• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Battle v2.50

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Warcraft: Ultimate Battle v2.50++
UB Development Team
@Unregret, @ZiBitheWand3r3r and @Wa666r

***Note: Map-pack required this package to work properly***
- Download package: [UB] Resource Package
- Read Me

- For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
- For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
- For WC3 TFT 1.30+: Under Development....

- Change the way resoures work.
- Tiny size map-pack, all required only one package.
- Fix Tavern Hero Spells.

Map Info

This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.

*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.

*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions
Credit

If I miss anyone, please tell me.

- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.

- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...

- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.

Contents

Andorhal (Map)

Booty Bay (Map)

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Dustwallow Keys (Map)

Echo Isles (Map)

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Gnoll Wood (Map)

Ice Crown (Map)

Lost Temple (Map)

Raging Stream (Map)

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Level 5
this map is very good and i love your races my Fav is Forsaken and trolls but can i ask for a race i want to see skeleton race only i hope you read this best map Ever 10/10 i hope to see more in the future

Level 14
this map is very good and i love your races my Fav is Forsaken and trolls but can i ask for a race i want to see skeleton race only i hope you read this best map Ever 10/10 i hope to see more in the future

Skeleton only? Do it based on lore? Maybe you can give a hint or something. It's unlikely to create a new Undead race by our own this time, maybe other melee makers can have better idea to create something like that.

Thank you for playing.

Level 5
i don't know anything about skeleton lore in warcraft . i just like skeletons and i thought it was a good idea i will think for other race and i tried all race in the map and they are very cool

Level 8
Report two bug.
Burning Legion's Felbat is required for Totem Of Doom.But Totem Of Doom can not be finded.
Burning Legion's Backpack is requeired for Bulwark.But Bulwark can not be finded.

Level 1
hello it would be very interesting to see your project on the map called World of Paradise the land contains all the graphic sets and it would be very good to see your project on that map is just an opinion

Level 6
Is it possible to make custom MPQ files that makes game load faster?
You can also update your map with increasing numbers of MPQs (I mean: Version 1 = UB1.MPQ New Version = UB2.MPQ) That can reduce to size files that we are downloading for each update. Maybe :|
Just suggestion.

Level 14
Is it possible to make custom MPQ files that makes game load faster?
You can also update your map with increasing numbers of MPQs (I mean: Version 1 = UB1.MPQ New Version = UB2.MPQ) That can reduce to size files that we are downloading for each update. Maybe :|
Just suggestion.

I used to adjust Vexorian Optimizer to increase map loading (according to somebody suggestion). It did reduce map loading time but too bad, the size is increased by 20% bigger. I am going to convert all custom sound file to mp3 and hope it will reduce the map size.

MPQs? No indea. I have no experience about which software can further decrease the file size. Maybe you guys have better solution to this? without opening more potential problems?

Level 2
Bug:WAR3 1.27,map version:1.99b+.
Got a CTD when vile Naga try to buy orb from its shop.
Legion:Felbat's requirement is not correct.
I often got CTD during AI play as nightborne or draenei after game start about 20 mins,I have no idea what happend.

BTW:
The Burning Crusade's custom faction is Legion.
The Lord of Outland's custom faction is Illidari.
These two have already in UB.
So,will I see something like vile Legion or vile Illidari in next update?

Last edited:
Level 14
Why the hell game always crash med game when i play as the Legion
I often got CTD during AI play as nightborne or draenei after game start about 20 mins,I have no idea what happend.

There are many works around:
- There were some Night Elf AI in the map. Ridiculously, they tend to build moon wells to lock themselves inside bases and try to get out in order to build or combat. You can avoid crash by not select Night Elf or random. This problem is due to poor map terrain. I will deal with this later.
- Some triggers are potential problems. I will double-check them and fix them immediately if any. It's not the AI, could also be some spells with wrong trigger orders or even worst some buff conflicts. This should take times to find out so patience, guys.

Got a CTD when vile Naga try to buy orb from its shop.
That's definitely a bug. Will change it to something else on next patch.

So,will I see something like vile Legion or vile Illidari in next update?
No. They will remake into other races or even easter eggs. (similar to what I did with Dwarf race from Glory of the Sea map...)

Last edited:
Level 7
Got to test out the Legion. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure why you changed certain Heroes and Spells. I do remember you stating that you would need to change some models, via reverting them to their wc3 forms, but you didn't state anything about changing some of the playable units, there's a few issues I have as well with the upgrades, one of which being the Wrathguard and Shivarra. The Felguard and Succubus aren't meant to transform to Wrathguard and Shivarra after the upgrade is researched. This wasn't a bug in my map it was 100% intended.

Personally, I feel as though you kept the parts you liked about my race and changed the ones you didn't and if that's the case, I'm disappointed. It took a lot of work to create the Legion race and having that work be changed is disrespectful. However, I also understand that this map is huge and as such you may have done what you felt necessary but you really should have communicated with me about this.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Personally, I feel as though you kept the parts you liked about my race and changed the ones you didn't and if that's the case, I'm disappointed. It took a lot of work to create the Legion race and having that work be changed is disrespectful. However, I also understand that this map is huge and as such you may have done what you felt necessary but you really should have communicated with me about this.
I guess I kinda thought that was implicit (if not explicit) in the agreement to donate a race; that it would be changed. (Part of why I have not yet assented to out, lol).
Sorry, though.

Level 1
Got to test out the Legion. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure why you changed certain Heroes and Spells. I do remember you stating that you would need to change some models, via reverting them to their wc3 forms, but you didn't state anything about changing some of the playable units, there's a few issues I have as well with the upgrades, one of which being the Wrathguard and Shivarra. The Felguard and Succubus aren't meant to transform to Wrathguard and Shivarra after the upgrade is researched. This wasn't a bug in my map it was 100% intended.

I am enjoying your original map more than the one in here tho.

Level 6
Oh that is a lot of new ones. If I can set this to privet and turn on cheats this would be a fun way to set up small towns and stuff. (Banchy possessing worker means now I build your stuff to.)

Level 1
Hi Guys i am new here, and i have a question, where and how can i play this map, i have already downloaded it, but in local it does not generate because its too big, and in single player.. it does not function well, starting from choosing the race. i'm excited to try this map

Level 24
Hi Guys i am new here, and i have a question, where and how can i play this map, i have already downloaded it, but in local it does not generate because its too big, and in single player.. it does not function well, starting from choosing the race. i'm excited to try this map
Are you running the PTR patch? Because that will cause problems and crashes. Otherwise you should run with 1.28. Also, sometimes a weaker computer might have a hard time loading in all the information required.

Level 6
Ok I love the bandits. You got them and the night elves and you effectivly have endless resorces. They all most come to what I would want the undead from the base game to have been. (ya ya I know I will not bother anyone with saying the changes I would do.)

Level 1
Are you running the PTR patch? Because that will cause problems and crashes. Otherwise you should run with 1.28. Also, sometimes a weaker computer might have a hard time loading in all the information required.
i only have the regular warcraft iii v1.26, i just saw wtiii play this on youtube thats why i want to try it, but the map crashes in local area, and in single player the choosing of race does'nt come out at the start

Level 6
i only have the regular warcraft iii v1.26, i just saw wtiii play this on youtube thats why i want to try it, but the map crashes in local area, and in single player the choosing of race does'nt come out at the start
Did you put it into the download or scenario folders?

Level 6
Aw is this editor protected? I really wanted to open it in editor place down every worker type for me and 2 ais then really go to town in a full on war.

Level 2
Hi! i just played a 3 FFA with AI being a Fel Orc against Dalaran and Crusader:
Dalaran beat Crusader and i beat Dalaran but before the screen of victory pops up it crashed.
Can i make a series of videos on Youtube? Thanks

Level 24
Hi! i just played a 3 FFA with AI being a Fel Orc against Dalaran and Crusader:
Dalaran beat Crusader and i beat Dalaran but before the screen of victory pops up it crashed.
Can i make a series of videos on Youtube? Thanks

Crashes are prevalent when working with so many custom assets. Make sure you're not playing on the PTR patch.
Sure. Let us know a link.

Level 2
So i forgot most of them becuase i didnt care, But if YOU care i will write here the bugs i noticed from this last version, here goes : Naga - Turtle spikes upgrade is already upgraded without purchasing it.
Legion - Pit lord hero , has his AoE skill doing damage of the 3 lvl from lvl 1 (its not always happening but if you take it lvl 1 and go to the weak camp it almost kills them, which is more damage than it says). Bandits: the horse rider hero : his heal doesnt heal or do damage its broken. So thats what i remember, And some tip from me - even if you play vs another player (becuase vs the computer is unplayable with the following details) you cant expect bandits , draenei and any unit that has % chance to go invisible when being hit to be viable. the units that go invisible are useless you have to be above them at all times commanding them to re-attack and they are not even mages. So imagine sending all your troops to attack and half of them slacking in the sides and leaving ur ranged troops defenseless! thats all from me for now thank you however for the map its good

Level 1
This map is extraordinary. I started playing a few days ago, mostly with the Dwarf race and it's awesome. One thing i noticed, the Storm Mage hero from the Dwarfs has only female names instead of male and the "Idle Workers" icon that's on the left side of the screen, has an orc icon instead of the dwarf worker one.

Level 1
Having some trouble getting the map to work right and I'm not entirely sure why.
Tried single player and hosting game as lan with a single AI, each time it failed to despawn the neutral creeps at each base, and then shortly after the game starts it declares that players 13-24 have been defeated and the creeps stop doing anything, becoming utterly passive even when attacked. There is additionally an item at the foot of each creep, presumably the random item it would have otherwise dropped. Some other minor things include neutral buildings appearing as hostile.
Otherwise the AI still functions just fine.
Is there a fix or did the map break with the 2.9 update?

Level 6
Having some trouble getting the map to work right and I'm not entirely sure why.
Tried single player and hosting game as lan with a single AI, each time it failed to despawn the neutral creeps at each base, and then shortly after the game starts it declares that players 13-24 have been defeated and the creeps stop doing anything, becoming utterly passive even when attacked. There is additionally an item at the foot of each creep, presumably the random item it would have otherwise dropped. Some other minor things include neutral buildings appearing as hostile.
Otherwise the AI still functions just fine.
Is there a fix or did the map break with the 2.9 update?

The update broke it

Level 1
Hi, i want to tell that this map is amazing. Thank you very much for this sharing and this gigantic work. I don't even know how it's possible to do something like that. When I see mysilf playing with World Editor, I feel ashamed XD
I don't know how to do it, but I would like to translate it into my native language. Is that possible and can you tell me how to do it ?

Level 1
I can't seem to play some races and continue the game because of this problem. How can I fix this.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 149
Level 14
I can't seem to play some races and continue the game because of this problem. How can I fix this.
Judged by the message and these green DISBTN icons (they are all normal). You are using wrong version:
- You maybe use lower version than 1.27b -> Update WC3
- You maybe use version PTR of 1.29 - Update WC3
- Even worst, your Warcraft III is corrupted. - If Update can't do. Re-install WC3 and update it.

Level 1
Great map overall but it takes a while to load, imagine me excited to test all those factions but waiting for the map to load. That kills :(
While Dalaran and Scarlet Crusade are already playable, I'd love to see The Argent Dawn there somewhere haha

Level 2
Hey, just wanted to say i've had lots of fun with this map. It's quite good but i found a bug: The naga unit murloc reaver doesn't manaburn so if it's possible to fix that then that'd be most appriciated :)

Level 1
First of all It is so:

1.laggy
2.crashy
3.Loading screen Takes for ever

The naga seems to be out of place in the map why would you add research submerge if there is no water to submerge on to because submerging is perfect for an ambush

Level 14
What happened to the starcraft races
They are disappeared.

Hey, just wanted to say i've had lots of fun with this map. It's quite good but i found a bug: The naga unit murloc reaver doesn't manaburn so if it's possible to fix that then that'd be most appriciated
Next version.

First of all It is so:

1.laggy
2.crashy
3.Loading screen Takes for ever

The naga seems to be out of place in the map why would you add research submerge if there is no water to submerge on to because submerging is perfect for an ambush
Submerge will be useful in another terrain, in the future. I recommend you check again your computer and don't blame the map. It requires at least 600MB ram to work. We play it nice and easy in beefy laptop.

And please, by all means, do not use patch 1.29+. This project do not support that patch yet.

1. No lag. (only when summoning heroes for first time)
2. No crash. (only when choosing Dalaran AI - this will be fixed or Night Elf AI if stuck in their base)
3. Loading Screen is fast due to map protection.

Last edited: