• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[The Graphic Workshop]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well actually the deathwing's wings are incomplete due to it is gained from a image. both wings don't have the top part (or the main bone of the wings. not sure how to say it. :S) that's why i fold it so it won't be that obvious. It is also becoz i'm don't have the skill and time to even trying to complete the wings myself. :(

Type of Request - Project Banner.

Name - SHIPWRECKED(Can have lowercase like "Shipwrecked" IF it looks better.)

Background - Same as given picture.

Other details - I would like the current text removed and replaced with the name above. It would be great if you could make the font and texture as similar as possible.

Crusoe-title.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Level 12
@mnib
Sry for the delay man. i'm starting to find it hard to cope with the shop's requests since i'm busy with my school life. perhap's i might be an inactive member of this shop soon. D:
Anyway, here's your request. i just altered some. the original credit goes to jokerman10000.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Troll4.png
    Troll4.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 371
Level 27
Yuffie, i dont know who you are or why you're here, but this is not the place to come and ask for critique on your homemade sigs.

This is a signature shop where a group of people spend their free time to make cool art for those who need it, not a showcase.
You are not gonna get critique on your sig here as posting 'Look! I've made my own sig!' in a sig shop is like walking into a computer store only to show the people there how much you do NOT need what they offer.
So please, take your homemade sig and do with it whatever you want.
But this is not the place to discuss it unless you're directly asking for help, in which case you should most probably do it in a private message.

Level 12
that's amazing AL0NE!
Thx! =)
GJ alone!
I personally think it needs more background, but you're most definitely getting better. :)
Well, i did learnt from a master, which is you! :grin: you've helped me a lot since i joined the hive. i salute you! :thumbs_up: ( look's like there's no 'salute' emoticon available. i'll just stick with the thumbs up. D: )
As for the lack of background, i thought there's nothing else to add. wait whether bloobbath5557 want more background or not. if he want, i'll try to think something out. yea i'm lazy. :(

Shout out to all pending requests

I'm sorry. I don't have the time and enthusiasm to update the waiting list. i'll try to update it soon. And sorry for the delay as well. Please be patience. The TGW team will try to complete all ur requests a.s.a.p. I'm very sorry for any inconvinience.

Level 9
speachless..:D thanks a ton...now i can replace my crappy sig with a new sig thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Alone <3

Level 12

Shout out to all pending requests... again

I'm reli having a hard time to track down the requests.. D: So could you guys which have pending requests, send me PM containing your whole request or just the link of the request to me? Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble. ;(

Level 12
@Alone awesome
about Milzy's animated avatar, can you use "Linear Dodge (add)" to little glow effect?
Just a idea :)
btw, good job :)

Level 9
Isnt Bond arena loading screen been made?(i saw it in older post)

cant you just gv chance to others...

and ur requesting someone for your own need and dont put ''fucking'' in your post

people made you three already..be thankfull...fuktard

atlest show them a test map or something...

Last edited:
Level 9
Isnt Bond arena loading screen been made?(i saw it in older post)

cant you just gv chance to others...

and ur requesting someone for your own need and dont put ''fucking'' in your post

people made you three already..be thankfull...fuktard

atlest show them a test map or something...
Zzz i waited almost 2 months for my MP Req. :D Ah. i will just cancel my requests :ogre_haosis:

Level 20
It's not really, well perhaps the wording could have been a tad more polite but two months is a bit excessive.

If people open shops like this they are expected to have the time to deal with the requests. Else what's the point?

Imagine bladetitan if you didn't deliver what was asked of you, it wouldn't be where it is today.
So the fault is of both parties really...

Level 12
I'm officially can't keep up with the requests anymore. So i think i will stop doing futher requests for the mean time. but i promise i'll try to finish all pending requests before i stop.

Anyway, here's a sig remake requested by Cryophoenix.
Dragonflight%20Wars%20cryo.jpg

I'm improving now. so to compensate the delay, i'll make sure the pending requests will be very nice. So guys, do be understanding. =/

Level 1
Needing a loading screen of this...
Warcraft_Draenei_Collage_by_PandaProduction.jpg

With Battle For Draenor written on the t\middle top in WoW font with purple glowy effects :D

Level 1

With Battle For Draenor written on the middle top in WoW font with purple glowy effects :D

Level 1

With Battle For Draenor written on the middle top in WoW font with purple glowy effects :D

Status
Not open for further replies.