• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Icon Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tired from inactivity. This makes me to play games again. But playing games doesn't help to someone. Also requests are continues almost always and creating them is good experiance. You get your icon, I learn something new. NOTE: check my status before posting request.

Details:
-I can create icons from scratch, edit screenshots of models and make them "drawed like". I am taking up to five (5) icons.
-Icons will be uploaded in icon section OR sended via pastebin if requester don't want to share with icon (notice it).
-From requester I need good description. Also "Example Picture" is good.
-Some icons may not be posible to create, because of my posibilitys. Of course I will try to create it, but meaby I can fail.

NOTE: I dont sugest to download icon before aprooving.

Icons to create: I have lost the count
Finished icons: 12

Have a good day.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi, I'm looking for the steam tank(not siege engine) icon, from ROC to be made into autocast icon. I do not care if its shared.

Hi, I'm looking for the steam tank(not siege engine) icon, from ROC to be made into autocast icon. I do not care if its shared.

What is ROC? Explain better. Link to model of unit please.

A skeleton fist, with the palm facing either towards or away from you.

Sounds a bit hard, will give it a try.

153758-albums2624-picture28693.png

Done

i'll be needing an icon of an Guitar.

That is SO much of guitars in world. You need clasic or electric? If electric, that is A LOT of shapes exist. Need example picture.

Last edited:
got permission from the model maker nfwar?

Yes I did. He also gave me sprites for all his buildings o_O and sayed you can make those as icons too.

He sended me PM and here what he wrote:
"Feel free to do whatever you want with them! :D It needs some icons. Infact, feel free to submit them in the icon section. People would find them very useful."

@ Dstronghold
Too simple edit... I will not count this as request.

Attachments

• ATCSteamTank.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 99
  • DISBTNSteamTank.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 103
Level 13
Dstronghold. Download Button Manager 1.8 and you can easily convert it yourself.

I have a request :
A sword (pointing north-east) (North-east is upper right corner, but let there be some space between it and the corner) and the sword has a red glow in the end of it.
Much like http://www.wowhead.com/spell=100#. , but MUCH more personalized, and less cartoonish (if possible ofcourse.)
I tried making it and... Well, it got WAY too blurry.

Level 3
I need three requests if you can :s

1-An Icon of a Smashed Ghoul.
2-An Icon consisting of several creatures face ( Pigman, kobold etc ...)
3-An Icon of a Smashed Tauren.

Thank you in advance :p

Level 3
Humm yes I meant A Tauren and ghoul that are Hurt ... For instance Are being hit by a hammer or sword , or with blood on them etc ...

Status
Not open for further replies.