1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Taking Spell Requests

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Freyleyes, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Freyleyes

Freyleyes

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

RE Opened as of 17 November 2010

I have decided to start taking spell requests again, but I will handle it differently this time.

To request a spell you must have at least 50 posts and 5 rep points. And you must state clearly what you want, in the format that I request.

If you do not meet my requests, your spell might get ignored.

I will try to do your spell asap.

Here is the format that I want you to post your spell :

1)Spell Name

2) Spell Tooltip

3)Spell Description

4)Extra stuff

If you do not follow the rules, I will ignore your request.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  2. krisserz

krisserz

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    The spell name : execute
    Description: The hero instantly kills enemy unit BUT it has to have less than 10% of his max life.
    Spec. Effects: I hope you will do something interesting ;D

Ahh and one more thing, if target doesn`t have less than 10% of max life just don`t do anything.
    If it is possible to make it in GUI i will be thankful.

3. Freyleyes

Freyleyes

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Your spell is done. I made it with multiple levels. Level 1, life under 5%. Level 2, life under 10%, ect.

View attachment Execute.w3x

4. Devalut

Devalut

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Ruined Flesh: Mana cost 200/250/300

Description: Envelopes the caster into an Incantation
    and Marks their Flesh in Runes,(creates a shield that has 200/250/300 life, after 30 seconds the spell resets the health back to 200/250/300. if the spell life is destroyed it will set the cool down to 60 seconds before it can be re-conjured, dispel-able and cannot be stolen.)

5. D4RE

D4RE

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, I would like you to create me a mini system.

The system creates random bombs on the map. When the bomb explodes it should deal damage to all nearby units.

Thanks in advance.

6. Elsheen

Elsheen

Resources:
    Resources:
    I got one, Name: Blast Nova, Effect: Targets a point on the ground and creates an explosion that knocks back all enemy units in a 200 AOE circle and it deals, LVL 1: 200 dmg, LVL 2: 300 dmg, LVL 3: 400dmg, LVL 4: 500dmg.

Ill add the special effects but if you want to adding a neutral building explosion is fine, and could you add a dust effect to the knocked back units? I got the description for it already so dont worry about that.

Thanks

7. Freyleyes

Freyleyes

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    To Devalut :

OK, should the shield absorb damage or what should it do. And after the 30 seconds, should the damage that the shield has taken be set to the initial life of the shield.

so i.o.w should it work like that one spell in dota that the Death Knight cast?

-----------------------------------

To Elsheen :

Your spell is done as well(See the poetry)

View attachment Blast Nova.w3x

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  8. Elsheen

Elsheen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome work man, the only thing is that all the units seem to be blasted only one way, .where the caster is facing. o_O But other then that good job

One last thing: Rep +

EDIT:
    I see. Once more thanks for the spell.

EDIT #2: If thou art bored I have another request: Name: Circle of Darkness, Effect: Creates a circle of Serpent wards in a 300 AOE circle (basically a circle made with a bunch of wards with the center hollow). LVL 1 Wards deal 30- 35 dmg, LVL 2 Wards deal 40 - 45 dmg, LVL 3 Wards deal 50-55 dmg, and LVL 4 Wards deal 60 - 65 dmg. By the way, the wards should last 60 seconds.

Just use the regular serpent wards, Ill replace em, this is basically trapping spell and the wards should have 300 hp each.
    Thanks
    P.S if I'm asking too much you could ignore this request.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  9. Freyleyes

Freyleyes

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I made it that the units fly off in the opposite direction that they are standing, so lets say the unit is facing 180 degr. then he will move at a 0 degr angle.

10. Devalut

Devalut

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    absorb all damage and spell damage and yes after the duration it will reset its health
    btw i don't play dota TT sorry

p.s. Conjured up a another spell if you can make it

Skeletal monstrosity(basically its from Siege but i can't seem to get the spell from the guy )

Sacrifices all Friendly skeletal minions in the targeted area and conjures and unit that health and damage goes up according to the number of skeletal minions Sacrificed
    (so maybe base 500 health and 40 damage and goes up 50 health per Skelly
    and 5 damage per Skellys and cannot be summoned if there is not at least 2 Skellys

11. Ghost765

Ghost765

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Defend
    Description - Spell should be based on defend, and when activated, give it an altered hardened skin
    Tooltip - When Activated, this unit will have X% to block X amount of damage from any units
    Extra - Whenever he blocks an attack, make the defend caster sfx come up.

12. Shendoo2

Shendoo2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Do you do systems? The system i need is like this: A player builds a blank tower, and a unit spawns on it right after. But the unit can only attack monsters that are within a 300 AoE of the tower. This would be really helpful. I've been trying to do it but its not working so good. Heres my TD map you can test it on. Will give credits on loading screen, and +rep.

*Check your mail*

Please and thank you.

P.S could you make it in GUI and kinda follow the example of the solider trigger. If you have to do it a different way that's fine, but i would prefer my way. Thanks again.

EDIT: Also can you trying to make another system were the towers will attack the tower that is closest to getting to the end?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  13. krisserz

krisserz

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
  14. Freyleyes

Freyleyes

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    To Ghost765 : Your spell is almost done, still getting some weird syntax errors with the JASS.

To Devalut : I will start your spell as soon as I am done with Ghost's cuz it uses the same system, but your spell is harder, please be patient. Your other spell is almost done.

To Shendoo2 : Ok, If I understand correctly, the unit that spawn can walk around the tower, but not leave or attack beyond the 300 radius.

To krssers : No problem man!

To Elsheen : Will start asap on spell nr2.

*Edit

One down : View attachment Skeleton Monstrocity.w3x // The first time the spell was casted there was brief lag, might be my PC

15. Shendoo2

Shendoo2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Basically if you build a unit it spawns a unit on top of the tower. And the unit is basically on probation... It can leave, or attack anything beyond the 300 radius. So basically what you said.

EXTRA: could you make it so i can upgrade the unit?

16. arthas_king

arthas_king

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I wanna request a spell for my map....
    Hellfire Cleave(Passive):
    Well it will be like the standard cleaving attack but with some addons...
    The user swings his Blade with such fire power that it causes stun and minor dmg
    Info:The stun will use the War stomp abilit's art and the monor fire dmg will use the monor fire dmg art :p
    Lvls/stun/minor dmg/cleave:Lvl 1/1sec stun/10 minor dmg for 4 secs and 5%cleave range/Lvl 2/2 sec stun/16 minor dmg for 7 secs and 10%cleave/Lvl 3 sec stun 3/20 minor dmg for 20 10 secs and 15% cleave
    More info about chance:The chance will be lvl/chance 40/50/60% and the cleave dmg will be default withought the chance so it will be a cleave spell with ''addons'' :D +rep ofc

Hope u can make it

17. Ghost765

Ghost765

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    thanks, +rep

18. Freyleyes

Freyleyes

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    MR Ghost your spell is done.

This spell is like the Backtrack spell from dota, but instead of preventing all the damage, it only prevents some.

This is like my first JASS spell so don't go to hard on me.

View attachment Defend.w3x

19. Shendoo2

Shendoo2

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm next on the list right?

20. Ghost765

Ghost765

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    very nice. thank you.