• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking GUI Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Make me a spell... Very simple... I need to add bonus damage and 100% splash for 2 attacks every 20/15/10/5 seconds.. When the unit attacks 2 times after the splash and the bonus are added the spells(Splash and bonus damage) are removed.. So they wait X secs and add those abilities again

Hmm, it seems rather hard to me... (I'm not really a pro custom spell maker so to say.)
I'll give it a try though.

Level 4
GUI Request:
Attribute Enrage:
When activated Depending on which attribute is dominant, Adds 5 points to that attribute for every time the triggering unit is hit. Lasts 30 seconds after the time elaspes the attribute will return to normal.
Dont need levels for this spell.

Blood Raze:
When a unit learns a spell equal to Blood Raze
Add Blood Raze (Q) , BLood Raze (W), Blood Raze (E) to unit, (Non targeted spells)
Blood raze (Q) deals damage infront of hero 250 range 450 AOE
Blood raze (W) deals damage infront of hero 500 range 450 AOE
Blood raze (E) deals damage infront of hero 750 range 450 AOE
lvl 1 each raze deals 500 damage
lvl 2 each raze deals 1000 damage
lvl 3 each raze deals 1500 damage
lvl 4 each raze deals 2000 damage
lvl 5 each raze deals 2500 damage

Level 8
NiddHogg, started with my spell yet?

Nah didn't post just to ask you that.

On the targets allowed, I want it to retract when it reached max range and on the terrain tile - Square Tiles like I said, but also on units that are invulnerable or magic immune. Also you don't have to make it so configureable, with other words, don't use real variable just to set the number 1800 for example, since I got a lot of global variables already.

Last edited:
Level 8
Thank you for finding it. But that's actually the version I used to use till I found a bug with it. Someone helpt me to modify it so it would bounce on terrain tile too, but the angle didn't work. I had a problem like this . And since the spell was vJass I couldn't modify the bounce. And since you do GUI Request, I could request the base of the spell, and then just add the bounce function on my own.

And it's Lnfernal.

Level 5
Hey can you make a basic spell like Storm Bolt but it deals physical damage and its a 25% that the target will get knocckback, 10% that the target will get stunned for 30 seconds and 1% chance to kill the unit instantly

Level 2
Nidhogg can you make me a system..
Name: Bottle System
Like the one's in DotA
it is an item that has 3 charges to heal your mana and health and can be refilled in fountains and capture runes in GUI of course tnx in advance

Level 7
Spell

These are the spells:

Fires a mystical Wave of energy that enchants allied units and destroys its enemies.

Gives all allied units a bonus +5 armor and heals them for a % their current life depending on their current strength. And damages enemies hit by 5% of their max life and eats off 5 armor for 10 seconds.

Hope you could make this spell. :thumbs_up:

Level 5
Exorcisme spell

Can you make me a spell that does following:

The exorcist slashes the undead/demon target 10 times. 9 normal hits and 1 special hit doing 10% 20% 30% extra damage depending on lvl of skill. If you also can make it say 1Hit 2Hit 3Hit and so until the last hit where it should say EXORCISM! (while the exorcist is hitting the target should be stunned and add the disenchant effect at the last hit (the exorscism hit)) i will kiss your feet.:cute:

Level 3
Can you pls make a spell for me?
I need u to make a spell that first summons many peasants, around the hero, then they begin to fly and transform into hawks.

LEVELS
Level 1: summons 10 peasants that transform into hawk, the hawks takes 2 damage and have 100 hp
Level 2: summons 11 peasants that transform into hawk, the hawks takes 4 damage and have 100 hp
Level 3: summons 12 peasants that transform into hawk, the hawks takes 6 damage and have 200 hp
Level 4: summons 13 peasants that transform into hawk, the hawks takes 8 damage and have 300 hp
Level 5: summons 14 peasants that transform into hawk, the hawks takes 14 damage and have 400hp
Level 6: summons 15 peasants that transform into hawk, the hawks takes 20 damage and have 500 hp

Level 3
Make me Something please ?

Well i wanted to use a revive system, but when i make it it doesn't work it will tell you some things

1. its a region.
2. when you walk in it you set the revive point.
3. When you die you will wait 40sec than you get revived.
4. it must be placeble anywhere in the map.

Could you help me please ?

Thanks already.:spell_breaker:

Level 3
Hi! Well, i want a spell like life drain, BUT! In an AoE Verison and it is passive, so that if an enemy unit comes within, for example, 600 rng, then it will start to drain life from it automatically.
Cant seem to do it myself.:eekani:

Status
Not open for further replies.