• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Battle v2.50

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Warcraft: Ultimate Battle v2.50++
UB Development Team
@Unregret, @ZiBitheWand3r3r and @Wa666r

***Note: Map-pack required this package to work properly***
- Download package: [UB] Resource Package
- Read Me

- For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
- For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
- For WC3 TFT 1.30+: Under Development....

- Change the way resoures work.
- Tiny size map-pack, all required only one package.
- Fix Tavern Hero Spells.

Map Info

This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.

*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.

*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions
Credit

If I miss anyone, please tell me.

- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.

- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...

- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.

Contents

Andorhal (Map)

Booty Bay (Map)

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Dustwallow Keys (Map)

Echo Isles (Map)

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Gnoll Wood (Map)

Ice Crown (Map)

Lost Temple (Map)

Raging Stream (Map)

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Level 14
Outlaws from Bandit class have already Grief buff without the upgrade that says it gives it to them

Thank you, next version will fix that.

hi, me and my friend playing in local area network and everytime he try to join map, it automatcilly kicks him out

which TFT version do you guys use? also make sure both players download the same version.

Level 2
Bugs Report:
1.Lost ones: Dread Raven's requirement is not correct.
2.Terran:Viking's requirement is not correct.
3.Player can only select one of AI players to use custom factions.(war3,1.27)
4.NightBorne:Tempomancer,Temporal blast's icon is green.

BTW:
Wa666r's new faction has released!

Last edited:
Level 14
Bugs Report:
1.Lost ones: Dread Raven's requirement is not correct.
2.Terran:Viking's requirement is not correct.
3.Player can only select one of AI players to use custom factions.(war3,1.27)

BTW:
Wa666r's new faction has released!

Thank you, I will try to fix all of them. It's about time Wa666r releasing Felblood Elf. I almost finish Blood Elf too.
Next 2 races will be Blood Elf and Burning Legion (by Skyfira).

About Terran, i think they just enter this map somehow. I will try to remove them next time ;)). Nobody know about that.

Level 1
So, tried playing this on battlenet (public math) but we can't play it (both computers' games are fully updated) as it shows the download number next to it (when you join a map on battle net and you don't have the map) but it doesn't progress... oh and we both have downloaded the map and can play it by ourselves.

Level 2
Thank you for your respond. Well i try to use this first because i can test it how maximum players can cause any lags or bugs to the map. In addition, i am planning to add more and more unique races without any conflicts then i can be more confident about importing all those huge resources into another map. :D

que buen mapa es perfecto, considero que no se valora como se debería valorar el trabajo es muy bueno. quería preguntar dos cosas
-se puede traducir a español
-puedes sacar las razas aparte, el mapa a veces se demora bastante en cargar, y cuando uno quiere jugar con una sola raza pues es mejor tener el mapa aparte, ya hay unas razas aparte como los fel orc, draenei, worgen,etc. en mi caso mi raza favorita fueron los jungle troll
-new race: tuskarr, kobold,goblin, gnoll, tauren
gracias por la atención y saludos de colombia :v

Level 1
Hi. Loving the map so far! Can't wait to get acquainted with all of the races. Just a curious question for ya. Will there ever be any possibility for a Gnoll race? I remember a long while back I found a bunch of resources made for one.

Other than that I 100% support this map and can't wait to see what's next! ^.^

EDIT: Will not work multiplayer for people I'm trying to host it for. They get stuck at 27 on the download and will not start :(

Last edited:
Level 14
Such things happen when there's over 100 mbs of imports.
All's fair =)
Fair and square.

still waiting for the blood elves
Incoming. We currently have a short break.

always like this when my friends join my local network and try to join this map
EDIT: Will not work multiplayer for people I'm trying to host it for. They get stuck at 27 on the download and will not start

We have no problem with connectivity, thus no solution to this problem. You guys can try this: Warcraft III bypass map file size limit. [ver.6]

It will be a good idea to include gnome, goblin, Tauren

Feedback: I played with dwarf. There is no team color on the models and it is very imagined race. No default units, but it's ok.
It will take time and space. I didn't claim there is no more race to be added, did I?

Level 14
probably good enough but please do on the other map... not the map
of icecrown glacier:/

We can add more races on one map but not the others... yet. This second phase of the project is far from over and plenty of different things to take care of. We do it slowly and steady... to keep consistency updates with vast changes and such.

Level 14
You can copy and past terrain and doodads. Other maps would be nice. Great work though. 5/5

Of course, we can do that. Though the problem here is that this primary map is so heavy. If we are going to post other terrain map here, this pack size would be double. Thus, it would be wise we keep one map at one place.

Soon, there will be one point we will leave this page as a template one (used to update information) and upload other maps in Hosted Project Forum (not in Map section).

Happy New Year from Asia.

Level 2
Crusader faction seems to have lost its AI in the 1.98.

Also, a couple bug reports about the blood elf faction:
Farrier requires Temple of Phoenix, their tier 3 town hall
Sweatshop requires tier 2 town hall but also Farrier, effectively requiring tier 3 town hall
Lumber gathering and masonry upgrades at the Forestation require Keep rather than the blood elf tier 2 town hall
The Phoenix Assassin's Meld ability doesn't function at all, and her Poison Trap ultimate is available at level 1.

Last edited:
Level 14
Crusader faction seems to have lost its AI in the 1.98.

Also, a couple bug reports about the blood elf faction:
Farrier requires Temple of Phoenix, their tier 3 town hall
Sweatshop requires tier 2 town hall but also Farrier, effectively requiring tier 3 town hall
Lumber gathering and masonry upgrades at the Forestation require Keep rather than the blood elf tier 2 town hall
The Phoenix Assassin's Meld ability doesn't function at all, and her Poison Trap ultimate is available at level 1.

Yes, I am still changing these heroes skills. More spell techniques = more system conflicts. I will try to fix them as basic as possible.

Level 17
i think the map size is still too big, i saw that you wrote you have no problem with connectivity and performance,
well that covers you. not other people, they could very much have issues trying to play this.
first of all the map size means you cant expect for people to join and wait for it to be downloaded.
so the only option is that nearly every match must be pre-planned with 8 people who have already downloaded the map then host join and play,
tho i wonder how many guys lagg mid game xD. even in wtii's video.

whichever. i didnt like the Illidari race. because they are not a race, they're a mix of race's that already have their own race in your map.
its like making the cult of the damned as another race from the undead,
and you have high elves and blood elves ?
like i clearly see that this has nothing to do with present or past lore,
and i hope my eyes are blind because i dont want to believe the fact you mentioned that dwarves have weak base defense.

Last edited:
Level 14
how many guys lagg mid game xD. even in wtii's video.

Because many triggers have not converted, from GUI to vJass. The version you see in that video is long-gone outdated.

pre-planned with 8 people
That's because WC3 engine where we are unable to leverage it. Maps with more than 100 mb will get much trouble playing online. However, our main objective is functional, to make it playable and see how WC3 engine can maximum handle large quantity of data. Have you ever heard of "Mod until it crash"?
If you think we are trying all our efforts to make it fully playable online and easy to install before playing, then you are wrong. Because we can't and we know where our expectation are.

i didnt like the Illidari race
Your aspect, your experience. We will not discuss on that. It's better if you can point out bugs and other things for us.

Level 2
YES!1.98!!!
BUG:Blood Elf's forge(Or blacksmith) require T3 base?

BTW:Any news about legion?(It seem you are going to combine two maps? )
And can we see Fel blood elves in next update?

Best wishes for you and happy Lunar new year in Asia.

Level 14
And can we see Fel blood elves in next update?

Felblood Elves have just released by Wa666r not long ago. Its presence will not be here anytime soon because of understandable reasons.

It will be imported into UB without any changes from original one. So yes, you can see it in nearest updates.

Blood Elf's forge(Or blacksmith) require T3 base?
That is not a bug. I am still working on this race now (WIP). It also takes time.

Level 4
Very fun map!!! the only problem i got is that when i play against IA the game crash. I dont know if its only my problem

Level 17
If you think we are trying all our efforts to make it fully playable online and easy to install before playing, then you are wrong.
well hands down then.
if making a "melee" map functional for online gameplay is not your prime goal then i got nothing to say.
whichever. i didnt like the Illidari race. because they are not a race, there a mix of race's that already have their own race in your map. its like making the cult of the damned as another race from the undead,

Your aspect, your experience. We will not discuss on that. It's better if you can point out bugs and other things for us.

and im sorry but dont bug this down and only quote the part where i say i didnt like the illidari race i clearly mentioned why i dont like and its not in terms of the race and gameplay but its in terms of LORE, not trying to sue but yes in terms of lore this faction or "race" were not a race but just a group of races mixed under the rule of a single character,
and to see that these same races are present in your map dose not match very well togatherl.
ofc this is only my opinion but it dose not mean my words are nullified just because its my opinion.

Level 14
That's perfectly fine; different strokes for different folks.

Oh, you've heard of me? ;D

More than that. The first time when I have a desire to play something more than original melee, that when I tried to search for a map that has something new and after that found this: ~Custom Race Creation~ (no official name) - Wc3C.net. This is the motivation that I push myself into WE and make my way into Hiveworkshop. So yes, you can tell me that I know you even before Hive.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
More than that. The first time when I have a desire to play something more than original melee, that when I tried to search for a map that has something new and after that found this: ~Custom Race Creation~ (no official name) - Wc3C.net. This is the motivation that I push myself into WE and make my way into Hiveworkshop. So yes, you can tell me that I know you even before Hive.
... Wow. Thanks for that, I... Don't know what to say. : )

Level 2
When I play as worgen or high elf,any structure build by worker will destory immediately without resource return.
I have not test other custom factions yet.
In 1.96,All custom factions work properly during build a structure.

My WAR3 is 1.27,I play as a single game.

Last edited: