• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murgul pool

A Murgul pool.
Credit if you use it in your map.

Keywords:
naga, ammo, dump, turtle
Contents

Murgul pool (Model)

Level 3
Excelent naga building...hey Callahan is there any chance u re-animate model so it has Naga type Birth and death animation.

And can u make more naga models :D ?

Mav

Mav

Level 2
Finally, a new Naga building? Great! :D
Could you please drop a few lines as to what it's supposed to be?
Also, I'll yet have to take a closer look (i.e.: DL it) as that pic isn't very detailed.
Yet I hope it's a good one, as I really do have use for more Naga buildings :) .

Level 3
Yeah, i like it too. I know its quite a while ago, but is there any chance for a naga birth animation (the watery one) and an icon for it?

Level 3
Haha, that's cute, that is one resourceful Mur'gul to make his little house in an abandoned Guardian well with a turtle shell for a roof. Looks like a nice model to use for specific situations, well done!

Level 7
Nice model, probably useful for my custom naga race~ I guess ill download it and test it out a bit. Nice job, however^^

Level 3
I use this for building that sell artifact and soft of items.
And i notice many maps use this models too on their custom Naga races or custom Murloc race nice!!

5/5 ^O^