Warcraft 3 players actually installed it. Anyway, I will give it a sincere rating based on the map not on the possibility of being played in multiplayer. 3/5. Good luck on it. P.S. Choosing Raging Stream to build your ideas of altered melee on it, was a good idea!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  5. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Blizzard rumor is about future update allowing up to 150 mb map for multiplayer. I still hope that day will come soon. And thank you, yep Raging Stream is definitely good map for testing everything. As the matter of fact, 2 other empty player slots left off are for spectators.

About multiplayer , i can confirm that it works for alternative hosting method outside of Battle.net ring. You can still enjoy this with your friends until new WC patch come in.

I didn't fully test this map with anyone, possibly some errors occur during game-play but i will await for those challenges later.

Oh, AI for High Elf is uploading right now. This race's trigger has not remade over so some lagging problems may pop up if you use this race but still, enjoy!!!

6. Alexen

Alexen

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I will check out the new updates too.

7. infrenus

infrenus

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Saw a tiny problem. I was testing the map and playing as dark iron, them from time to time I got absurd lag spikes. I tought it was some background trigger but them I discovered why.

It seems every time the orb of hatred activates its spell, while its affecting the enemy unit, the map framerate drops a lot. As soon as the effect/sfx stops, the map goes back to normal.

Other than that, Im quite liking the map, maybe optimizing some unit models the map turns a bit lighter.

8. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    i like a lot this map! it's really fun to play, just a few things, i played as worgen, and the curse ability is kinda too op, at some point i was able to swarm the enemy base with summonables wolves from distance, and i kept my entire army complete, i mean, for me it was a good thing lol, but i think that you should balance it; also, i tried to choose pandarens, and everytime i get dalaran instead, idk, that happens bc that faction is still wip?, btw, can you make a list of wich armies and what level of handicap i have to set up in order to give each faction ai?

9. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I will fix that right away, thank for the report.

Lol, that was wa666r's idea, i tried to convince him that they are OP too. Well, i will update and balance Worgen ability as well. Yes, Pandaren still work WIP. Read the description for AI setting.

10. Raider Neoh

Raider Neoh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh yeah, Unregret, for the next update, would you mind change the model of Scarlet Crusader's Marketplace's model to Ujimasa Hojo's Bandit Marketplace? Without the build animations, it bothered me :(

11. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Good Idea. Considered it done.

12. Raider Neoh

Raider Neoh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Also, if possible, would you also change the model of Dark Iron's building Obelisk to Ujimasa Hojo's Northend pack's Aviary too? Because the Obelisk also don't have a build animation. The only problem with this Aviary model is it doesn't have an icon. I think you can just simply screenshot its model portrait and make it into an icon.

13. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Could you mind to see any other buildings aside from Ujimasa Hojo cause i'm going to use them as the building set for other races too? Try to find something similar.

14. Raider Neoh

Raider Neoh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Buildings other then Ujimasa's buildings don't match them, most buildings are likely some RPG style buildings other just buildings that don't match with the set at all

15. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ok then i will search it myself. Anyway, Lost Ones AI is coming.

16. Kragez

Kragez

Resources:
    Resources:
    I found 2 bugs in Pandaren race:
    1)To research Backpack it says we need Emporium;
    2)To purchase Orb of Lighting it says we need Fortress.

17. Raider Neoh

Raider Neoh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Isn't Pandaren still WIP?

18. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Exactly! You can now choose and see Pandaren in action but there are plenty of things need to be done here such as building model set, ability skill...etc.

19. Raider Neoh

Raider Neoh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Then how is it possible that he is able to play as Pandaren? that's weird

BTW, for the next update, CHANGE THE MODEL OF THE MARKETPLACE(Aka Treasury) lol :D

20. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Choose the pandaren race and you will see