1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

redscores Spell Factory Mark 2 REQUEST SPELLS HERE.

Discussion in 'Triggers & Scripts' started by redscores, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Igor_Z

Igor_Z

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't want to dissable his normal attacks i just want for example my roar spell to last only for 7 attacks and then wear off... And the other spell when a hero attacks every 5 attack to strike with thunder clap and slam the ground(thats for my ranged hero). I can't figure out how to make a spell that only lasts for a couple of attacks thats all...

2. redscores

redscores

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Sorry I think I close the factory for a time, i am atm not in the mood.

3. Ghost765

Ghost765

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    lol, thats not a flame. he only said f*ck once.
    and please, its not hard to look up a few tutorials in the hive, maybe wc3c, and thehelper.net.

4. Okunevic

Okunevic

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well if people are starting to make spells and they found someone who says that he can do requests , they have to be flamed ?

5. Ripoff

Ripoff

Resources:
    Resources:
    And its not hard for us to do a few triggers either, some things can be harder for some then for others. Maybe he doesn't know exactly what he is looking for/need.

6. Ghost765

Ghost765

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    if it isnt hard, do it yourself. its quite simple. i dont know how to do jass, so im asking redscores and his minions.
    you dont make sense okunevic.

7. Ghost765

Ghost765

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i dont always get it when people replace all the letter of fuck with ****

8. Gilles

Gilles

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why must you all be so childish? I think this thread needs to grow a little more balls.

A) redscores, that wasn't spam, that was someone giving their opinion on this thread and it's existence. As well, if someone asks for a simple spell, why not just tell them? I can see if it bothers you that people don't try before asking, but you even stated that if it's a really small spell you'd do it for someone without reputation. Also, you seem hostile lately, clam down a bit man. :p

B) Fuck does not warrant a report. There is no rule about swearing, as long as it's not at anyone. Within reason of course, excessive swearing is just annoying.

C) redscores does not have to do any of these spells. If he decides to not do one, tough luck. Try somewhere else, or learn to make spells yourself.

9. redscores

redscores

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    This Thread is not opened for people to argue about what I am doing, so now Okunevic and Ripoff are added to my newly added Banlist.

To tell you, I offer my stuff, and I don't think that I want to make every small spell, which can be done with a min of knowledge about the trigger editor, if that knowledge is not there, you wont be able to finish your projects, and so my spells end on the garbage, if you don't get that, I cannot help you, i made so many spells for people with even negative or 0 rep, i cannot count it, i helped everyone who needed a spell which is worth mentioning, but the spamming of low-quality spells which are done 100000 times before is not needed I think, because I am not the one who HAS to do you every spell.

So stop flooding my thread.

And just to tell you the reason why I am so offensive, in the hospital they discovered that my brother has a uncureable illness, and now I heard that it is maybe deadly... thats the reason why I closed the factory temporarily....

10. Freshmeat3

Freshmeat3

Resources:
    Resources:
    What do you think who you are? Tell something that im too stupid. Well for this spell its true, but dont write something about no thinking before asking.

In this case i show you things that i had tried:

- GUI Trigger, if the unit casts the spell he gets an item ability
    - This item ability is unholy aura with negative life regenaration and target on his own <-- dont work
    - Second item ability was cloak of fire with negative (and also tried with positve) damage and target on his own <--- dont work

So i've also tried to do all in the trigger.

I was thinking about an second trigger who set the life of the casting unit in life of casting unit -20

But that wont work, cause of using more than 12 heroes using this spell and each hero has a different owner.

All in All i had read your thread and thought "wow, what a nice guy"... Dude im not so pro like you in making Spells but thats no reason to be unfriendly to me.

//Edit: I've accepted that you wont trigger my spell.. its ok, its your thread. That with your brother is sad... but no reason to be rude. I have to take macromar-pills otherwise my heart give up, i heard that 2 weeks ago as i was in the hopistal... other doctors said this could only be a stress problem... I dont heard to them, otherwise i would be dead now. Did you see? All of us had problems... best wishes for your brother :(

11. redscores

redscores

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Yes, the problem is, with GUI, you could not do it for more as every player 1.

You would need JASS, well, whatever.

You could ask my minion herman.

He could do you a jass version.

Without JASS this is not really possible, based on what you want (more as MPI).

12. Razorbrain

Razorbrain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    are you sure he needs JASS? just pick every unit on the map and check if they have buff, then just set life -20?

13. Ciebron

Ciebron

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    seriously redscores close this shit down... if ppl cant behave why should u spend your time on them then?

14. PurplePoot

PurplePoot

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Thread closed due to most likely breaking the record for most reported thread ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.