NagaEnchantress

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A naga enchantress here, credits please.

Keywords:
naga enchantress
Contents

NagaEnchantress (Model)

NagaEnchantress (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-29-07] Model works and is very nice.

M

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-29-07]

Model works and is very nice.

Level 4
god 6375.......

phew, luckily theyre not a big prob (OH NO?!) compared to the splendor of the enchantress, thats a goddam nice model, a fine piece of modeling work, armel got the ballz

by the way i loved the armor on her, changed the nude looking style of the commom naga. 4/5 (the polys omfg...)

Level 7
What is this "Multires modificator"? Never heard of it (if it's an mdx importer, I've got max 4 and importers only work for 5 or above). Anyway, now it's too late, I'm quiting modeling, maybe if someone needs it he can add it by himself.

Level 2
very nice model.. I've been waiting for another Naga Hero that was useable(and could swim correctly)...
4/5 from me...
NOTE: I must agree with some people.. How are there that many polys?!?

Level 2
can any1 make an icon for this supirior model :?:

only one thin i don't like with this model and that is the helmet. it just dont fit on that head...

But all in all a superb model 5/5 :twisted: !!!

but if I shall ever use this model I need an Icon :evil: !!!

Level 4
I hope you'll resubmit it one time with less polys. I just thought you have done a perfect model and it looks like a perfect model.

But number of polys is much too high. My PC[2.4Gig ,Ram: 1Gig, graphics: Radeon 9500 pro ] stopps while the model is crossing the screen.

Rating:(3/5)

Bert The Jasser

Level 7
Import the model (mdx) and the portrait to the default import paths, and the skin (blp) to the path displayed on this page: Textures\HeroNagaEnchantress.blp . Don't import the Altar of the Depths texture, it already exists in game.

Level 3
very nice, 5/5 but i have to rate it 4 for the enourmous poly count.
maybe you should try editing out some things (i mean, you really dont need those lobster claws on the necklace for one, a simple skin fix will do fine)

but other than that it looks awesome, a pity its another spellcaster-hero, but at least another naga hero which is good

well done
Bort

Level 7
It's a spell caster, but I planned to add more anims so she could have spells more adapted to close combat: she'd have had a sort of whirlwind anim for a blademaster-like whirlwind spell (ultimate), and I also planed her to be able to charm (temporarily? or with a very long cooldown... or as a second ultimate) or stun units by blowing her conch... the fourth spell being this invocation of makruras => both mage and close combat abilities. Alas I can't do good anims; finally, it would have been nice if I could have given her more attack anims. So if anybody feels like adding these anims (or others) to the model, feel free to do it as you wish.

Level 2
WoW This Stupid Model IS So Nice Owesome well i give to this model 1000000/1000000. Hey Armel Dont pay Attention to All Those Freaky Bitches They Donr Know shit About Models.Your Model Is Very Nice Man.

Level 1
i have HeroNagaEnchantress_Portrait.mdx as the path for the portrait but its giving me Textures\HeroNagaEnchantress.blp as the portrait option.. anyone know why its doing this? im using WEU if that helps
thanks

Level 1
This is one of those models that you would look for over and over in the World Editor, until you realized it was a custom model. Great model. 5/5