• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Taking Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey guys, i heard from above posts that Xilinger is kinda sick, wish him luck, health. Okay, the request:

Ice Trap.
Places a trap on the ground and when a unit steps on it (about 300 AoE) it freezes, dealing damage/second. (After the unit is frozen, destroy teh trap)
Level 1 - 1.5 Second, 30 Damage per second.
Level 2 - 2 Seconds, 40 Damage per second.
Level 3 - 2.5 Seconds, 50 Damage per second.
Level 4 - 3 Seconds, 60 Damage per second.

The spell should be GUI (i don't think it should be MUI cause it's AoS map so)

Regards,
Tiche3:grin:

Level 5
Lol now i really need help with a spell.
This is a spell i was able to remake 100% perfectly but its not MUI. Its all GUI.
Its a spells for DotA (yes dota).

Its called Mystic Snake.

Tooltip is
A mystic snake made of energy jumps from target to target dealing damage and stealing some energy. After it reaches its last target, it jumps back to Medusa to replenish it with mana. The snake deals more damage and steals more mana per jump. The snake's
power(Mana Stolen and Damage done) is increased by 20% each jump.

Damage = 20 + 40*Level of ability
Mana Stolen = 10 + 10*Level of ability

If some1 can convert my code (messy kinda) into an MUI version or recreate this spell please tell me. I would rather not post the test map i made here.

Level 5
Tomorrow or "Tomorrow"?
Lol just joking so i can delete my map off my post?
Also can you please make sure it moves at the same pace and "wriggling" part of it. Also please make it easy to change the models like i have done.

Level 19
Name : Ice Water Fusion.

Levels : 10, +50 damage total each level. 5 each level for each spike of ice and 25 each level 4 the biggie.

Description : The user shoots out a huge spike of ice and all that are touched by it freezes(500 aoe?) Each unit that is affected gets hit by five frost novas, each 0.5 seconds apart. 1 second after the frost novas are done, all of the units that are affected are trapped in a huge field of ice(one huge frost nova, bunches of small. your choice) and are stunned for 5 seconds. the caster is frozen for 2 seconds.

Tooltip : The caster freezes nearby units, than hits them with ice, than finally coats them in a huge layer of ice for 5 seconds. The caster is also stunned for 2 seconds.

Requires : I dont mind if u use vjass/zinc, just tell me if u do/ what uve used :)

EyeOfSargeras
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/eyeofsargeras-50471/?prev=search=eye%20of&d=list&r=20

And also, for the first and last spike, use /|\ for the 5 fast spikes, use the normal frost nova.

Last edited:
The spell is excellent. works perfectly. i would rep you again but i have to spread. hope your better.

I have a request, Its more of a system really, its probably very difficult. TRD told me its doable, but he is too busy. its a 'squad' system for a group of airplanes. what it has to do is make the airplanes rize and fall in hight, and move around. (they are gyrocopters so they can be stationary at times, but they should move up and down.) and when they move to a new location they should randomly move XYZ. maybe the most difficult, is when they attack, they shoulden't be just stationary, but they should just move around and if possible, 'strafe' randomly. and if one or two of the units could have different movment charicteristics, such as when they attack, they instead of strafing, circle the enemy. or remain stationary etc.

So yeah its a really tall order, but this one sysem will be a basis for the entire map. this is not really time sensitive, and if done, you would recive major rep, and credits in the map.

Level 17
The spell is excellent. works perfectly. i would rep you again but i have to spread. hope your better.

I have a request, Its more of a system really, its probably very difficult. TRD told me its doable, but he is too busy. its a 'squad' system for a group of airplanes. what it has to do is make the airplanes rize and fall in hight, and move around. (they are gyrocopters so they can be stationary at times, but they should move up and down.) and when they move to a new location they should randomly move XYZ. maybe the most difficult, is when they attack, they shoulden't be just stationary, but they should just move around and if possible, 'strafe' randomly. and if one or two of the units could have different movment charicteristics, such as when they attack, they instead of strafing, circle the enemy. or remain stationary etc.

So yeah its a really tall order, but this one sysem will be a basis for the entire map. this is not really time sensitive, and if done, you would recive major rep, and credits in the map.

I am working on something like that for the hero contest, its like a self created locust spell. When I am done with it ill send it to you. Please be patient, it is going to take a while to create(first have to create the one I need, then edit it for you)

The planes, are they selectable? Do they just fly around randomly, and when a unit is in range, they attack it?

Level 11
Hello Xiliger and Aspard. Xiliger you know the blademaster spell you did for me with the enemy unit going round and round him. Well it works good. So if you cast this spell he will pick nearby enemy units and rotate them round him during the bladestorm but if you later go to andother spot with a bunch of enemy units he dont pick them. Hope you understand. Awesome if you could do this!

Regards Chewii.

I am working on something like that for the hero contest, its like a self created locust spell. When I am done with it ill send it to you. Please be patient, it is going to take a while to create(first have to create the one I need, then edit it for you)

The planes, are they selectable? Do they just fly around randomly, and when a unit is in range, they attack it?

Its great that your doing somthing like it already. its not a time-sensitive matter. it just needs to be quality, and the longer you take the more ashured that is. thanks!

it depends on what is easier. a centeral 'control' plane or blimp that has spell books for the others or each selectable. i like the idea of selectable but if your doing somthing else go with it.

Level 17
Hex, its done, under 24 hours I think. It is GUI. I could not copy the snake movement. The values are all the same for each level, but you can easily edit it and it doesn't steal mana. I will continue working on it(going to upload it with the dota spells on theHelper), I am a little tired now. You can easily edit it to your needs.

I hope all the leaks are removed, I might have missed 1, but I doubt it.

Attachments

• Mystic Snake Blue.w3x
    56.6 KB · Views: 63
Level 16
Heart of Beast
icons_6761_pas.jpg

Description:
Rexxar will walk faster in every distance he traveled. When he walking fast, it has a chance block all enemy damage.

Level 1 - Increasing speed by 1%, 20% block all damage.
Level 2 - Increasing speed by 2%, 25% block all damage.
Level 3 - Increasing speed by 3%, 30% block all damage.
Level 4 - Increasing speed by 4%, 35% block all damage.

Aspard, could I request this? Because nobody could do this for me :(

Level 17
I did not dl it, only read the description.

@ Illidans911 : Ill finish tomorrow, getting late now

Edit:

Its done, I hope it is as you wanted it. Please tell me if I need to edit it.

@VoidLordXtreme, you can use this : http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=108009

Attachments

• [Spell]Ice Water.w3x
    47.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Level 31
Can you also make systems?
or my Age of Empires 1 Mod (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/age-empires-1-a-150969/ ) need a Goldmining system.
If you've played AOE1, you know how gold is mined.
The worker attacks the Goldmine and everytime he hits the mine, 1 more gold is added to his Inventory, if there's 10 gold in the Inventory, he brings it back to the next Village Center or a Storage Pit, and then walks back to the mine and starts again.

I had the plan, that everytime a worker attacks the Unit "Goldmine", the gold item's charge in his inventory is set +1, when it becomes 10, he drops the item into the inventory of the nearest Village Center or Storage Pit. And then gets ordered to attack the mine again.

That's the theory, but I don't now how to make it MUI and MPI (it has to work for 4 players)

Could you help me with this?
I will give you big credits in my map and give you 9 reputation.
I also could help you with models, if you need some.

Level 19
2 things.

1. Ty xilliger! Ill get back to you if i find any bugs.

2. Also xiliger, i didnt copy n paste that correctly. On the last big ice spike, can you make a 300 knockback?

Aite couple things ive noticed.

1. LOL! I wasnt clear! sorry! it was supposed to be like stomp, not flame strike. Also, the area should be alot bigger. maybe the circle should cover approx 1/3 screen? Its gonna be an ultimate for an ultimate hero.

2. again, i wasnt clear on it, the units (including caster) should be freezed thru the whole thing.

after the frost novas are done, all of the units that are affected are trapped in a huge field of ice
I believe u forgot that / incorrect jassing, because theyre supposed to start the "final sleep freeze" when that strikes. And that is supposed to be the same thing as first :)

4. The frost wyrm sfx in the middle show/affect the caster too. i DONT want the caster to get hurt, i ONLY want him to get freezed thru the whole thing and come out 3 secs earlier than the rest.

Also, kid above me, if xilliger doesnt want to do that, i can do that. tis pretty easy.

Btw xiliger, im not familliar with jass but,

JASS:
call UnitDamageTarget(u, n, d, true, false, ATTACK_TYPE_NORMAL, DAMAGE_TYPE_NORMAL, WEAPON_TYPE_WHOKNOWS)

The f*** is the weapon type? is that even a choice?

Lol sry if im a bit too pushy/picture perfect.

Last edited:
Level 17
I am almost done with mine (It works like the locust ability, summons units that fly around and crash into enemies)

Ill start working on yours when mine is done. They both work the same way, ecept with yours its global and does not crash, but attacks.

Will send you link to my system when its done, then ill start with yours.

This is actually a very cool system, can't wait to see when its done

Status
Not open for further replies.