• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking any Spell/System Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Me (grantuu) and my Friend tjordell can make nearly any System/Spell (This acc is a common acc between grantuu & tjordell

We take requests for systems and leakless GUI/MUI spells
We only know GUI so no Jass/vJass

Please only one Request at a Time per user.
Don't Spam requests
Please be patient some spells/systems take some time
And please give Credits to grantuu or tjordell (based on which one that created the spell/system) if you use the Spell/System in your map

Please give a detailed Description in your Request containing:
What the Spell/System should EXACTLY do
Tooltip
All important Stuff like Damage, Buffs/Debuffs, Duration, etc.
Please links any kind of Import you want to be used in the requested Spell/System.
Special Effects (if needed)
Sounds (if needed)

1. ---

1. ---

Last edited:
Level 1
bump
Reason for bumping: This acc is a common acc between tjordell and grantuu, created to take spell requests. This acc was invisible cuz i've signed into 2 accounts with same IP-adress. Well, but now it should be back to normal again. Thanks.
// tjordell

Level 19
i have some gui in my map if u could check if it leaks or not. And its not much and also if u could make my multiboard better. I need it to be cooler. I can make a little list what need to fix if u have time. ? would be greatz mate. + rep when done and credits in the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.