• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

sea murgul

a simple geomerging and rewrapping using the naga siren and murgul blood gill :) !!
hope you like it and enjoy using it :) !!
feel free to edit, change, do what ever you want with it and credit isn't obligation ;) !!

Update : added the trident thanks to Frankster and AwzomeWulfzz for the suggestions :D !!

Update 2 : made the changes that Misha told me to do :) !!

Update 3 : fixed a minor wrapping issu, thanks again to Misha for his help :) !!

Keywords:
sea, murgul, murloc, siren, naga.
Contents

sea murgul (Model)

Reviews
Misha 7th Jun 2013 Moderator's Review: i like it :) but i think you should redo the back of the head to something that suits a round-ish mur'gul head more, and also, that bone the creature has on the head, could be also nice around the...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
7th Jun 2013
Moderator's Review:

i like it :) but i think you should redo the back of the head to something that suits a round-ish mur'gul head more, and also, that bone the creature has on the head, could be also nice around the hips. next; the head and the trident don't disappear on 'death swim' anim

changes made, resource approved :smile:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Is a really cool model. Good job!