• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

taking icon requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hi. For all who want a specific icon, this is the place to ask for it. (Well, apart from other icon request threads)

I will take icon requests from you and try to fulfill them. But notice, that you have to stick to the following terms. (if you dont, i will not take any request from you anymore)

-i will only handle one icon request at a time, if you post a request while i am still working on another one, the post will be reported and deleted
-to handle a request, i need detailed information about the icon including (a description of the spell, skill, item, whatever and maybe a concept about how you want it to look)
-dont flame or spam in this thread, post your request and the rest will be done over private messages
-remember that i am only human

done requests:

DonDustin (Ogre Warlord)
icons_9015_btn.jpg
icons_9015_disbtn.jpg
icons_9015_pas.jpg
icons_9015_disbtn.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.