• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello everyone. From this day 25th April 2010 and on until this thread is closed i will taking spell requests.

The spells are made in GUI only!

The spell will be fully MUI - Lagless (If needed i'm going to use recycling) - Leakless.

Current Thread Status
Closed:

All Request are currently Stopped.
Requests will Not be Accepted. Reason: Working for Grantuu with his project. I'm really sorry but you guys have to look for another spell maker.

- The spells shall follow the THW´s rules.
- No JASS or likely JASS script spell request is accepted.
- Give credits to me on usage. Otherwise, report to THW´s moderators that will decide if punishment or not.
- No 3rd party program suggestion. I'm only using the normal World Editor.
- Spells that have already been made like "Blocking" & "Leaping" spells will not be accepted request. I can modify the spell for you but not create it.
- When you request someting i will automatically have permission to upload or redo anything in this project.

OBSERVE - Only two spells at once per person! Do not load like 10 spells in a list for me to do.

Energy Shock << (Spellname

Animation Types for Hero Model: Stand, Channeling (Separated with an Comma)

Type: Target Unit

Description: The hero casts a big ball of Lightning at the targeted enemy, dealing 20/30/40/50 damage and slows for 10/12/14/16% last 2/3/4/5 seconds.

Things that u will edit by you'rself:
Manacost
Cooldown
Icon
Hero Model
Tooltip
-:-
You can modify everything in trigger as you want.

Queue List - Maximum of 10
1st - Devalut - [Soul Strings] - 0% done. - Current Status [Waiting for a better Description...]

2nd - teo_mania - [Water Walk] - 0% done. - Current Status [Need Assistance by NFWar]

3rd - 360_Degrees - [Glaives of Death] - 20% done. - Current Status [In Progress...]

4th - yeohxin - [Block] - 0% done. - Current Status [On Hold]

5th - bowser499 - [Spirit Lance] - 0% done. - Current Status [On Hold]

6th - Newominus - [Focused Phoenix Fire] - 0% done. - Current Status [On Hold]

OBSERVE! - The spells will be post in this thread.

Projects Done

1. - Freeze87 - [Shock Bomb] - LINK - Project: View attachment 81133

2. - HeX.16 - [Acid Explosion] - LINK - Project: View attachment 81433

Last edited:
Level 12
Name: Shock Bomb
Target: Ground,Unit

Effect: Hero trows bomb in the air, when bomb fall on the ground,it starting to grow (scaling value increases) and explode in X seconds dealing damage in AOE and slowing nearby units for X seconds.

Editable things: aoe, damage, time until bomb explode.
Can you chose model and icon of bomb, i will edit if i dont like? Also in my map mana is not used..

I give +rep and credits in this map : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-159164/?prev=search=mage%20arena&d=list&r=20

Level 11
This was hard because i have never created a flying thing but i have the solution xD The rest with the bomb and shit is easy as a cake xD

EDIT: Hmmm... I need to look further into this because i can't get the calculating to work... Let me talk to NFWar about this because he is good at things like this. I put you'rs on hold until he gets to the computer. He will get to the computer tomorrow (today) at +- 16:00 Europe time

Last edited:
Level 11
Yeah. He's my teacher and he's freakin' awesome! I just love how he teach me about this following

- More flexibe Indexing
- Recycling
- Making Icons
- How to calculate the parabola (That i really need to create ur spell) - I have like 5% knowledge of parabola right now xD

EDIT: I really need to take some sleep now xD... Was staying up from the moment i got the request 20:39 to what the time is now. (I mean that i haven't slept ANYTHING at this night because the spell was hard to make xD).

EDIT2: But for now.. Lets say the spell is 35% done. I will maybe add a percentage in the queue list to tell each person in the queue how much percent of the spell is done xD

Level 11
Ah! A good night sleep! 11 hrs sleep time. Better it cant be :D. Well so now ill wait for NFWar to sign into MSN. He will do that later, and then he will take a look at the spell and may just fix with the parabola and then leave the rest to me =)

Level 13
Name: Disengage

Target: Self

Effect: You attempt to disengage from combat, leaping backwards.
Uses 75 mana, instant cast, 25 seconds cooldown and jumps like... You know, if 7 trees in on a row, that is how long. I don't know how far. 50000 yards? Dunno

Editable things: 3 levels. Jumps farther, lower cooldown and higher mana cost.

I have a idea for modifications of plasma ball.
Spell have 2 spells:
-First is fuse activation
-Second is throw

Example: I cast the spell, It start to count cooldown and text come up to hero head.
Hero spell of fuce activation replaces with throw spell. So hero need to throw the ball. If he dont do it, he take back half of manacost of spell.

I am listening...

Level 5
1 - Acid Explosion Instant(No Target)
Deals damage to all enemies around the caster over a few seconds.

Damage - 5 x level.
Durration - 3 x level.
Levels - 6 Levels.
Mana Cost - 120.

2 - Demons Roar Instant(No Target)
Makes units run away from the caster for a few secs while the targets are frightened they will take bonus damage from the caster.

AOE - 50 x level.
Durration - 2 x level.
Levels - 6 Levels.
Mana Cost - 110.

3 - Rude Rally Instant(No Target)
Causes enemies around the caster to attack anyone nearby in a random rampage.
AOE - 25 x level.
Durration 1 x level.
Levels - 6 Levels.
Manacost - 150.

Icon - Warstomp for all of them i will change it.
I did read that we are only allowed to request 2 spells at a time. If you wish ignore the 1st request.

Level 11
HeX.16, The last request needs a system that i can't create. So, the third i will ignore. You're going to be added to the list in a moment.

EDIT: You'r spells has been added, Current status - [On Hold] (Reason: Working on another request atm...)

EDIT2: Freeze87, Spell is done. Here's you'r Request : View attachment 80603 - Give credits on usage. Hopes you like the spell. You're Welcome to request a new spell at any time, following the rules.

EDIT3: Freeze87, If you want i can add more "nice" look of the spell when i'm stuck with a request, like i'm now because i need a damage detection system.
Devault, Sorry, i just can't make you'r spell because i need a damage detection system and i'm not familliar to that... But here, i give you an +rep as an gift to say im sorry.

Last edited:
Level 12
Nice but can you make this modifications:

1.You forgot to set that spell slow enemies on explosion

2. I dont need so many fire effect around bomb on explosion,only 1 AROUND bomb.

3. If you can add timer on bomb that NFWar talking about in his post ("
Floating text that is visible only for ally and owner of caster and it count seconds >:D ").

4. That nearby trees die on explosion not on cast like now?

+rep for you

Level 24
Devault, Sorry, i just can't make you'r spell because i need a damage detection system and i'm not familliar to that...

Well thanks anyway, you didn't have to rep, since im going to ask for a different spell :p, and that spell is:

Name: Necrotic Orb

Icon: Orb of Corruption

Model missile: Death coil

Model special: Death coil special

Target: Enemy and Allied (only units below level 6 applies to only allies, )

Mana cost and cooldown: 60|lvl1/75|lvl2/90|lvl3/105|lvl4/120|lvl5

Damage base: 40|lvl1/60|lvl2/80|lvl3/100|lvl4/120|lvl5/

Effect: when hitting an allied unit below level 6 it instantly kills the target and adds 20 damage to the spell (Max cap 12 stacks) one stack is removed per cast on an enemy units. when targeting an enemy unit, if the target unit is killed by the spell (ex. last hit) the unit will spawn a skeleton with 250 hp (+50 hp per stack) and with 20 damage (+5 damage per stack) for 60 (+15 seconds per stack) seconds.

Nice but can you make this modifications:

1.You forgot to set that spell slow enemies on explosion

2. I dont need so many fire effect around bomb on explosion,only 1 AROUND bomb.

3. If you can add timer on bomb that NFWar talking about in his post ("
Floating text that is visible only for ally and owner of caster and it count seconds >:D ").

4. That nearby trees die on explosion not on cast like now?

+rep for you

Ehem, I tryed to make this spell and realized what spell cooldown getting to 0 when it is removed and added again. After that no matter what hapened because spell with no cooldown is imba.

Level 3
Hope that you can make this spell :infl_thumbs_up:

Spell: Water Walk

The unit has the abilty to walk over the water

Level 2
This is my request:

Name - Glaives of Death
Type - No Target
Levels - 4
Models:
Missile - Abilities\Weapons\GlaiveMissile\GlaiveMissile.mdl
Damaged Units Effect - Abilities\Spells\Other\Stampede\StampedeMissileDeath.mdl
Icon - (ReplaceableTextures\PassiveButtons\PASBTNUpgradeMoonGlaive.blp)
Animation types to play - Spell
Description - Creates spinning glaives(3 + [1 / Level]) that circles around your hero, every 1.5 secs one glaive will go to a random enemy unit within 1000 AoE, damaging by 100 + (75 / Level) the enemy unit and the enemy units within 300 AoE of the enemy unit
Cooldown (If needed): 18 - (2 / Levels)
Manacost (If needed): 120 - (20 / Levels)

Thanks

Level 10
Request 1
Name:
Description:Mainly a cinematic skill.when use, the caster jump to the target and knocks back the target.Then jump to the target again and slashes for 1000(+250 per level) damage.30(+1 per level)second countdown
Target:Enemy,ground
Editable things:countdown time,damage.

Request 2
Name:Block
Description:Upon activation,gain the caster the 60% chances to blocks the next incoming attack.If succesfully blocked,regen the caster's mana(regened mana equal to 25% of caster's mana)
Target:no target.
Editable things:Countdown time,blocked percent,mana cost

add rep to each skill doned.
thanks~

Last edited:
Level 5
Lots of work for you Tjordell :p
Well, in case its allowed to queue up spell's im gonna request some of Crimson~Guards ideas. *cough* http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/idea-factory-462/collection-spell-ideals-164780/ *cough*
So im gonna request: (CnP'd from original post.)
Traping Cleave (P) (PE)
hero has x chances to trap and damage nearby units
With some small additions. 1: Can only target 1 nearby unit. 2: Cannot target the heros current target. (if its not possible, just go with a random nearby one.), and i would like to easily be able to modify effect/chance.
Death Cry (P)
when hero's hp is below x, he gain +x to all stats
I dont think this ones "hard", yet im not a spell-maker so i might be wrong. Should be easy to modify.
Chains Of Death (A) (IC)
a magical chain appears and bond all enemies together if 1 of them die while being bound all the other bonded units will also be killed last x seconds and can link a number of x enemies
Nothing to be said :|
Freezing Atmosphere (P) (AU)
the air around the hero is always cold thus any units within the range of x meters will have x% chances tol get the buff 'frostbite' which will cause the affected unit to have slowed movement speed and will have their hp reduced by x amount every xseconds will last till the affected unit is x meters away from the hero
Should last x amount of time instead of being removed with range.

That should do it for now :p
I know that 4 is against your rules so feel free to do 1 or 2 spells, do some other members requests, then do 1 or 2 spells again etc.
Ty in advance.

Edit: X = The Amount That Changes With The Level
P = Passive Skills
A = Active Skills
PE = Personal skills
AU =Its An Aura
IC = Instant Cast

Last edited:
Level 11
Shanghai (Johan), Tjaaa! Aa det är jag. (Hello! Yes its me.). Give me a private message where we can talk Swedish. Swedish isn't allowed at THW´s threads.

EDIT: Crimson-Guard, You're Wrong. I do understand his requests. I'm not dumb! And you haven't seen anything of my ability in triggering yet.

EDIT2: Freeze87, here's you'r updated spell request: View attachment Shock Bomb.w3x

Last edited:
Level 12
Shanghai (Johan), Tjaaa! Aa det är jag. (Hello! Yes its me.). Give me a private message where we can talk Swedish. Swedish isn't allowed at THW´s threads.

EDIT: Crimson-Guard, You're Wrong. I do understand his requests. I'm not dumb! And you haven't seen anything of my ability in triggering yet.

EDIT2: Freeze87, here's you'r updated spell request: View attachment 81133

Tnx tjordell now spell look good.., i will add you in credits in new ver of my map ;)

Level 9
Ohai, I have finally decided to use this thread.

(NOTE: This is an item ability)

Name - Focused Pheonix Fire

Hero - N/A [CHANGEABLE]

Type - Passive

Icon - ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNHumanMissleUpOne.blp

Animation types to play - N/A

Description - This ability is meant to be put on an item and sometimes on heroes.

This ability will act like pheonix fire, automatically firing anything within range.

To to that, it will create an invisible, unselectable and indestructible (unless hero drops item or dies) dummy that can attack.

But unlike pheonix fire, it will not choose a different attack target unless: target dies, hero dies (holding the item), or target moves out of range. (This was the purpose of the dummy)

It will deal 50 damage and the projectile will be the mortar team rocket.

[DAMAGE/PROJECTILE CHANGEABLE]

Cooldown (If needed): 1.00 [CHANGEABLE]

Manacost (If needed): N/A

Range (If needed): 1000 [CHANGEABLE]

AOE (If needed): N/A

Last edited:
Spirit Lance

Throws a magical spirit from his lance at a target, damaging it and slowing it down for 3 seconds. An illusion is created attacking the target.

Notes

• Damage type: magical
• Illusion deals 25% damage and takes 400%.
• Nearby illusions will face the target and play a slam animation momentarily.
• The projectile can't be evaded by blink or windwalk.

Please, do this spell, I want to know how to do the stuff like that... +rep to user that will help...

Level 11
Newominus, The Description is very hard to understand because i dont know how much damage the attack will do, also, i dont know if the dummy will be INVISIBLE or visible with an model but i will accept it anyways.

bowser499, Ah, you mean like the spell for Phantom Lancer in DotA =) Sure. You will be added to the list next after Newominus. =D

EDIT: Newominus, make a better description and add a name to the ability, after that i will add you to the Queue List.

Level 3
Of course a request..

Name: Cursed Eye
Description: look, I got this idea months ago and when i'm making it, its still not perfect.
real decript: (originally from blink ability)

Level 1: Transports the caster to an enemy causing an AoE damage (small), maxumium 1500 range, then damages the enemy for 150 damage and you for 150, then transporting you to your previous location before casting by .5 seconds. 35 Mana. 20 second cooldown.

Level 2: Transports the caster to an enemy causing an AoE damage (medium), maxumium 3500 range, then damages the enemy for 350 damage and you for 250, then transporting you to your previous location before casting by .5 seconds. 25 Mana. 25 second cooldown.

Level 3: Transports the caster to an enemy causing an AoE damage (large), maxumium 5500 range, then damages the enemy for 550 damage and you for 350, then transporting you to your previous location before casting by .5 seconds. 30 Mana. 30 second cooldown.

Level 4: Transports the caster to an enemy causing an AoE damage (medium-large), maxumium 7500 range, then damages the enemy for 750 damage and you for 450, then transporting you to your previous location before casting by .5 seconds. 20 Mana. 10 second cooldown.

Level 5: Transports the caster to an enemy causing an AoE damage (very-large), maxumium 10000 range, then damages the enemy for 950 damage and you for 650, then transporting you to your previous location before casting by .5 seconds. 8 Mana. 5 second cooldown.

Minimum range is as of blink minimum..

Target: Enemy,ground
Editable things: countdown time, damage, range.

~Damned_Blade

PS.. DONT IGNORE THIS POST

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.