• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Spell Swap Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hopefully this is the right place to post this, though I was considering sticking it in Requests.

This is your basic Forum Game, tailored towards WC3 modding. I've decided this is a very safe alternative to simply accepting all spell requests, for those of us who don't have the time for such a commitment; that, and I was surprised I hadn't seen one of them yet. Anyway, here's how it works:

Someone will post an idea for a spell, be it one they need or just something they think sounds interesting, using whatever criteria they want as long as it follows the rules of the game; whoever creates the spell first gets to make the next request, and so on into eternity.

Basic rules:

1. Obviously, no completing your own requests.

2. All spells should be GUI unless the requester states it as unimportant.

3. Spell requests should be at least possible in GUI.

4. MUI will only be a requirement if explicitly requested.

5. If someone requests a spell deemed difficult, and nobody completes the request within 2 days, they can either pass or post a second request.

6. If a request/second request goes unfulfilled for 5 days, the request is considered forfeit and the first person to request a new spell gets it.

7. Any details of the spell not specifically stated in the request are up to the person making the spell.

8. Discussion of current or future spell requests is allowed and encouraged in the thread.

9. If you complete a spell for someone but do not have a request, you declare you're passing on your request in the same post you share the spell.

10. If you pass on a request, you cannot then complete the next requested spell; I.E., no doing 2 spells in a row.

So, if anyone is interested, think of a spell and we can get the fun started :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.