• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spells & Systems Center!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Please Note: This aint no copy of MyHummeR's Center, he asked me to make this since hes Internet connection has been lost, so meanwhile, I'll take requests (GUI only, and I make all spells MUI and ofc leakless)

:spell_breaker: KhaL's Spells & Systems Center :spell_breaker:

Welcome to my Spells & Systems Center! Here, I will take all requests for Spells and Systems and make them as soon as I can. If you are high skilled with making Spells and/or Systems, you can join this Center!

How To Request

Please read this before you make your Request

• To make your Request, please provide the following info:
    • Spell name
    • Spell type (passive, channeling, aura, target)
    • Damage (how much, enable damage?)
    • Effects (provide with the effect names, or I will come up with something cool else)
    • Other information (such as cooldown rate, manacost, description, icon etc.)
  • You must have over 50 posts to request (this is to prevent spamming)
  • You can only ask for max 3 spells at a time, this is so I can have time to help all who request
  • Please do not ask for something that can't be done, such as making an system where you can run WC3 in Window Mode when the game has started or such.
Fast Request - Copy and fill in the info

- Spell name:
- Spell type:
- Enable Damage: YES/NO (how much damage, AoE? DOT?)
- Effects:
- Description:
- Icon:
- Cooldown:
- Manacost:
- Hotkey:
Done Spells & Systems - Click to download
** No Requests or projects have been made **

Currently Working on
** None **

Peace ~ KhaL ~

Status