• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Battle v2.50

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Warcraft: Ultimate Battle v2.50++
UB Development Team
@Unregret, @ZiBitheWand3r3r and @Wa666r

***Note: Map-pack required this package to work properly***
- Download package: [UB] Resource Package
- Read Me

- For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
- For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
- For WC3 TFT 1.30+: Under Development....

- Change the way resoures work.
- Tiny size map-pack, all required only one package.
- Fix Tavern Hero Spells.

Map Info

This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.

*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.

*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions
Credit

If I miss anyone, please tell me.

- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.

- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...

- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.

Contents

Andorhal (Map)

Booty Bay (Map)

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Dustwallow Keys (Map)

Echo Isles (Map)

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Gnoll Wood (Map)

Ice Crown (Map)

Lost Temple (Map)

Raging Stream (Map)

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Level 1
I hope we can see shivara, fel reaver, succubus, imp mother in your future burning legion like this one.

Attachments

• burning legion.png
    burning legion.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
  • fel reaver.png
    fel reaver.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 100
Level 1
Why is this map unavailable to be played off line?i Don't have internet and want to play this map so badly, is there any way around it? Please!

Level 1
You must the map into the wrong directory or do not update to patch 1.27+.
Can you please explain? I am currently using warcraft 1.28.5 but I do however still have my warcraft 3 version 1.26, where would I have to put the map if it has to be the wrong directory?

Last edited:
Level 14
Can you please explain? I am currently using warcraft 1.28.5 but I do however still have my warcraft 3 version 1.26, where would I have to put the map if it has to be the wrong directory?
Maps in Warcraft III root directory.

I'm honestly surprised that hasn't come up yet.

The Ominous Horizons group had a pretty schweet Tauren race going.
There are some unique and interesting things inside the map. I can reuse most of them, thanks to your suggestion.
I am focusing on improving my Chinese skills, thus that would delay the project.

Level 1
Maps in Warcraft III root directory.

There are some unique and interesting things inside the map. I can reuse most of them, thanks to your suggestion.
I am focusing on improving my Chinese skills, thus that would delay the project.
So it must not be put in the TFT directory, just the normal W3 maps directory?

Level 1
Yes, try it please
I put the map in the W3 maps directory and opened the game with my TFT v1.26 and it just shows a white square where the map would display i can select the races but when it comes to the load screen it stops and then my W3 TFT stops responding.

Level 14
I put the map in the W3 maps directory and opened the game with my TFT v1.26 and it just shows a white square where the map would display i can select the races but when it comes to the load screen it stops and then my W3 TFT stops responding.

1.27b+ please... If you use Patch 1.28+ (You have to put your map in Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps (It's not the WC3 root directory, it is in Your computer's Documents where your other games configs also here). If you downgrade it to 1.27b then put it in Maps. Lucky I read carefully changelog of 1.28+ and notice this.

Level 1
1.27b+ please... If you use Patch 1.28+ (You have to put your map in Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps (It's not the WC3 root directory, it is in Your computer's Documents where your other games configs also here). If you downgrade it to 1.27b then put it in Maps. Lucky I read carefully changelog of 1.28+ and notice this.
I tried putting the map in my documents/war craft3/maps for my V1.28.5 and it still shows the white block in the map, I also tried with my 1.27b version and i put it in just the maps directory and it did the exact same thing, I don't know what I am doing wrong or what :( :( :(

Level 14
I tried putting the map in my documents/war craft3/maps for my V1.28.5 and it still shows the white block in the map, I also tried with my 1.27b version and i put it in just the maps directory and it did the exact same thing, I don't know what I am doing wrong or what :( :( :(

Ok, give me more clues and tell me exactly what is the white block in the map you said:
1. Is it in map name or in-game? Do you really start it, and make it to loading screen?
2. Did you select Human before starting the map?
3. I will ask this again: are you sure your version is 1.27b+?

=> Did you try with other maps as well?

Level 1
Ok, give me more clues and tell me exactly what is the white block in the map you said:
1. Is it in map name or in-game? Do you really start it, and make it to loading screen?
2. Did you select Human before starting the map?
3. I will ask this again: are you sure your version is 1.27b+?

=> Did you try with other maps as well?
1: at the bottom right of my screen it says 1.27.(etc)
2: my game is registering the map in the directory but as soon as i left click the map, it takes a while and then on the right where it gives you the look of the map (above advanced options) it is just a white block, however the option to add bots and select races appears so, I make myself team human as well as the bots and then I click 'start' it loads up until about 33% and then the game freezes. (I then press ctrl+alt+dlt) and it says that my W3 is not responding. This happens on both my v1.27 and 1.28.5 (after selecting the right directory to choose the map from.) For ex. For v1.28.5 to select the map i go (users/my name/documents/W3/maps/UB) (all the other custom maps I have work like GREEN TD and my rpg games aswell as arena games)

Level 14
1: at the bottom right of my screen it says 1.27.(etc)
2: my game is registering the map in the directory but as soon as i left click the map, it takes a while and then on the right where it gives you the look of the map (above advanced options) it is just a white block, however the option to add bots and select races appears so, I make myself team human as well as the bots and then I click 'start' it loads up until about 33% and then the game freezes. (I then press ctrl+alt+dlt) and it says that my W3 is not responding. This happens on both my v1.27 and 1.28.5 (after selecting the right directory to choose the map from.) For ex. For v1.28.5 to select the map i go (users/my name/documents/W3/maps/UB) (all the other custom maps I have work like GREEN TD and my rpg games aswell as arena games)

Load about 33%? Haha, dude I know why, because it is still loading, depends on your PC, you have to wait much longer. Just lets it load about 2 minutes (you can Alt-tab right after you press start and can do other things while waiting) and when you see your mouse auto-move to the left corner of pc screen, thats a sign that the map is .started... Have fun

Thanks for adding the Pandaren Firedrum Tank to your map @Unregret , I much appreciate your work and your map is awesome.
Me too, my honor to bring joy to you, General.

Level 1
Load about 33%? Haha, dude I know why, because it is still loading, depends on your PC, you have to wait much longer. Just lets it load about 2 minutes (you can Alt-tab right after you press start and can do other things while waiting) and when you see your mouse auto-move to the left corner of pc screen, thats a sign that the map is .started... Have fun

Me too, my honor to bring joy to you, General.
But then why wouldn't it register the map in the homescreen when I initially left click the map?I am sure others don't have this problem, but then if you know why, why would it say my W3 isn't reaponding or do you still think I should wait? Because my other maps don't take long at all to load the game, any other suggestions?

Level 14
But then why wouldn't it register the map in the homescreen when I initially left click the map?I am sure others don't have this problem, but then if you know why, why would it say my W3 isn't reaponding or do you still think I should wait? Because my other maps don't take long at all to load the game, any other suggestions?
:< "facepalm" I guess I don't know why after all, yes? seem you have to get rid of it. I told you everything I know.

Level 1
Great map, love it. But i have a little suggestion: could you please make race choose without time limit or last longer than 60 seconds? some peoples typing isnt so fast and if you didnt do everything in 60 second you have to restart game, which actually takes really great amount of time because of maps size

Level 8
Hello,Unregret.I found that the last version(1.92) take about 20 minutes to load map.But the earlier version take only 5 minutes to load map.This is why?