• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Taking Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
This spell I always wanted to make, but didn't know how, I wonder if you can help me. :D
Name: Tears of Heaven

What it does: I would like it to be like Black Arrow (Summons skeletons when the monster dies) but as a Starfall spell for 10 levels, each level increasing the strength of the summon
Tooltip: Doesn't really matter, make it like starfall or something

Thanks

Level 3
Hi! :)
Er, well, I was thinking about '2' spells, and if you can do at least one of them, I'll be very grateful. And if you can do both of them, I'll be even more happy and grateful. :D
Here they are:

Name:Quicksand[an ULT :)]
Shortcut: D
Effect(spell tooltip): When used in a enemy unit, make him sink in a quicksand.
Level 1 - 350 damage. . 2.0 seconds duration. 180 sec. cooldown. 175 Manacost.
Level 2 - 500 damage. 2.5 seconds duration. 150 sec. cooldown. 275 Manacost.
Level 3 - 650 damage. 3.0 seconds duration. 120 sec. cooldown. 375 Manacost.

Special Effect: Something like a real "quicksand". :D

Name: Sand In The Eyes
Hotkey: E
Effect: An aura that, when the hero is atacked, the unit that atacked has a chance to become blind for 3 seconds and make them miss 70% of their attacks.
Level 1 - 15% chance to becomes blind.
Level 2 - 22% chance to becomes blind.
Level 3 - 28% chance to becomes blind.
Level 4 - 35% chance to becomes blind.

Explaining, when a enemy unit atack the hero with this aura, him has a chance to be blind for 3 seconds. During these 3 seconds, him will miss 70% of their attacks.
Special Effect: Put a 'sand aura' in the hero and involve the enemy unit affected with sand
Both in GUI, please xD

well, that's it.

thank you :)

Last edited:
Level 17
Yelo people. I am sorry that I haven't done any new spells yet, It is exam time. I will finish your spells asap( when I get breaks ) Pls dont post any new ones till I am finish with the older ones.

RMX, Gui wild axes is a bitch. I think its impossible. But I have seen a gui one, a long time ago. I am gona figure it out, just give me some time (till after my exams)

Level 8
I already sent RMX a PM with two Wild Axe spell link inside it. Don't know if it suits his need tho.

And btw, I would like to request too.

Spell Name: Temptation of Darkness
Description: The caster channels a power of darkness. Nearby enemies whitin 800 range will be slowly dragged to the position of the caster, taking x damage each second. The closer to the caster the greater damage. Enemies cannot be dragged closer than 200 range from the caster.
Other: I want the spell in Jass or vJass. I would also like the special effect Death Pact to be randomly spawned whitin the 800 AoE about 8 times per second. The caster should also randomly play it's Stand Victory, Attack 2 and Attack Slam every 2 second.

And of course, moving, attacking or any other thing that may interrupt the channel will cancel the spell.

If my description sucked or you need more specification and information. Tell me.

Level 2
i hope this thread is still alive i have a spell request :D

1) Bullrush : a passive ability that allows a unit when struck , to charge in what ever direction he is facing. will knock back units (400 range) and deals some damage. there is a 15 % of this happening.

level 1 : 15 % , 30 damage.
level 2 : 20% , 40 damage
level 3 : 30% , 50 damage.

2) Deflect : passive ability that gives the unit a 10% chance to completly deflect a spell/ or physical attack .

level 1 : 10
level 2: 15 %
level 3 : 20%

3) Adreinaline : has a % chance that when the unit is hit, it will gain increasesed attack speed and run speed for 5 seconds.

level 1 : 10% chance , 10% run speed and attack speed increase
level 2 : 15% chance, 10% run speed and attack speed increase
level 3 : 20% chance, 10 % run speed and attack speed increase.

id like them in gui please :D

Level 5
Yelo people. I am sorry that I haven't done any new spells yet, It is exam time. I will finish your spells asap( when I get breaks ) Pls dont post any new ones till I am finish with the older ones.

RMX, Gui wild axes is a bitch. I think its impossible. But I have seen a gui one, a long time ago. I am gona figure it out, just give me some time (till after my exams)

Dont think he'll be back any time soon.
Any ways, heres the Adrenaline spell you asked for Hanzo, I thought it would be easy and fun to do. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Adrenaline.w3x
    15.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Level 4
Nevermind the link...Just make a Passive Change unit.

LVL 1 - 10% Chance to show his drunken style.
LVL 2 - 15% Chance to show his drunken style.
LVL 3 - 20% Chance to show his drunken style.
LVL 4 - 25% Chance to show his drunken style.

Did you get it?...The original hero will change transform into a drunken unit. (Another unit) Like metamorphosis but passive.

Level 5
Hey there, Xiliger.. Got a request for ya.. :grin:

Spell Name: Lucky Arrow
Spell Details / Tooltip: Fires a special arrow at a target location. When the arrow hits an enemy unit, it will explode for a lightning blast (Thunder Clap effect). The enemy unit that the arrow hit will take 100/200/300/400 damage while enemy units within 400 AoE of the primary target will take 50/100/150/200 damage. All affected units will have 45% reduced movement speed for 5 seconds.
Additional Info: missile speed is moderate (around 1000)

Hope you can do my request,

Level 4
Spell Name: Retaliation
Spell Details / Tooltip: Every time you get struck by an enemy unit you will have a chance (5/10/15) to Strike your enemy with an normal attack + 5/10/15 damage.

Additional Info: Passive spell, GUI

Level 11
could you make this?

Stormy Sleep-The Wind Lord Sleeps,becomes invulnerable,cannot attack,cannot move,but still calles forth angry tornado's that damages enemy units and stunning them when they are hit from the tornado

Details:

Stun Duration:2/3/4 Seconds
Damage:80/110/140 damage
tornados:14
cooldown:140/90/50
Duration of Stormy Sleep-10/15/20 seconds
well its-active. .when you push it. .it automatically activates
Sepcial eff-Custom Tornado's

Level 7
Extra spells.... :)

I will be requesting a few more spells if it is ok.

Seismic slam:
----------------------
Tooltip:
slams the ground with immense force that causes the ground to tremble, releasing a shockwave of force a 3 directions towards the casters facing direction.
all units hit are slown down by 50%

Summary:
So basically, when the ability is clicked the caster does his spell animation, then three shockwaves will strike from the casters facing directions, for the distance between each shockwave you can refer to this spell that is simillar but has leaks.
http://wc3r.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=3881

Leveling statistics:

Level 1
Slams the ground with immense force that causes the ground to tremble, releasing a shockwave of force at 3 directions towards the casters facing direction. dealing 75 damage each, each wave has a 120 area of effect damage and all units hit are slown down by 50% for 2 seconds.

Level 2
Slams the ground with immense force that causes the ground to tremble, releasing a shockwave of force at 3 directions towards the casters facing direction. dealing 125 damage each, each wave has a 130 area of effect damage and all units hit are slown down by 50% for 3 seconds.

Level 3
Slams the ground with immense force that causes the ground to tremble, releasing a shockwave of force at 3 directions towards the casters facing direction. dealing 150 damage each, each wave has a 135 area of effect damage and all units hit are slown down by 50% for 3.50 seconds.

Level 4
Slams the ground with immense force that causes the ground to tremble, releasing a shockwave of force at 3 directions towards the casters facing direction. dealing 175 damage each, each wave has a 140 area of effect damage and all units hit are slown down by 50% for 4 seconds.

Reminder:
You can refer to this: http://wc3r.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=3881

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Backfire:
Boosts forward 200 units away of current facing position ad firing a catastrophic explosion that destroys trees and units alike.

Summary:
One click skill again, boosts instantly(like a charge spell) towards where the caster is currently facing, and immediately releases an explosion(deals damage in a line and uses an indented[Pitch angle modified resurrection instant]) towards the first position. or casting position, caster also gets 0 collision for 5 seconds.

Leveling statistics:

Level 1
Boosts forward 150 units away of current facing position ad firing a catastrophic explosion dealing 225 damage that destroys trees and units alike. gives 0 collision for 3 seconds.

Level 2
Boosts forward 175 units away of current facing position ad firing a catastrophic explosion dealing 350 damage that destroys trees and units alike. gives 0 collision for 4 seconds.

Level 3
Boosts forward 200 units away of current facing position ad firing a catastrophic explosion dealing 390 damage that destroys trees and units alike. gives 0 collision for 5 seconds.and gets a 25% movespeed bonus.

Level 4
Boosts forward 225 units away of current facing position ad firing a catastrophic explosion dealing 425 damage that destroys trees and units alike. gives 0 collision for 6 seconds. and gets a 25% movespeed bonus.

Reminder: uses an altered instant resurrection model towards the previous position.

Gains 0 collision also gives ms bonus during final levels.

That would be all and thanks a bunch Xilliger! also thanks for the monsoon spell and combining the resources.

Won't forget to put you on the credits on my maps. :thumbs_up:

Also need this in G.U.I. spell not jass not too good at that....

Last edited:
Level 2
1) Bullrush : a passive ability that allows a unit when struck , to charge in what ever direction he is facing. will knock back units (400 range) and deals some damage. there is a 20 % of this happening. just one level of this , so i can change the percent of this happening if needed.

2) Deflect : passive ability that gives the unit a 10% chance to completly deflect a spell/ or physical attack . With every succesful deflection , armor is increased by 10

level 1 : 10
level 2: 15 %
level 3 : 20%

3)rage lust : A passive ability that gives a 30% ( id like to play with that number ) chance to instantly kill a unit ( units only) . when a unit is instanly killed , the killing unit gains 10 percent dodge.

thanks again !!!

Level 3
If you have posted a spell and I havent done it yet, please post it again so I know you still want it.
Chaotic Field:
Effect: Swaps positions of all units in AOE (randomly)
Damage:0
AoE: 500
Extras: % chance that a unit gets a COMPLETELY random buff when position is swapped. (both bad and good buffs.)

Level 17
Chaotic Field:
Effect: Swaps positions of all units in AOE (randomly)
Damage:0
AoE: 500
Extras: % chance that a unit gets a COMPLETELY random buff when position is swapped. (both bad and good buffs.)

Must the units be literally swapped or can they just be moved to a random location inside the field, cuz the swap is imposible(for me) to do.

Level 11
Gasido said:
Spell Name: Retaliation
Spell Details / Tooltip: Every time you get struck by an enemy unit you will have a chance (5/10/15) to Strike your enemy with an normal attack + 5/10/15 damage.

Additional Info: Passive spell, GUI

Done as you have asked for. We already had some discussions via PM, but that's a result, I'm sure, the requester would be satisfied, all the points were realised. However, if the hero has very high Agility rate, it has an ability to attack twice, hope, this won't happen since your bonuses are too low (5/10/15), so at this case it will be useful during the whole map playing and heroes won't get higher than level 50 or smth like that.

Attachments

• Retaliation.w3x
    28.1 KB · Views: 109
Level 4
Done as you have asked for. We already had some discussions via PM, but that's a result, I'm sure, the requester would be satisfied, all the points were realised. However, if the hero has very high Agility rate, it has an ability to attack twice, hope, this won't happen since your bonuses are too low (5/10/15), so at this case it will be useful during the whole map playing and heroes won't get higher than level 50 or smth like that.

I will look over it some time in the week, can't rly do it right now starting work in 1 hour and have to go. im sure it will work fine, have a max level on 18 atm and i don't think ill raise it. Thanks again m8 im rly glad you made it for me :grin:

Level 17
Stormy Sleep is done View attachment Stormy Sleep.w3x

Tell me if there is anything I should change about the spell.

===========================================================

From now on the spell factory will be maintained by me(Xiliger) and Aspard

Please feel free to post your spells

===========================================================

Aspard, we should have a spell competition some day in the future, but after my exams.

Level 5
Some Spells^^

The Spell Name: Letze Rettung
Description: The Hero Multiple hisself like 6 times in a circle around of cast target and than all of these using Taunt, holds for 5 seconds
The Spell Tooltip: Rettet ein Ziel indem sich der Zwergen Krieger Multipliziert, um das Ziel platziert und die Aufmerksamkeit der Gegner auf sicht Lenkt. Hält 5 Sekunden
Extra Information: The Hero is a Dwarfen Warrior on a Ram :) and, can u say me waht i need to do, to get this spell in my map? Think copy trigger, spell, and the variable?

The Spell Name: Bolzen Salve
Description: The Hero shot like 20 Arrows on a target region, the arrows should fly high in the air and then come down (not like mortar) and do dmg like 30 per Arrow
Extra Information: The Hero is a Dwarfen Crossbowmen

The Spell Name: Heroischer Sprung
Description: Leaps like 800 range forward, and than casting a thunderclap instantly by hitting the ground
Extra Information: cant leap in DEEP water or about DEEP water the same with cliffs

and can u make it in this map? http://epicwar.com/maps/98096/

Level 2
thanks Xiliger , and aspard for all the help you guys are giving to the community.

i also noticed that theres already a spell almost like the one i need , defend , some pages back. its called defend. the only problem its not passive. would it be possible to get a passive version of it?

so the only spell i need for now is

1) Bullrush : a passive ability that allows a unit when struck , to charge in what ever direction he is facing. will knock back units (400 range) and deals some damage(just add anything i can change). there is a 20 % of this happening. just one level of this , so i can change the percent of this happening if needed.

Level 3
Hi again! :D
Er, well, I was thinking about '2' spells, and if you can do at least one of them, I'll be very grateful. And if you can do both of them, I'll be even more happy and grateful. :)
Here they are:

Name:Quicksand[an ULT :)]
Shortcut: D
Effect(spell tooltip): When used in a enemy unit, make him sink in a quicksand.
Level 1 - 350 damage. . 2.0 seconds duration. 180 sec. cooldown. 175 Manacost.
Level 2 - 500 damage. 2.5 seconds duration. 150 sec. cooldown. 275 Manacost.
Level 3 - 650 damage. 3.0 seconds duration. 120 sec. cooldown. 375 Manacost.

Special Effect: Something like a real "quicksand". :D

Name: Sand In The Eyes
Hotkey: E
Effect: An aura that, when the hero is atacked, the unit that atacked has a chance to become blind for 3 seconds and make them miss 70% of their attacks.
Level 1 - 15% chance to becomes blind.
Level 2 - 22% chance to becomes blind.
Level 3 - 28% chance to becomes blind.
Level 4 - 35% chance to becomes blind.

Explaining, when a enemy unit atack the hero with this aura, him has a chance to be blind for 3 seconds. During these 3 seconds, him will miss 70% of their attacks.
Special Effect: Put a 'sand aura' in the hero and involve the enemy unit affected with sand
Both in GUI, please xD

well, that's it.

thank you :)

Level 5
Hey there Xiliger. The Lucky Arrow I requested for was great. I got another request for you, if you don't mind..

Spell Name: Elemental Flare
Spell Details: Fires an elemental flare at a target (charm effect is fine). Gives a 25% chance to deal 80/160/240/320 damage; 25% chance to stun it for 2/3/4/5 seconds; 25% chance to slow its movement speed by 20%/30%/40%/50% for 5 seconds; 25% chance to burn 100/150/200/250 of the target's mana.
Additional Info: You could add an elemental design on each effect. For example, for the damage, fire effect; for the stun, earth effect; etc..

Please inform me if my request is too hard, or anything. Hope you can do it.
THANKS! :D

Level 11
1 last. .

can i request again? cause i just need it . .pls?:cry:
here:

storm gust-calls upon stormy winds and cold storms that mash up together.
it damages everything on its path for 3 times. .and freezing the targets when the storm gust it done. .

AoE-700
damage-200
freeze duration-10 seconds(target cannot be damaged or be hit by spells when freezed and cannot move)
storm gust duration-it will be finished when the damaged is complete by 3 times
its ahh-target ground
cooldown-30 seconds
special effects-tornados and blizzard. .

Level 5
Ah, never thought I'd make another request, I'm just so incompetent.
Name: Magical Glaive
Effect: Basically you target an enemy unit and release a Glaive Thrower missile at the target enemy unit, if you know DotA think Lich's Chain Frost, so if their are only two enemy units then the Glaive will bounce back and forth between them I can adjust the max range the Glaive can go in search of a different unit, just point out the variable for me. Uh, 4 levels 8 bounces and it deals 100/125/150/175 damage plus total strength divided by 2.
GUI/MUI as always, I'm retarded with vJASS sorry.
Not much else, again if this is bothersome you don't have to do it =)

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
Ah, never thought I'd make another request, I'm just so incompetent.
Name: Magical Glaive
Effect: Basically you target an enemy unit and release a Glaive Thrower missile at the target enemy unit, if you know DotA think Lich's Chain Frost, so if their are only two enemy units then the Glaive will bounce back and forth between them I can adjust the max range the Glaive can go in search of a different unit, just point out the variable for me. Uh, 4 levels 8 bounces and it deals 100/125/150/175 damage plus total strength divided by 2.
GUI/MUI as always, I'm retarded with vJASS sorry.
Not much else, again if this is bothersome you don't have to do it =)

Ok here u go this was my first GUI MUI spellpack ... u can adjust the number of Bounces as u want :) ...http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/rmx-gui-mui-spellpack-v-2-a-113368/

Level 11
Level 11
Arrow Volley:
Releases a volley of arrows ahead of him, the arrows will do an array of effects on its victims and will deal damage.

Summary:
So basically it an AOE skill that launches arrows from above, there is a spell like this similar to a request in Xilliger's thread but not quite what i was looking for.
Each level either enhances the current buff or entirely changes it.

Leveling statistics:

1st
Releases 24 arrows at the target area that deal 12 damage each arrow upon a 500 area of effect, each arrow has a 12% chance to maim a hit unit dealing 10 damage per seconds for 4 seconds.

2nd
Releases 28 arrows at the target area that deal 20 damage each arrow upon a 625 area of effect, each arrow has a 15% chance to Ministun a hit unit dealing 10 damage.

3rd
Releases 32 arrows at the target area that deal 25 damage each arrow upon a 650 area of effect, each arrow has a 20% chance to silence a hit unit for 5 seconds.

Final
Releases 39 arrows at the target area that deal 32 damage each arrow upon a 675
area of effect, each arrow has a 60% chance to silence a hit unit for 5 seconds.
and additionally steals life from all units hit by the spell and transferring it to the caster.
transfers the damage dealt on the enemy to the caster.

Reminder: each spell has its different functions.
-Aoe changes
-Damage changes
-Arrows strike randomly in the area.
-Last level has 2 effects.

Here it is, other things are in README inside the trigger editor.
Hope you'll be glad with the spell.
Always open for suggestions.
Leakless and MUI.

Attachments

• Arrow Volley.w3x
    32 KB · Views: 78
Level 11
Excusing for double-posting in advance, but in this particular thread putting two spells in one post (to different community members) will just look ugly and difficult to sort out.

The second spell for today, who-hoo! :)
That's a:

Elemental Flare : RaedoN
Spell Name: Elemental Flare
Spell Details: Fires an elemental flare at a target (charm effect is fine). Gives a 25% chance to deal 80/160/240/320 damage; 25% chance to stun it for 2/3/4/5 seconds; 25% chance to slow its movement speed by 20%/30%/40%/50% for 5 seconds; 25% chance to burn 100/150/200/250 of the target's mana.
Additional Info: You could add an elemental design on each effect. For example, for the damage, fire effect; for the stun, earth effect; etc..
I tryed to realise everything you've asked for. Holy Bolt for slow, Mana Burn for Mana Burn, fire effect for the damage, but really poor effect for stun. However, you can easily change it yourself.

Leakless, MUI.

Attachments

• Elemental Flare.w3x
    28.7 KB · Views: 64
Level 7
Thanks a bunch Aspard! there is only one problem though, its that each arrow almost never get a chance to hit anyone:( but i fixed it thanks anyways! :)

Also i was wondering if you could make this one extra spell for me..

Soul siphon:
Basically its a life drain, that is not channeling, drains life per second has the lightnning effect attactched to the caster and the target for the duration just like normal life drain, and breaks if the target leaves the 700 area of effect.

600 cast range.

Same stats as life drain has 4 levels.
Drains 50 life for 6 seconds, not channeling 1 seconds cast time 700 aoe.
Drains 70 life for 7 seconds, not channeling 1 seconds cast time 725 aoe.
Drains 120 life for 8.25 seconds, not channeling 1 second cast time 750 Aoe.
Drains 135 life for 9 seconds, not channeling 0 seconds cast time 775 Aoe.
and reduces the targets armor by 5,

Thats all, Credits of course to:
Aspard.

Level 25
I got couple of requests. Want them in GUI as MUI and without leaks.

(4 levels, only the stats on friendly heroes changes per level) - Drinks of Legend
Effect - Targets both enemies and allies heroes only within 1200 range. On allied heroes it raises the heroes stats by 30 % for maybe 20 seconds. When that buff runs out they get healed by 20 % of their max hp.On enemy heroes it causes the hero to lose 30 % of its stats over 20 seconds and when that buff runs out the hero takes damage equal to 20 % of their max hp.

- (5 levels) Herbal Wine
Effect - When targeting ground creates a semi transparent unit with low health, high evastion and high damage. When targeting a unit, has a small chance to instantly kill the unit (only non-heroes), otherwise creates a tempory illusion of the unit and slows the target. On heroes it cuts stats by 20 (at max level) % for 10 seconds (max level).

Status
Not open for further replies.