• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spells & Systems Center!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Omnislash

Can you make a omnislash ability for me. One where you jump around attacking people and your invulnerable while you do it. Just call it omnislash. If its possible could you make after images as the hero moves. Use the heroes normal attack damage for every shot.

Lv1:8 targets

thnx alot :thumbs_up:

Level 11
can you make this spell?
name:holy hit
effect:has 15/20/25% chance to do bash or critical strike to an enemy unit.
critical strike:5 times normal damage-and its special effect is the ressurection spell
bash:bonus damage 100-and its special effect is the holy light target

i think it is easy

sorry for my english k?

Last edited:
Level 6
can you make this spell?
name:holy hit
effect:has 15/20/25% chance to do bash or critical strike to an enemy unit.
critical strike:5 times normal damage-and its special effect is the ressurection spell
bash:bonus damage 100-and its special effect is the holy light target

i think it is easy

sorry for my english k?

Ye Sure I'll get that done in a moment =)
EDIT:
The Critical and Bash is done =)

Sorta like the Dota hero. The orc chaos blademaster on the sentinel. I only need 1 level because its like an ultimate.

I'll get to it right away, might take some time cus it's kinda an advanced spell.

Attachments

• Crit and Bash - request.w3x
    19.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Level 11
last request. . and i mean last:D
name:blades of death
shortcut key:t
cooldown:30 seconds
effect:when activated,magina's blades becomes the blades of death,giving him +120 damage,and 120+ attack speed,+ 7% movement speed,and 5% chance to do bash with 50 bonus damage in the bash.last 30 seconds
special effect:the blades should have a cool ability attachment.it depends on you,of what you think is the cool attachment for the spell.

pls,this is the last:D
thnks

and by the way thanks for the holy hit spell:D

i appreciate it:)

Level 6
last request. . and i mean last:D
name:blades of death
shortcut key:t
cooldown:30 seconds
effect:when activated,magina's blades becomes the blades of death,giving him +120 damage,and 120+ attack speed,+ 7% movement speed,and 5% chance to do bash with 50 bonus damage in the bash.last 30 seconds
special effect:the blades should have a cool ability attachment.it depends on you,of what you think is the cool attachment for the spell.

pls,this is the last:D
thnks

and by the way thanks for the holy hit spell:D

i appreciate it:)

I'll see what I can do, this spell will need Triggers so it will take longer than
the other spell you requested, i'll have it done later today or tomorrow.:thumbs_up:

Level 17
Hey! This is a great thing you're doing for people. But anyway, straight to the point. I need five ultimate spells, in GUI if you can. They should be easy.

-- I'm just being brief about them too. <.< --

Lament of the Redeemed
This spell is a mass raise-dead basically, but raises a specific unit (Redeemed One). This is continuous until the duration of the spell (20 seconds) ends. When the duration ends, the Redeemed Ones all die and all allies in the perimeter are graced with a buff (Redemption).

Aruk'jakham Blood Dance
The hero begins to dance around the battlefield, collecting and spilling the blood of enemies. The hero then stops after dealing minor damage to targets and gaining a sufficient amount of blood (the limit is five units, the player can choose to stop the cast) and explodes, dealing heavy damage to all unallied targets in the area and then reforms at the same place he/she exploded.

Ascension
The hero rises into the air and slams a target area, sending corrosive flames across the battlefield and stunning unallied targets. The hero is then replaced by an angelic figure (use the paladin for now) that heals and revives units/heroes in a radius for 10 seconds (the hero is killed when the angel dissappears).

Four Seals of Gethsemane
The hero summons three runes at three target areas. The first rune grants all allies around it a damage and armour bonus. The second grants a health and mana regeneration bonus and the third slows all unallied targets. A fourth rune is then summoned automatically. For four seconds, fire begins to spew from the sky, damaging all unallied foes in the radius of the fourth rune. The runes then explode, knocking back any unallied forces near them.

Energy Transfusion
The hero charges at a group of targets and knocks them back. The hero then catches these targets in a chain (aerial shackles) and begins to drain their life and mana and restoring it to himself and any allied units/heroes that are in his radius. This occurs until the targets die or the duration (35 seconds) ends.

Okay. Uhm, thanks in advance if you can do these. =D I'm really glad you're offering your services like this. I'll be sure to mention you in the credits...
And, just set the damage and stats of the spells to whatever. I can do them myself, thanks. I also might request another ultimate whenever I need it... or spell. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.