• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Icon Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
i have a request:
could you please make an icon of an Ice Crown Throne Gate?
i attached an image :)
i would love a hand drawn due to screenshot icons arent so special :D
also please make it look icy

Attachments

• FrozenGate.JPG
    FrozenGate.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 151
Level 3
Hey buddy, love your work and love your helping people ... i was wondering if you could make / find me a tree of eternity icon from Warcraft Three. i can't seem to find it on this site, nor any others ... i'm not too sure where to look. help would be much appreciated.

Level 3
For my last post, i dont mean you have to make the icon for me, just point me in the direction to look for one or something would be nice ....

Level 3
so is you active again? i really need that icon ... i cant find it anywhere and that fucking scrolls of lore image gallery just wont do it for me :(

Level 3
well if you have the time bro i'd really appreciate an icon of the tree of ages or eternity of the night elves in WC3 frozen throne, but yeah whenever you get around to it will be fine, i'm in no hurry :D

This will wait a lot. I am overflowed with requests.

well if you have the time bro i'd really appreciate an icon of the tree of ages or eternity of the night elves in WC3 frozen throne, but yeah whenever you get around to it will be fine, i'm in no hurry :D

eeh? o_O but why you need icons that are already done by blizzard? Wierd...

Current icon to make is a hammer of battle priest.
And here it is:
153758-albums2624-picture29475.png
153758-albums2624-picture29474.png

Two versions. One is with less blue light, other is with greater blue light. I will upload one with greater blue light, but will attach here the less blue light version.

Attachments

• BTNBattlePriestsHammerV2.blp
    5.7 KB · Views: 56
  • DISBTNBattlePriestsHammerV2.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Level 13
After looking at your first post i concluded that you were open for requests now once more.
Is that true?
If so, could you please make some kind of killing spree icon.
Just when you hear the word "Killing Spree" you have to come up with something, although there is some stuff you NEED to have.

1. A Night Elf WOMAN who is the killer.

2. She uses swords, as do her opponents.

I would have drawed a test or so you could see how it should look, but my PS CS4 got fuc*** up, and paint sucks.
Sorry.

Did you get my little request?

Yes I get, but it was not inside threat ^^ so I have left it a bit back since other people asked before you. If you haste, I will make it a bit faster.

@Etzer

Sounds sexy =)
The negative things are:
too much details on it and people may not understand what it is when icon will be ready.
It will take some extra time since I never drawed woman body before. Because it is woman, I need some nice stance to think and deadly composition, that will take some more time also.

Note: show me the picture of a NE female killer or explain what armor she must to wear :)

Level 13
A picture of a NE woman. It does not matter how long it takes. Icons are not useful yet, though it is nice to have them.

684_realsize.jpg

Level 13
There is a NE rogue model on hive, although she has a shield. I just can't find any other Rogue x(

Level 11
this will wait a lot. I am overflowed with requests.

Eeh? o_O but why you need icons that are already done by blizzard? Wierd...

Current icon to make is a hammer of battle priest.
And here it is:
153758-albums2624-picture29475.png
153758-albums2624-picture29474.png

two versions. One is with less blue light, other is with greater blue light. I will upload one with greater blue light, but will attach here the less blue light version.

epicsss

Status
Not open for further replies.