• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Spell Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9

Ok, i'm once again bored to wits end, so im offering my services to map makers in-need.

My rules about spell requests:

Give me time to reply, it could take awhile to finish a spell.

I will respond to accepted offers, if i do not post reguarding your spell i have either missed a request, or i have rejected it. (I will usualy say if your spell is to complicated.)

Dont push me, im offering a free service, and i could take awhile to complete requests.

Reguarding jass: Im not good with jass. If you ask for a jass spell that is to hard, i will reject it.

If your spell is poorely formated, i will reject it. I dont want to see "Some flames shoot up and the guys take some damage". Try to explain well, heres an example of a good spell request:
Horse rider type hero charges at an enemy dealing 50/100/150 damage, pushing the unit backwards slightly, and stunning the unit for 1/2/3 seconds.

I will take some time to make a hard spell. Depending on the request, a spell can take several hours. It could take 1-2 days to finish your spell. I am using a first-come - first-serve policy.

I hold my right to refuse any request i find to hard, or poorly described.

Level 3
Really? You really will make some spell for us?
Base on my Spell can you make this:

4. Zero Consequence
This spell automatically activated if the priest HP is less than or equal to 10% of his original HP. Make all attacks/damage/spell done to the priest become almost zero (around 1-7). Consequently every attack of the priest result 50%-75% of his HP loss.

Level 1: When Priest's HP is less than or equal to 10%, spell automatically casted. Every attack of the Priest result 50% of his HP loss. Lasted 15 seconds.
Level 2: When Priest's HP is less than or equal to 12.5%, spell automatically casted. Every attack of the Priest result 60% of his HP loss. Lasted 20 seconds.
Level 3: When Priest's HP is less than or equal to 15%, spell automatically casted. Every attack of the Priest result 75% of his HP loss. LAsted 25 seconds.

Could you please make this one?

Level 3
hi can u make this spell for me.

concentration:

use hero blademaster. when active, the blademasters blade charges with energy(use lighting effect on blade), first enemy he attacks will be affected by this, after that the energy goes away.

basically, deals 100/200/300/ damage to an enemy, but if unit is under 200/300/400 hp, then the attack will instantly kill him.

Blade Cutter.

use blood elf spell theif. He throws his spinning blade so hard that it cuts through trees. has a small area of attack(as big as the blade). deals 100/200/300 damage to units. Has a 5 percent chance to insta kill heroes and units. Speed of the blade should be 300-320.

thx

EDIT: i forgot to mention(if at all possible that u will still take my request) the mana cost for both spells would be 100/200/300. sorry i forgot to mention b4

Level 1
I REALLY need help with a spell.

Arcane Bolt: The Arcane Devourer sends a bolt of pure energy (costs:120/130/140/140) at a single foe. This bolt deals (20%/30%/40%/50%) of the Arcane Devourer's current mana, minus the casting cost. 12 second cooldown.

Thanks alot. No pressure though, if it's too hard to do it's alright. Thanks for trying though.

Level 10
cowboybill said:
Blade Cutter.

use blood elf spell theif. He throws his spinning blade so hard that it cuts through trees. has a small area of attack(as big as the blade). deals 100/200/300 damage to units. Has a 5 percent chance to insta kill heroes and units. Speed of the blade should be 300-320.

thx

base on storm bolt
Code:
EVENT-
unit starts the effect of an ability
CONDITION-
Ability being cast = Blade cutter
ACTIONZ-
-Create one *DUMMYUNIT* (with blade model) at position of triggering unit
-Set last created unit = *DUMMYVARIABLE*
-Order *DUMMYVARIABLE* to move to target point of ability being cast

***TRIGGER2***
EVENT-
every .01 sec
**NO CONDITIONS**
ACTIONZ-
-Destroy destructibles in a 150 (or so) circle around *DUMMYVARIABLE*

spice it up on you own...

Level 9
Tubby115 said:
I REALLY need help with a spell.

Arcane Bolt: The Arcane Devourer sends a bolt of pure energy (costs:120/130/140/140) at a single foe. This bolt deals (20%/30%/40%/50%) of the Arcane Devourer's current mana, minus the casting cost. 12 second cooldown.

Thanks alot. No pressure though, if it's too hard to do it's alright. Thanks for trying though.

Make a stormbolt-type spell called Arcane Bolt. Make it do 0 damage, with 0 duration.
Add this trigger, placing the new stormboly dummy spell as "Spell"
Code:
Arcane Bolt
    Events
        Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Spell
    Actions
        Set Target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Spell for (Casting unit)) Equal to 1
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Set life of Target to ((Life of Target) - ((Mana of Target) x 0.20))
            Else - Actions
                    If - Conditions
                        (Level of Spell for (Casting unit)) Equal to 2
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Set life of Target to ((Life of Target) - ((Mana of Target) x 0.30))
                    Else - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                (Level of Spell for (Casting unit)) Equal to 3
                            Then - Actions
                                Unit - Set life of Target to ((Life of Target) - ((Mana of Target) x 0.40))
                            Else - Actions
                                    If - Conditions
                                        (Level of Spell for (Casting unit)) Equal to 4
                                    Then - Actions
                                        Unit - Set life of Target to ((Life of Target) - ((Mana of Target) x 0.50))
                                    Else - Actions
                                        Do nothing

Level 9
alexis_axel said:
Really? You really will make some spell for us?
Base on my Spell can you make this:

4. Zero Consequence
This spell automatically activated if the priest HP is less than or equal to 10% of his original HP. Make all attacks/damage/spell done to the priest become almost zero (around 1-7). Consequently every attack of the priest result 50%-75% of his HP loss.

Level 1: When Priest's HP is less than or equal to 10%, spell automatically casted. Every attack of the Priest result 50% of his HP loss. Lasted 15 seconds.
Level 2: When Priest's HP is less than or equal to 12.5%, spell automatically casted. Every attack of the Priest result 60% of his HP loss. Lasted 20 seconds.
Level 3: When Priest's HP is less than or equal to 15%, spell automatically casted. Every attack of the Priest result 75% of his HP loss. LAsted 25 seconds.

Could you please make this one?

This is very hard, im going to need awhile to do this.

Level 2
2 buff spells

Awe strike - Buff - Buffed unit's physical attack damage heals instead of damages whilst buff remains active

Reverse Damage - Buff - Buffed unit's physical attack damage is done to self whilst buff remains active.

thank you

Level 1
spell request:

1. Arcane Missile
Type: Arrow effect, Autocast
Description: Fires a missile of pure energy. Decrease enemy's physical resistance by -1 armor and magical resistance by -5%. This effect lasts 10 secs, and is stackable till -4 armor, -20% magic resistance.
Mana cost: 30/35/40/45
level1: +10 dmg
level2: +20 dmg
level3: +30 dmg
level4: +40 dmg

2. Arcane Thievery ( Semi-Passive)
Type: Toggle on/off
Description: Steals a nearby random enemy's spell. The stolen spell last only 30 secs, after then it will disappear or being replaced by new spell. DOES NOT WORK FOR ALLIES HEROES'S SPELLS, CANNOT STEAL ULTIMATE. Area: 500, Mana cost to activate: 75
level1: cooldown 60 secs
level2: cooldown 50 secs
level3: cooldown 40 secs
level4: cooldown 30 secs
Note: This ability will be only triggered if a spell is being casted nearby

3. Arcane intellect (Passive)
Type: Passive
Description: Increase spell damage by additional INT.
level1: +10% INT
level2: +20% INT
level3: +30% INT
level4: +40% INT
Note: 100 INT will increase 40% of spell damage

4. Arcane Explosion
Type: Self-centered spell
Description: Create a powerful explosion, burning enemy's mana and harm them as well.
Area of effect: 600. Cooldown: 90 seconds, mana cost: 50% of current mana, casting delay 1 sec
level1: spent mana damage, Burns 20% enemy's mana
level2: spent mana damage, Burns 30% enemy's mana
level3: spent mana damage, Burns 40% enemy's mana
Note: assuming you have 2000 mana, the damage (lvl 3, without calculating arcane intellect bonus) at full mana would be 1000 damage. If you cast it with 100 mana, it will only do 50 damage

im very grateful if you could make them
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.