- Each heroes' attributes revolved around the numbers 0.5 , 0.75 and 1.25. My question is : why?
- Why are the items free ? Why aren't they just equipped in your inventory at the very beginning ?
- Apparently, there are no quests in this map and as far as I'm concerned, either some triggers and NPCs are missing, or this isn't really an ORPG, or an RPG for that matter.
- No obvious goal / no actual "mission" to accomplish and with no background, the game seems more related to hack&slash.
- Creeps / Creep spawn rate : rebalance their HP / damage and XP / gold bounty, otherwise exploiting is so convenient ; especially with the fast spawn rate.
- Terrain : certain parts don't seem to blend in that well. You should smoothen the transition between one tile-set to the other and also, you might want to revamp some areas. The terrain doesn't look that "hot" right now.
Conclusion : There is still a lot of work to be done; at this stage, I call the project an alpha.
weapons will be mostly like in the toy soldiers probly best would be if u made osme "types" of shotting , 1 like shotgun (single but big aoe), 2 pistol (single bullet) , machinegun (long mass bullets)etc, to ms i think they should go pretty fast but if u a bit far so u can dodge, to model im not sure yet but i might get it for ya
Hi, i can see u got a -rep for shortening my name, I'm really sorry about that, and i have written a message to "rui" explaining the misunderstanding, Once again, I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.