1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Taking Spell Requests

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Freyleyes, Mar 29, 2009.

1. dab

dab

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Deaths Circle. Creates a ring of dark energy around the cast point(500x500), damaging anyone who enters for damage, and damaging yourself for the half. (Ultimate Spell)

Level 1 - 400 enemy damage, 200 self.
    Level 2 - 500 enemy damage, 250 self
    Level 3 - 600 enemy damage, 300 self.

the spell need to damage yourself, nomatter if it kills the unit, or just damages it.
    + rep for both of you, if you can do that :D i would like the special effects to be "death" and "dark" since it is a Death Spell. Second Request:

Fire Surge. Drains 30% of your maximum life, for then to blast a wave 1000 yards, dealing damage to anyone who is in it(Ultimate Spell)
    Level 1 - 300 damage, 2000 maximum
    Level 2 - 400 damage, 2300 maximum
    Level 3 - 500 damage, 2600 maximum.
    I'd love if you could make a propper special effect for it(like, whatever it hits, one of those Firelord minions spawns, first it spawns, and then dies, if you get me? ^^)

If you could do those 2, or just one of them, you'r gonna get ´rep on the next 5 posts you make ^^

2. Ramzor

Ramzor

Resources:
    Resources:

Ok! Realy thanks. I'll wait. :)

3. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hello, i need the Haunt spell from Spectre in DotA. So i can use it in my map (GUI MUI please if possible - so i can edit it if it will be needet)

4. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I found this one, it's in vJass

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118596&highlight=Haunt

So you can modify it easily too, since it's vJass, I think.
    But don't forget to run the WE with JNGP.

5. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ok thank you, but what do you mean run the WE with JNGP?

6. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Usually Jass spells require additional tool, it's JNGP. I think, if you know about Jass spells or ever tryed to load and save them with your WE, you should have one.

7. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I don't and i didn't, and it gives me lots of errors when i save map or so...
    Where do I get JNPG?
    EDIT: I really can't find anything in this JASS trigger :( i can't even figgure how it works...

8. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    You can find the link in this post:

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/posts/1183584/

I hope, you'll get yourself how to install it etc.
    By the way! Some programmes like Kaspersky or DoctorWEB can say, that it's a Trojan, but it's false. I dunno why by what this is caused, but that's harmless.

9. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ok thanks, will try to find anything in this code...
    EDIT: i really can't find the dueration in the trigger :(

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  10. corley

corley

Resources:
    Resources:
    hopefully a simple one, could you make an ability that increases nearby friendly units intelligence for say 2 minutes. Thanks

11. Freyleyes

Freyleyes

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Corly

I can do the intel gain, but its gona be jass. It is extremely difficult to do it gui. I can do it gui with allot of custom script.

12. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Possible, if only you can tell the rate of this Int gain.

To Asomath,
    Ehm... 20*4 = 80, not 100. Or do you count 0 as 20%?

13. Destructor [DoR]

Destructor [DoR]

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Hi
    here´s a spell in need for my project :)

The Spell Name: Meltdown 0/6

The Spell description: Decrease the Armor of an enemy unit by 10/20/30/40/50/60 for 10 seconds and all enemy units in a radius of 350 around the unit takes (Level of Ability * Armor of the enemy unit before the reduction) damage.

The Spell Tooltip: Melts the enemy Armor in an big explosion dealing X Damage to all units an radius of 350 and decrease the armor of the unit by X.

Extra Information: Icon = BTNFireErupt, Effect Debuff = Fire Orb, Effect Explosion = War Stomp,

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

14. corley

corley

Resources:
    Resources:
    COuld it either be a percentage say 20% of the caster intelligence, or jsut say +10 per level of the spell witht he possiblity of me making the spell go up to 8 levels.
    What ever is easiest for you guys
    Thank you

15. breebree123

breebree123

Resources:
    Resources:
    so. .my spell your working on it right?

16. Asomath

Asomath

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yeah, when the inital 3 second freeze wears off, it goes to 20 %, so if you count the entire effect, the unit is affected for 15 seconds.

~Asomath

17. moe94

moe94

Resources:
    Resources:
    Helo

hey everyone, im a new member here at the hive and im an experienced map-maker, ive worked with dota makers from before, and im going back to making different maps.. my new map is an AoS called "Rise of the Gods", and i want to make a spell request since my schedule is tight:bored: :
    Destruction Path :
    the casting hero starts walking to a target area leaving a trail of destruction behind that deals damage to enemy units.
    doesnt have to be MUI nor JASS, GUI is more than fine, leakless is a must, modifiable by me >> to make it more than 1-2-3 lvls

18. Undead_ted

Undead_ted

Resources:
    Resources:
    i have a list hopfully you can make em XD

Icon: War Stomp
    Gaia - [level 1-5]
    The tauren cheiftan smashes the ground pulling all enemys around him in a 500 radios. [level 1] - deals 100 damage. [level 2] - deals 150 damage. [level 3] - deals 200 damage. [level 4] - deals 250 damage. [level 5] - deals 300 damage.

icon:Edit* Doom
    Demonic Power - [level 1-5]
    The Necromancer launches a dark beam at a targeted enemy throwing them back. [level 1] - Deals 100 damage. [level 2] - deals 150 damage. [level 3] - deals 200 damage. [level 4 ] - deals 250 damage. [level 5] - deals 300 damage.

icon: thung clap
    Slam - [level 1-5]
    The Mountain king jumps in the air, smashing the ground stunning any enemys around him. [level 1] - deals 50 damage stunning for .5 seconds. [level 2] - deals 100 damage stunning for 1 seconds. [level 3] - deals 150 damage stunning for 1.5 seconds. [level 4] - deals 200 damage stunning for 2 seconds. [level 5] - deals 250 damage stunning for 2.5 seconds.

Icon: Shadow Meld
    Dark Strike - [level 1-5]
    The Assassin blinks to an enemy, attacking him then blinks back to the original spot. [level 1] - Deals 170 damage. [level 2] - Deals 220 damage. [level 3] - Deals 270 damage. [level 4] - Deals 320 damage. [level 5] - Deals 370 damage. Note: Has a 1 minute cooldown.

Icon: Clockwork Goblin
    Tower Power - [level 1-3]
    The Goblin Tinker summons Clockwork goblins the randomly build 1 tower around the Tinker. [level1] - summons 3 clockwork goblins to randomly builder 1 scout tower around the tinker that deals 150 normal damage with a fast attack speed. [level2] - summons 4 clockwork goblins to randomly builder 1 Arrow tower around the tinker that deals 250 normal damage with a fast attack speed(has a 5% to deal 3x the normal damage). [level3] - summons 5 clockwork goblins to randomly builder 1 Cannon tower around the tinker that deals 350 normal damage with a Normal attack speed(has Aoe).

Icon: Holy Light
    Holy Light - [level 1-5]
    The Paladin heals friendly units around him in a 600 distance. [level 1] - heals 5 units by 350 hit points. [level 2] - heals 6 units by 450 hit points. [level 3] - heals 7 units by 550 hit points. [level 4] - heals 8 units by 650 hit points. [level 5] - heals 9 units by 750 hit points.

Icon: ReplaceableTextures\PassiveButtons\PASBTNRegenerate.blp
    Battle Strike - [level 1-3]
    The Troll Hunter has a 20% to deal extra damage and hitting more than one enemy. [level 1] - 20% chance to deal 3x the normal damage hitting 4 more enemy units. [level 2] - 20% chance to deal 4x the normal damage hitting 6 more enemy units. [level 3] - 20% chance to deal 5x the normal damage hitting 8 more enemy units.

Icon: arieal shackle
    Imbune Net - [level 1-2]
    Creates a magic troll net throwing it around an enemy pulling them twoards the troll dealings damage per second. [level 1] - Deals 100 DPS, last 5 seconds. [level 2] Deals 200 DPS, last 8 seconds.

Icon: Divine Sheild(off)
    Holy Maul - [level 1-2]
    Buff the paladins maul with holy magic, Increaseing his chance to deal extra damage to undead units. [level 1] has a 10% chance to deal 50 bonus damage to a undead unit. [level 2] has a 15% chance to deal 60 bonus damage to a undead unit.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  19. Sporling

Sporling

Resources:
    Resources:
    Spells

The Spell Name: Letze Rettung
    Description: The Hero Multiple hisself like 6 times in a circle around of cast target and than all of these using Taunt, holds for 5 seconds
    The Spell Tooltip: Rettet ein Ziel indem sich der Zwergen Krieger Multipliziert, um das Ziel platziert und die Aufmerksamkeit der Gegner auf sicht Lenkt. Hält 5 Sekunden
    Extra Information: The Hero is a Dwarfen Warrior on a Ram :) and, can u say me waht i need to do, to get this spell in my map? Think copy trigger, spell, and the variable?

The Spell Name: Bolzen Salve
    Description: The Hero shot like 20 Arrows on a target region, the arrows should fly high in the air and then come down (not like mortar) and do dmg like 30 per Arrow
    Extra Information: The Hero is a Dwarfen Crossbowmen

The Spell Name: Heroischer Sprung
    Description: Leaps like 800 range forward, and than casting a thunderclap instantly by hitting the ground
    Extra Information: cant leap in DEEP water or about DEEP water the same with cliffs

20. keji

keji

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nercrom Orb - Dealing bonus damage to an attack against enemies, but drain mana with each attack.

Level 1 - deal 5% of current mana as bonus damage.
    Level 2 - deal 10% of current mana as bonus damage.
    Level 3 - deal 15% of current mana as bonus damage.
    Level 4 - deal 20% of current mana as bonus damage.

Cooldown : 4/3/2/0 second(s)
    Mana Cost : 30/40/50/60

Right Click to activate auto-casting