• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[The Graphic Workshop]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
final submission. Can't think of what to change or add anymore. :(
attachment.php

Better than the last one :D

Level 21
Just need to find a background I need for Tides of Darkness and I'll let you know when I get it, so you can make it into a background for my map or project.

Level 2
hehe was away for 1-2 weaks and now i see my request ( http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/graphic-workshop-189425/index6.html#post1858102 )is not accepted and now i want to ask:

What is wrong with the request so that i can corret it and it will be add to the wait list?
Or is there no way for my request to be accepted?^^

Hope you dont take i wrong only want to know and dont want to force you or something like that caus i dont have the right to :p
Regards bullet110

Level 12
hehe was away for 1-2 weaks and now i see my request ( http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/graphic-workshop-189425/index6.html#post1858102 )is not accepted and now i want to ask:

What is wrong with the request so that i can corret it and it will be add to the wait list?

Hope you dont take i wrong only want to know and dont want to force you or something like that caus i dont have the right to :p
Regards bullet110
God i'm sorry. I overlooked your request because last 2 weeks i'm having exam at school. and tomoro onwards i'll have a 3days 2 nights camp so i cant do your request, not until afternoon or night of 15 February. but I'm sure the other members of the shop will help you. On top of that, x3GlikE has joined our team as well. :D

Level 9

Regards bullet110

i agree with alone i didnt see it sorry..
mabye later i will make it when not there are 2 other ones here who can make great things :)

Level 2
First i want to say Guys for sure you dont have to apologize for!!
Its human to overlooked something.
Sec i want something from you so dont think to mutch about it i have time @ALONE :p
Last one Ty nice to hear it will be done cant wait to see it (take your time to do it@the one who creat it)

Regards bullet110

Level 9
Type of Request : Loading Screen

Name : Nevermore Wars v1.00

Background : Anything that fits the theme. or Black/Red

Other details : Put Nevermore (Shadow Fiend) from DotA (google it). (nicely rendered and high quality) make sure this character blends in with the black/red-themed background. and make a box on right side so i can put the descriptions, changelogs ETC. and put below named Made by: Marc Mamales.
:ogre_haosis:

Level 19
AL0NE & jokerman10000, (or let's say 2 members of Fused Portal - WC3 Modding Community who's working on this thread.)

I have finished the major updates I've been talking about the site, and I have completely changed the theme. All I lack is a banner

P.S: Since you guys wanted to make the banner for the site, I think I should post it here in your thread.

As you can see I made a banner myself but It turned our to be horrible and doesn't fit the site's new theme.

Click here.

So here I will be putting the infos for the banner you'll make. The size is 650 x 150 (I'm not saying you should follow this, I'm saying you should make a banner close to this size, your decision) the banner should fit it to the site (mainly uses yellow/black colors) (just a suggestion, I think medieval-themed banner fits the site, not sure..) I don't mind whatever you put on the banner as long as the outcome is nice and follow all the things I stated.

This can also be a good exercise your 2D skills. and I understand there are bunch of unfinished request on this thread, I can wait no worries.. :)

I don't know which one of you will take this request. but I think It would be nice if you two both work together.

Best Regards,
RaijinSpark

Level 12
I'm back! miss me? :xxd: i'm sorry for my absent for the past 2 and a half days. I did mentioned about it in my previous post (#157). Well, i'll try to keep up with the current requests a.s.a.p. after the meeting i have to attend this afternoon.

EDIT:
@Warlord, mind giving me the link of the site? i need to know what kind of theme it is.

EDIT:
i mixed up raijin's and warlord's request. sry. silly me. D:

Last edited:
Level 15
Request Form
Type of Request :loading screen/minimap preiview
Name :Hellbourne Hero siege
Background :use the image in the thread. use the singature.
Other details : i want the "Hellbourne Hero Siege v1.0" up the top of the image

and the text in a nice box to the bottem right
Created by millzy at www.hiveworkshop.com
Hellbourne hero siege is a hero siege map where you must defend the castle and make your way though into hellbourne and kill Kil'jaeden.
-bosses give gold to all players and the amount depends on how much damage you have done to them.not the last hitter.
-use -zoom(number) to zoom in and out
-check the quest tab for more features

minimap preview can i get the same thing just with out the box of text

also maybe create another signature for me to use i seen your work and i believe yous can do somthing better then what i have

Level 19
Request Form
Type of Request :loading screen/minimap preiview
Name :Hellbourne Hero siege
Background :use the image in the thread. use the singature.
Other details : i want the "Hellbourne Hero Siege v1.0" up the top of the image

and the text in a nice box to the bottem right
Created by millzy at www.hiveworkshop.com
Hellbourne hero siege is a hero siege map where you must defend the castle and make your way though into hellbourne and kill Kil'jaeden.
-bosses give gold to all players and the amount depends on how much damage you have done to them.not the last hitter.

minimap preview can i get the same thing just with out the box of text

also maybe create another signature for me to use i seen your work and i believe yous can do somthing better then what i have

Duh Duh...

WIP pl0x D:

Attachments

• WIP.jpg
    WIP.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 104
Level 12
^AL0NE
inspiration? say hello to "Alodia Gosienfiao"
AlodiaGosiengfiao.jpg

very off topic but just to boost you up dude! :ain:
I lol'd. very off topic indeed.

EDIT:
Here's milzy's request.
attachment.php

there are 2 minimap previews attached for your choice. i guess u know what does that means. :)

Attachments

• Hellbourne Hero Siege Loading Screen.png
    Hellbourne Hero Siege Loading Screen.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 230
  • Hellbourne Hero Siege MinimapPreview 128x128.tga
    64 KB · Views: 57
  • Hellbourne Hero Siege MinimapPreview 256x256.tga
    256 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Level 21
Looks great for your banner and I'm looking very hard for a Tides of Darkness background and I really want to find one for my project and do you guys know where I could find one?

Level 15
I lol'd. very off topic indeed.

EDIT:
Here's milzy's request.
attachment.php

there are 2 minimap previews attached for your choice. i guess u know what does that means. :)

thanks for that i like it alot also like how fast you seemed to of done it :goblin_yeah:

one thing could u add "team work is needed to survive." to the end of the first sentance

so after this

since it was quick could you make me a new signature pic for this. i believe u can do a better job then what i have atm

Level 12
thanks for that i like it alot also like how fast you seemed to of done it :goblin_yeah:

one thing could u add "team work is needed to survive." to the end of the first sentance

since it was quick could you make me a new signature pic for this. i believe u can do a better job then what i have atm
Loading screen edit done. As for the sig, I'll see whether i can find some time to do it. I'm in charge for the class billboard (it ain't small :sad:), and I gotta finish it this holiday week for the upcoming class billboard contest. [Thinking the design of the billboard] + [thinking designs for requests] could really tear my brain to shreds. LOL

Looks great for your banner and I'm looking very hard for a Tides of Darkness background and I really want to find one for my project and do you guys know where I could find one?
I'll try to find it. but i may delay the result. D: the reason is stated above.

Attachments

• Hellbourne Hero Siege Loading Screen2.png
    Hellbourne Hero Siege Loading Screen2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 147
Level 19
'jes came in to check up and saw this one comment:

Dont underestimate simplicity.
A well placed white font with a black outline can wipe the floor with any over-detailed text.
Ofcourse, it has to be readable. But that's kinda beside the point. ;)

Exactly, however my point is that blue text is very hard to read unless I'll put all my concentration into it ;) as for the background, good job. you made all of them blend in.

Level 27
Exactly, however my point is that blue text is very hard to read unless I'll put all my concentration into it ;) as for the background, good job. you made all of them blend in.

If you actually agree with my statement then you really need to take a few classes in 'Getting the Message Through'. ;)

AAAANYWAYS, back on topic!
I think that banner's a Great development joker. I still think you need to move out of the box, but that's just me.

Level 27
Joker, i am now pretty sure that you're either danish or from the whereabouts.
'tis called a 'Keyboard' in english. ;) Not a Tastatur.

For the rest of you out there 'Tast' is 'Key'. Not the key that you use in doors, that's called a 'Nøgle' (Pronounced Noy-jle). i have no idea why the 'atur' is in that word.

On-Topic:
Remember joker, it's in a mom's job description to annoy you.
...which does, ofcourse, make them annoying. But you'l learn to live with it. Believe me.

Level 9
@dragonson: im from germany^^
and i wrote that fast so i forgot.. normaly i know it :D

mabye you are right with my mom :D but it is really annoying..i got now a school to make my Social Assistant and write 2-3 bad notes and my keyboard is away-.- imo it isnt fair xD

but before my keyboard was away i created the the graphic workshop signature in that way that you can read it better and one little change was made too
attachment.php

Attachments

• Graphic Workshop.png
    Graphic Workshop.png
    106 KB · Views: 490
Level 12
Type of Request : Loading Screen

Name : Pokemon Legacy v0.1b

Background : Anything that fits the theme.

Info: I'm sure all of you know Pokemon since your childhood, so i want him without the background, on the loadingscreen and the 3 starter pokemon wich would be Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur just google if you don't know them and write in the upper middle Pokemon Legacy v0.1b in Blue and White, and make a letter box below the name so i can add the desciptions etc. And also but a bar for Credits and my Name NightBrowler on the under right corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.