• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking GUI Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Last edited:
Level 22
Hmmn..

Thunder-enrage:

Strikes the caster with a lightning, attaches lightning-effects, on weapons, feet, body etc, and enlarging attack speed, and movement greatly. When attacking an ennemy unit, gives 5% to crit, 5% to stun, 5% to daze (Slow movespeed) and also adds an armor, which if your attacked, it returns lvl x 20 damage.
Also, when killing a unit, while being enranged, the killed unit will emit thunder that will spread to nearby units.

Try it :D

Last edited:
Level 22
Okai.

Want more?

Shield of flames:

Whevever your life goes below 10% this spell activates.
When the spell is active, you will store the enrgy within, and when using 'Release' you can cast various skills, depending on how much energy stored:

1: Fireball
2: FireBurts
3: FlameCannon
4: Engulf
5: FlameBarrier
6: Suzaku ~ (Flying phoenix in facing direction, or such, dealing damage by Phoenix flames to passing units)

Last edited:
Level 22
*Cough*
Shield of flames:

Whevever your life goes below 10% this spell activates.
When the spell is active, you will store the enrgy within, and when using 'Release' you can cast various skills, depending on how much energy stored:

1: Fireball
2: FireBurts
3: FlameCannon
4: Engulf
5: FlameBarrier
6: Suzaku ~ (Flying phoenix in facing direction, or such, dealing damage by Phoenix flames to passing units)

*Cough*

Level 7
Make me a spell... Very simple... I need to add bonus damage and 100% splash for 2 attacks every 20/15/10/5 seconds.. When the unit attacks 2 times after the splash and the bonus are added the spells(Splash and bonus damage) are removed.. So they wait X secs and add those abilities again

Level 5
Hi i see you are good on GUI spell making. Can you try to make the spell from Omniknight in dota "Purfication" It makes so you get healed and damage around him in like 200 AOE. Can you make level 1 80 dmg/heal, level 2 160 dmg, level 3 240 dmg, level 4 320 dmg, level 5 400 dmg and level 6 480 dmg.

Level 17
I need a Ultimate for my Paladin, basically it's an aura that deals x damage every second.
I could make this myself but here is the thing.

When this custom aura kills a unit, I want it's kill to go to the guy with the aura.
If I create it, the kill will be lost because the game can't track back the guy who did damage because it's the system that's creating damage. xD

EDIT: Just posting your trigger on how you do this will do.

Level 14
I want to request a simple spell........Dark Meteor......Like the Infernal spell.But i want the Meteor black not green at lvl 1 100dmg lvl 2 225dmg and at lvl 3 350dmg and 3sec stun.il rep+ u and il give u gredits at my map.

Edit:I dont want an infernal to be spawn ^^

Last edited:
Level 17
Ohh, goddamn it -.-"

You sure lack some basic knowledge of Normal spells, don't ya :D

Normal spells yes... I lack that a lot.. xD And I make a lot of stupid mistake when I'm hungry so it's a doublt pain in the ass for me.

I have a question guy making good GUI spells.
I use Channel for my custom spells (duh), and they show an animation when used. I think it's spell.
Anyhow in the trigger I want to make them for example play their second attack animation.
But when I cast the spell they still play their spell animation, even if I reset the animation before the new animation.
How did you do that? xD

Level 17
Here is one more, very simple:

Simple slash:

When casted, the triggering unit plays one of its attack animations, and damages all units in 100 range, which is near him (Not all around).

I'll make it for you. Just give me some rep for it. :p

----

Here ya go, it's very simple but it does what you want. And i had to do it in a hurry. Happy X-Mas everybody.

Attachments

• TBD Map.w3x
    40.5 KB · Views: 56
Level 14
hey if my requested spell is waste of time for u i wanted to ask u if u can make another one........Holy Stab......The user casts the spell at a enemy unit and deals x2 his INT and all the nearby ally units will get healed the half of the damage taken at lvl 1 x2 int at lvl 2 x3 int and at lvl 3 x4 int and 25%change to revive 2 fallen ally units.....Oh damn i think this time the spell will be rly difficult

Level 17
hey if my requested spell is waste of time for u i wanted to ask u if u can make another one........Holy Stab......The user casts the spell at a enemy unit and deals x2 his INT and all the nearby ally units will get healed the half of the damage taken at lvl 1 x2 int at lvl 2 x3 int and at lvl 3 x4 int and 25%change to revive 2 fallen ally units.....Oh damn i think this time the spell will be rly difficult

EDIT: I made your spell as far as I was able to, but the formula was harder then I thought.
For healing it should be: (0.5 + 0.5 x levelofspell) x intelligence = healing
But the crappy editor does not let you make normal formulas you have to combine strings and blablabla....
So the healing formula needs to be fixed I suggest you request the forum cause I have to go soon and don't have the time to fix it. Soz :p
Anyway here is it, the damage formula should work... Better check it 2... xD

~ Happy X-Mas everybody!

Attachments

• Holy Stab.w3x
    41.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Level 14
Last one was harder, I think I can make this for you.
Basicly:
- 3 Levels.
- Damage dealt is based on triggering units intelligence.
- It will heal all units in range of targeted unit for half damage taken.
- 25% to resurrect 2 units.

I'll do it next morning, if I can't fix it next morning you'll have to wait till Friday morning. (Celebrations)

~ Happy X-Mas everybody!
Thanks man realy need that spell!And i wanted to tell u that the attack will be a meele not ranged spell.this will be a good Xmas present for me :D +reped you

EDIT:ty man i try it

EDIT 2:Ok i tested it works very well and hits excactly the x2 x3 INT but the footmen cant be ressurected!the test map rocks!can u add some ogre lords and some tomes of exp near the starting place because u cant exp to lvl 5.i couldn't edit them myself :( but at least the tomes worked with testmap :)

EDIT 3:eek:k never mind about the healing.il increase the cooldown :D

EDIT 4:Can you change the ressurection change to 75% instead of 25?

Last edited:
Level 5
Hey agian you are really good so can you try make this, I don't know if its hard or easy but can you try make it? When you hit any unit 10 times do not need to be the same it will come a Meteor that dealing damage in a 500 AOE, Can you make it?

Level 17
Thanks man realy need that spell!And i wanted to tell u that the attack will be a meele not ranged spell.this will be a good Xmas present for me :D +reped you

EDIT:ty man i try it

EDIT 2:Ok i tested it works very well and hits excactly the x2 x3 INT but the footmen cant be ressurected!the test map rocks!can u add some ogre lords and some tomes of exp near the starting place because u cant exp to lvl 5.i couldn't edit them myself :( but at least the tomes worked with testmap :)

EDIT 3:eek:k never mind about the healing.il increase the cooldown :D

EDIT 4:Can you change the ressurection change to 75% instead of 25?

Forgot to add resurrection.. xD
I'll add it for ya. 75%

Level 4
NiddHogg-kun, if u still take requests can u please make me a shield throw spell?:grin:

Information:
The hero throws his shield damageing 100xlevel of spell in a stright line in front of him and when it comes to the end of the line it will return like a bomerang, making only 50xlevel of spell in damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.