• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
@Aspard

I was meant to show you my trigger I made for the reverse mana regen effect, but my computer only just stopped being a pain in the ass. I know it isn't perfect (it has too much of an effect on lower Int characters and fails miserably on the sky-rocketed Int characters), but at least I'm on the right track, I'm sure of it. I just have to do some more perfecting on it, that's all.

• Regen Reverse
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.02 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set UnitMana[OR] = (Mana of Unit[1])
      • Wait 0.01 game-time seconds
      • Set UnitMana[NR] = (Mana of Unit[1])
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • UnitMana[NR] Greater than UnitMana[OR]
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set mana of Unit[1] to (UnitMana[OR] - 1.00)
        • Else - Actions

Level 3
ill take this one :

Quote:Hi i need 3 spells:
1st. slash (hotkey A) it's slashes in front of hero then activated make it wide like 300 and like 200 range lengh dmg from 1-4 and cd from 0.70 to 0.55 (based on lvl)
2nd. upper slash (hotkey S) it's slash like a simple slash but like half less wide and double range in lenght dmg from 2-5 cd from 1.5 - 1.05 (based on lvl)
3d:Dash simple dash (d hotkey) then you click d it dashes in front of hero like in 1.65 sec.
Range: from 400-600 cd from 3.5 to 2.5(based on lvl) and it's 20%(same in all lvls) more vulnerable in dash stage.
plz do it :)

this is what you said "ill take this one". and umm... are you taking it ? :D

Level 11
@Aspard

I was meant to show you my trigger I made for the reverse mana regen effect, but my computer only just stopped being a pain in the ass. I know it isn't perfect (it has too much of an effect on lower Int characters and fails miserably on the sky-rocketed Int characters), but at least I'm on the right track, I'm sure of it. I just have to do some more perfecting on it, that's all.

What if the unit drinks Mana Potion during this period? :) Or if he has mana regen greater than one? And why do you wait 1 in-game second? oO

Level 17
ill take this one :

Quote:Hi i need 3 spells:
1st. slash (hotkey A) it's slashes in front of hero then activated make it wide like 300 and like 200 range lengh dmg from 1-4 and cd from 0.70 to 0.55 (based on lvl)
2nd. upper slash (hotkey S) it's slash like a simple slash but like half less wide and double range in lenght dmg from 2-5 cd from 1.5 - 1.05 (based on lvl)
3d:Dash simple dash (d hotkey) then you click d it dashes in front of hero like in 1.65 sec.
Range: from 400-600 cd from 3.5 to 2.5(based on lvl) and it's 20%(same in all lvls) more vulnerable in dash stage.
plz do it :)

this is what you said "ill take this one". and umm... are you taking it ? :D

Sorry for the delay, will do it asap, I just have little time atm. Our exam times have been altered due to the soccer world cup being held here is South Africa, so I am writing preliminary exams atm. When I get a break I'll do them, but studies come first for me now.

Edit

Scratch that, I got most of my results and I have passed enough to get Exam entrance in May/June.

Last edited:
Level 4
What if the unit drinks Mana Potion during this period? :) Or if he has mana regen greater than one? And why do you wait 1 in-game second? oO

I could always subtract twice the amount of mana gained whenever he drinks one. I'm still experimenting with it.

Oh, and it doesn't actually wait 1 in-game second, it waits 0.01 in-game seconds. So really that's 1 in-game split-second

Level 5
Hi, this is my first request. I want the hero instant charge to the target and stun the targeted unit.

That's very vague zadelim, is there any more description, like what do you mean instant charge, as in blink? If that's all you want I could probably make it for you.

Level 5
Can you please specify? Like how much damage, how many levels, how many seconds of stun, the cast range, such and such?

Level 17
Elsheen, your spell is done. It uses a lot of custom abilities. (Blind, Level Counter, Secondary Damage) The secondary missiles are light waves (I can use an ability like stormbolt, one with a missile, but then there is going to be a mini stun)

Tell me if I need to edit anything.

hmm.. like the caster move to target unit with a distance then deals damage to target units and stun the target units.

Should the unit move to a target unit (Spell single target) and then damage the unit and stun the target unit? Or should stun AoE?

Attachments

• [Spell] Death in One Shot.w3x
    351.1 KB · Views: 53
Level 16
Oh, Ok! Here is the Table

Name of ability:
icons_7483_btn.jpg

Strengthen Charge (Stun single unit)

Description:
He make himself face to the focused enemy and run through all the way to enemy position with his pair of strengthen foots. Deals damage to the enemy and stun for a few seconds.

Manacost: 120/125/130/135
Cooldown: 12

Level of ability:
Level 1 - 85 damage, stun for 1.25 seconds. 650 range.
Level 2 - 170 damage, stun for 1.75 seconds. 700 range.
Level 3 - 255 damage, stun for 2.25 seconds. 750 range.
Level 4 - 340 damage, stun for 2.75 seconds. 800 range.

Last edited:
Level 5
I couldnt ask for more Xiliger, except I have to ask for more sorry =P Hmmm, here's the edits, I think the missile is slightly too big, so scale it back to one for the dummy, since this is more of a precision spell. The missile acceleration should be from say 25, and it shoots out at the speed of 3000 after say 1 second. Damage looks good, but the range of split beams should be lowered to around 400. And lastly the main collision looks good except I can see you used healing beam and the missile's explosion seems to be a little high up in the air, think you can change the healing beams into a missile (healing spray) so it looks like it split up and lower the missile a bit after it explodes? I dont mind the mini stun, it might actually help make the spell cooler. All in all though you have the right concept and I'm pretty happy for it.

Level 16
I will either choose one from it. Since this existed here.
Then I request another one.

Heart of Beast
icons_6761_pas.jpg

Description:
Rexxar will walk faster in every distance he traveled. When he walking fast, it has a chance block all enemy damage.

Level 1 - Increasing speed by 1%, 20% block all damage.
Level 2 - Increasing speed by 2%, 25% block all damage.
Level 3 - Increasing speed by 3%, 30% block all damage.
Level 4 - Increasing speed by 4%, 35% block all damage.

Level 4
Read first post before making a request. You need to have at least 50 messages. I can ignore rule about 5 rep (Cause that doesn't depend on you), but your activity - is a good rate of your stubborness.

Nobody wants to spend their time on creating spells/systems for those people, who don't really need this and probably will leave community w/o finishing a single project.

I don't plan on leaving the community, if you would look you would see that i am trying to join a project, and need this spell fopr my project, you know less than nothing than me i donts post mutch because i am not good with engish.

Dont take me wrong I will respect your ules EVEN is they are gay.

Level 17
I don't plan on leaving the community, if you would look you would see that i am trying to join a project, and need this spell fopr my project, you know less than nothing than me i donts post mutch because i am not good with engish.

Dont take me wrong I will respect your ules EVEN is they are gay.

Please don't post such shit in this thread. This thread is here to help people who need spells. It takes a lot of work to create these spells, we may decide the conditions. Instead of complaining, why not go and get involved? So please respect our gay rules, and don't spam this thread.

- Xiliger

Level 16
Heart of Beast
icons_6761_pas.jpg

Description:
Rexxar will walk faster in every distance he traveled. When he walking fast, it has a chance block all enemy damage.

Is there somebody make this one for me?

Level 5
I will either choose one from it. Since this existed here.
Then I request another one.

Heart of Beast
icons_6761_pas.jpg

Description:

I could try this, but first tell me if the spell's passive or active. And does his speed increase all the way to 522 max?

Level 13
Ive got a small request for you:

Name: Revenge of the Silverhand

Summons 3 paladins(Ghost) around the target.

Then the first paladin casts holy shock ( just use the holy ) then the second .....

While they are doing that the target is stunned btw :D

If you arent too busy it would be great if you could do it :)

I forgot that you re-opened your spell factory :O

Level 12
Can you make me a spell by following description in GUI/MUI:

Spell name: Kamikazi Sheep
Target type: Unit
Effect: When used on enemy,a sheep appears next to caster and starts following target unit of ability being cast. Upon reaching target,the sheep explodes dealing damage to all enemy ground units near.
Also,when sheep appears,a floating text that will represent timer should be created above sheep - when time
timer elapses,sheep should explode dealing same damage.

Thing that i wont to be editable: aoe, timer, damage.

Spell name: Frost bolt
Target type: Ground\Unit
Effect: Similiar to fireball spells with projectile system. When cast,the projectile with frost-like model travels and "explodes" when hits enemy units,Destructible or after designated distance.
Upon impact,freezes (pauses hit unit with ice effect) and deals small amount of damage. (Effect should be for single unit)
For both spells: Damage,Freeze time and other properties aren't important and should be easy changed.

Ofc i give rep and credits for this!

Level 11

Can you make me a spell by following description:
Spell name: Kamikazi Sheep
Target type: Unit
Effect: When used on enemy,a sheep appears next to caster and starts following target unit of ability being cast. Upon reaching target,the sheep explodes dealing damage to all enemy ground units near.
Also,when sheep appears,a floating text that will represent timer should be created above sheep - when time
timer elapses,sheep should explode dealing same damage.

Thing that i wont to be editable: aoe, timer, damage.

Spell name: Frost bolt
Target type: Ground\Unit
Effect: Similiar to fireball spells with projectile system. When cast,the projectile with frost-like model travels and "explodes" when hits enemy units,Destructible or after designated distance.
Upon impact,freezes (pauses hit unit with ice effect) and deals small amount of damage. (Effect should be for single unit)
For both spells: Damage,AOE,mana and other properties aren't important and should be easy changed.

Ofc i give rep and credits for this!

I'll do that tomorrow ;)

Level 5
I couldnt ask for more Xiliger, except I have to ask for more sorry =P Hmmm, here's the edits, I think the missile is slightly too big, so scale it back to one for the dummy, since this is more of a precision spell. The missile acceleration should be from say 25, and it shoots out at the speed of 3000 after say 1 second. Damage looks good, but the range of split beams should be lowered to around 400. And lastly the main collision looks good except I can see you used healing beam and the missile's explosion seems to be a little high up in the air, think you can change the healing beams into a missile (healing spray) so it looks like it split up and lower the missile a bit after it explodes? I dont mind the mini stun, it might actually help make the spell cooler. All in all though you have the right concept and I'm pretty happy for it.
Did you happen to read this edit Xil? It's on page 41, or you dont have time for it. If you dont just tell me how to make the changes and I'll try to do it myself.

Level 12
Of course, that's only the way I'm doing spells :D I mean, I don't know Jass at such a level to make MUI and leakless spells in it ^^ Though, you'r lucky man ;P

:p And man 1 more thing, pls set that frost bolt freeze only 1 unit (hited unit) i dont wont AOE. Aslo casting system need to be like in warlocks, so if i cast near my hero missile continue to fly in that direction until reach X distance :thumbs_up:

Level 1
I need spells (DotA) only with local variables... (jass, vjass) :
- Torrent (Admiral)
- Aphotic Shield (Lord of Avernus)

Level 11
I need spells (DotA) only with local variables... (jass, vjass) :
- Torrent (Admiral)
- Aphotic Shield (Lord of Avernus)

Zadelim is right: both of these spells are represented at thehelper.net, Apothic Shiled was Jass and Torrent in GUI, but MUI :)

EDIT: I've finished working on Kamikaze Sheep. I'll rest a bit and finish the job.

EDIT2: Seems like I finished. I didn't manage to make the Frost Bolt explode on collison with destructibles - I just didn't find a way to search for destructibles w/o using a Jass extensions, if Xiliger is able to make this - I'll pass this to him :)

Otherwise, both spells looks to work properly and MUI: all requested "easy-changeable" parameters are variables (Excluding one - distance of Frost Bolt, but it can be changed in the trigger)

If this doesn't satisfy you in this or that way (excluding trees ><) feel free to inform me, so I'll improve.

Attachments

• Freeze87.w3x
    75.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Level 5
Ahhh, prefect now thanks again Xiliger, I like repping you and you give me good reason to =P kudos to you once more.
And sorry about the double post above.

Level 12
Zadelim is right: both of these spells are represented at thehelper.net, Apothic Shiled was Jass and Torrent in GUI, but MUI :)

EDIT: I've finished working on Kamikaze Sheep. I'll rest a bit and finish the job.

EDIT2: Seems like I finished. I didn't manage to make the Frost Bolt explode on collison with destructibles - I just didn't find a way to search for destructibles w/o using a Jass extensions, if Xiliger is able to make this - I'll pass this to him :)

Otherwise, both spells looks to work properly and MUI: all requested "easy-changeable" parameters are variables (Excluding one - distance of Frost Bolt, but it can be changed in the trigger)

If this doesn't satisfy you in this or that way (excluding trees ><) feel free to inform me, so I'll improve.

Tnx man for spells, and if you can just edit frost bolt to hit Trees not all destructibles,that will be good if you can? And can i set bolt speed i didnt check in WE??

Sheep ability is good! +REP for you and credits in my map!

Level 11
Tnx man for spells, and if you can just edit frost bolt to hit Trees not all destructibles,that will be good if you can? And can i set bolt speed i didnt check in WE??

Sheep ability is good! +REP for you and credits in my map!

I can do nothing for both all destructibels and trees seperately. I will ask Xiliger or Baassee for this condition :) And the speed of bolt can be changed in the second trigger (Loop), just increase the distance, which Dummy should travel every 0.02 secs ;) I hope, you know how to do that. Anyway, I'll add a custom comment to it when I find how to add a condition for Trees. :)

Here is your map :p I also added two variables about distance and AoE of enemy units / destructibles picking :) Have fun!

Attachments

• Freeze87.w3x
    73.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Level 6
Die another Day:

Description:
The Hunter has always been known of the way of killing and is skilled in the ways of applying poison to other units. When the hunter's hp comes below 10,15,20% she poisons the attacking unit.

Manacost 0
Cooldown 0

Thanks
//ChaosKnight

Level 11
I need spell Anciental Spirit (DotA) on Jass without global variables

First: Read the rules on requesting anything.
Second: Nobody knows wtf is Anciental Spirit (DotA)... I won't ask for providing the proper description since you don't satisfy nor rules of making requests.

Die another Day:

Description:
The Hunter has always been known of the way of killing and is skilled in the ways of applying poison to other units. When the hunter's hp comes below 10,15,20% she poisons the attacking unit.

Manacost 0
Cooldown 0

Thanks
//ChaosKnight

Didn't get the idea properly... If the Hero has HP less than 10/15/20% (Depending on level of ability) she 100% poisonous the attacking unit (Both melee/ranged)? What does the poison? Damage? Or maybe slow? Does the damage and slow are differe from one level to another? More information, please

Reminder for blind:

To request a spell you must have at least 50 posts and 5 rep points.
(Then we decided, that 50 posts is the most importatn factor since it really shows you take part in the community and our work won't be done for nothing)

Here is the format that I want you to post your spell :

1)Spell Name

2)Spell Tooltip

3)Spell Description

4)Extra stuff

"Spell Tooltip" is what should be posted into the Object Editor in your spell in field, which stands for spell researching and leveling. "Extra Stuff" is usually not part of a codding itself, but likely special effects, chance to make additional effect/curse etc. "Spell Description" doesn't stand just for "This spell from DotA/Vamps/TD!" - that's proper description of what exactly should be done: if you have bad english language, try using google translator (as the last instance) or ask smb to write the post for you.

Level 5
This spell is very complex if you ask me. And chances are that no1 can make it.
Spell Name : Falcon Punch
Tooltip/Discription :
Falcon targets an enemy unit and charges all of his power before attacking. His charge is so powerful that he pushes away all units between him and the target. When he reaches the target he hits with such force that all units in range are damaged by his power and the target unit is thrown back. Damage is also done when the target unit smashes back to the ground. Burn damage last 7 seconds on heroes 10 on units. Cooldown is always 12 seconds.
Extra :
PS: The hero will shoot out "pheonix fire" like the passive of the pheonix.

Specs :
Level | 1st DMG/ 2nd DMG |Burn DMG |Range |1st Area/2nd Area
1 ||10 dmg / 60 dmg |10 burn dmg |800 |100 AoE / 100 AoE
2 |20 dmg / 100 dmg |10 burn dmg |850 | 125 AoE / 125 AoE
3 |30 dmg / 140 dmg |10 burn dmg |900 | 150 AoE / 150 AoE
4 |50 dmg / 180 dmg |10 burn dmg |950 | 200 AoE / 175 AoE
5 |75 dmg / 220 dmg |10 burn dmg |1000 | 250 AoE / 200 AoE
6 |125 dmg / 300 dmg |10 burn dmg |1050 | 300 AoE / 250 AoE

Hard to explain how it will look so ive added some pics to show you.

182879-albums3038-picture25594.jpg
182879-albums3038-picture25595.jpg
182879-albums3038-picture25596.jpg

Level 11
Yes i meant. 100% chance to apply poison to the enemy.

I'll take that. Will make in 10-15 minutes using Xiliger's Damage Detection System, okay? :)

EDIT: The ability is done. I hope, you won't be against green numbers over poisoned enemies from Shadow Strike, cause I didn't find any other way to attach poison to enemy unit.

If you are not with this numbers satisfied, I'll attach Damage Over Time system from Dinasty(?) from Spells section.

All the settings can be easily regulated in the Object Editor. (Damage/Period + probably movement / ATS reduction or Base Damage)

Attachments

• [Chaos Knight]Die another day.w3x
    348.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.