• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Etzer, You'r spell has already been made in the spells section. There's no point for me to create premade spells. It only takes times. Just download a leap spell and change the Angle variable to X - 180. Then you have the leap backward spell done. Easy as a cake.

EDIT: HeX.16, I have made one of your spell and one has already been premade.

My Project(Give Credits on Usage Please) [Acid Explosion]: View attachment Acid Explosion.w3x

Other Project (Give Credits to Creator) [Demons Roar]: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/vjass-charme-fear-spellpack-1-00-a-137208/?prev=search%3Dfear%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Level 5
I have a need of a series of spells done for my diablo II project, but i only posted two
(class spells)
all spells are listed here:

Double Swing
req lvl:6 and bash lvl:1
lvls:20
mp cost: 1.0 -0.2 each level >> -1.3
A quick double attack that can damage two nearby enemies.
Unit: Grunt

Leap
req lvl:6
lvls:20
mp cost:2
radius: 4.6 >> 16.6
Barbarian jumps and knocks back enemies where he lands.
Leap has a hidden radius in which the knockback-effect is caused. It has a base of 2.6 (actually 2.64) yards, and gains 0.66 yards per level. For Example, a level 10 Leap will have a knockback radius of ( 1.98 + ( 10 * 0.66) ) = 8.5 yards. This is an approximation. As is obvious, high levels of Leap can cause knockback to almost an entire screen of monsters.

Glosary:
mp = Mana Points
hp = Health Points
>> = up to
req lvl = Required level
lvls = Number of avalible levels
Hits # Targets

Hope you understand
+rep for spell makers and credit in map.

Level 11
adnersty, Hmmm... I did not understand the "radius: 4.6 >> 16.6
Leap has a hidden radius in which the knockback-effect is caused. It has a base of 2.6 (actually 2.64) yards, and gains 0.66 yards per level. For Example, a level 10 Leap will have a knockback radius of ( 1.98 + ( 10 * 0.66) ) = 8.5 yards. This is an approximation. As is obvious, high levels of Leap can cause knockback to almost an entire screen of monsters.
"

I dont use yards in my country... Nor in World Editor. Use "Units" or "Range" instead of yards please. Like, 8.5 yards!?! Wtf is that xD??

EDIT: Etzer, there's no probem ;)

Level 11
Hmmm... It's pretty hard to make atm. I'll hand it over to NFWar because Indexing and a stack spell is hard to make...

EDIT: Devalut, You must give a better description because NFWar can't understand you'r request. You can gve him a PM or a VM or in this thread =)

Last edited:
Level 24
ill change my request then,

Name: Soul Strings

Mana cost: 25% of the targets maximum health.

Targets allowed: Enemy, units,summons, non-hero

Effect: allows the caster full control over the target unit, if the caster is attacked while the unit is controlled the spell will break and the unit will go back to its original owner
if 60 seconds pass and the caster has not been harmed an additional 25% of the targets maximum health of mana will be used to keep the unit permanently.
additionally if the unit is a summon it will only take 30 seconds to take control and the summons duration will be removed allowing the summon to last indefinitely

edit: I'd also want it to be able to cast on other units when i casted it previously, each consecutive cast while a unit is not completely control will reset the time to 60 even if the next unit is summoned.

Last edited:
Level 11
bowser499, Please read the simpletable in the thread that is named "Current Thread Status"

EDIT: Devalut, Seriously i dont understand a shit of you'r description. wtf do you mean with "25% of the targets maximum health of mana will be used to keep the unit permanently." o_O

Last edited:
Level 11
It was not accepted because it had no name. Sorry but that's what i need. I can't create triggers for a spell without a name.
I name the Variables after the name. So if the spell is named Lightning Fist the variables will be named like "LF_Integer" - "LF_Caster" etc...

Level 13
Can i make a new request? I have read first post, and it seems that the list is not filled.

Name : Mana Spring Totem

Animation Types for Hero Model: Spell

Type: Automatic when clicked. Drops within 200 radius of caster.

Description: Summons a Mana Spring Totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster for 20 seconds that restores 28 mana every 5 seconds to all players within 200 radius.

Manacost : 86
Cooldown : 25 seconds
Icon :
manaspring.png
(Link : http://totemz.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/manaspring.png)

Hero Model : Say what?
Tooltip : Summons a Mana Spring Totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster for 20 that restores 28 mana every 5 seconds to all players within 200 radius.

MODEL OF THE TOTEM VERY IMPORTANT FOR THIS SPELL :
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/water-totem-105183/?prev=search=totem&d=list&r=20

Ofcourse REP+ and Credits if completed.

Level 11
Etzer, I'm really sorry because you see the thread status have been changed now. I'm on another project with a friend. A Map. So when all in the requests in the queue is done i will close this thread for some days. But i promise that you will be the first one in the queue list when i open it. If you still want to have it created. I'm really sorry.

Level 13
Oh dude, take it easy, i've been waiting years to make my map, i can wait 2 weeks +-.
It is no problem, no rush ^^

Level 24
25% of the targets maximum health as mana = Cost of the spell will depend on the maximum of the targets health.

Ex: Caster1: Starts the effect of an ability

Set mana of (Caster1) to mana of (Caster1) - (max health of (Target unit of the ability being cast) x 0.25)

Caster1 casts on target, hp of target 100, mana required 25, new target has 400 hp, mana required 100

Edit: so basically When the spell is cast the initial cost will be carried out (25% of the targets max health) and then the unit is under the casters control, if 60 seconds pass by and the caster has not been attacked and the unit is still alive an additional loss of mana will follow (25% of the targets max health) and then the target will permanently belong to the caster with no Strings attached (no pun intended)

Level 10
oh,i see.
so, if i could named it now, can you add it to your list?seems you havent worked on my request yet.
Name:Combo Strike
Description:Mainly a cinematic skill.when use, the caster jump to the target and knocks back the target.Then jump to the target again and slashes for 1000(+250 per level) damage.30(+1 per level)second countdown
Target:Enemy,ground
Editable things:countdown time,damage.

Level 5
Hey tjordell, about Devault's spell i might be able to "help" you with the mana cost.
25% of the target's hp
Example: You target a unit with 100hp=The mana cost is 25 mana
If you target a unit with 1000hp its 250 mana. If the hp is 3000 the mana cost will be 750.

PS: If you already figured that you, then this post is useless :p
PSS: If you still dont get it. I can explain it further in a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.