1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

I am taking spell requests

Discussion in 'Triggers & Scripts' started by Daelin, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That's right, Daelin is taking spell requests from you. I am warning you that I know only trigger and still, I think I could handle msot of the requests. But obviously, I have a couple of conditions:

1. The spell must be good as an idea (not exaggerated... just a cool idea).
    2. The spell must not be something you could do as well. If it is something super super easy I will just answer to you here to do it yourself.
    3. The spell must not already be done -> Originality (So... no volcanos for example).
    4. I usually change the spell a little from the original (not much... just a little) so if I can't do it exactly I will do something VERY similar. But you will see this.
    5. I expect to get credit for it. That's all...

!!!WARNING!!! Some spells (big part if they are complicated) won't be multi instance. This means that I can maximumly do it for 1 hero/player. For unit spells there may be a way to do them. For Multi Instance I would need to know JASS and I don't (just yet... :roll:)

If I can't do the spell: You will get a reply but I hope I know how to do it. If I can't do it I will post here so stay tuned for posts. Also, I am partly busy with school so I won't be able to do them all once you posted them. It will take time and usually I will wait to get maps of atleast 5-6 spells. If I don't get requests I will post maps will less spells as well ^_^. So, keep them flowing guys and I will do my best to help you :wink:. As a point of reference, check my previous spells.

~Daelin

2. Taur

Taur

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hi

lol you too huh?

3. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I no longer have ideas... :lol:, but I got a single request (hard) by now through PM. Btw, if you simply can't do something you get give it to me and I'll try it (if you don't mind of course... but something you really CAN"T do... I can also help if you need some :wink:).

4. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Just a reminder that I'm still taking requests...

5. Taokuw00ta

Taokuw00ta

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm almost always a fresh idea producer. Usually the ideas are difficult, and are Ultimate levels spells. Kinda hard for me to think of basic level up spells.

Well I guess at this point you are working on Cross Acid. If you want I will pui the ideas here, but if you like me Private Messaging better (the spell just between us) just tell me. If I request a spell that's too easy, reply as fast as you can. :wink: gl

6. leissaK

leissaK

Resources:
    Resources:
    Now that defend works to defelct missiles, maybe this spell will be possible to make.

Backlash Wave [2 levels]

Gives the hero a chance to deflect a projectile or spell (if possible) to the enemy, then causes Tornadoes to be raised off the ground near the point of which the projectile or spell was casted (made from Locust Swarm with tornado model maybe). The tornadoes have an aura which decreases nearby enemy movement speed.

Level 1 - 5% chance to deflect. 5 tornados each with 50 damage. Lasts 10 seconds.

Level 2 - 6% chance to deflect. 6 tornados with 95 damage. Lasts 12 seconds.

7. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Tao: Your spell is friggin hard. I don't think I can do it... SOrry. I will try later and sorry again.

LeissaK: So it is a passive? Umm... I don't think I need the Deflect stuff but I don't think I'll be able to do it for spells (only the damage part... MAYBE). And... What do you mean by "Each with damage" stuff?? Anyway, it seems easy enough so I'll do it. Still... Tomorrow I am having a debate competition but when I have time, I will do it. Hopefully soon :wink:.

8. leissaK

leissaK

Resources:
    Resources:
    -Yes it is a passive ability.

-The damage is how much the tornadoes do.

9. Taokuw00ta

Taokuw00ta

Resources:
    Resources:
    New Requests

It's okay Daelin, I guess Cross Acid really was a hard spell, do you think i should open it up to everyone?

Anyway, here's a few new requests in case u still want them.

Name: Homing Blasts (Think of a better name PLEASE)
    Levels: Depends on what u want.
    Description: Unleashes ((# Of Blasts Here)) arounds the caster, the balls find a random target enemy, and fly towards it. If the unit evades the blast long enough, the blast gives up and just dashes in it's current direction. If the blast hits, however, it combusts, and enflames the target unit. When a blast dashes when it gives up homing, it increases in speed, and deals more damage on impact, but does not combust.

Name: Focus Rush
    Levels: Depends on what u want (again lol)
    Description: The caster charges up an attack for ((insert amount of time)) and then dashes forward attacking with great force to the targetted area. Units hit by the tremendous force are knocked back a bit, and are stunned. The caster loses ((insert # of HP here)) after the attack. If the caster is attack while charging up the attack, he loses focues and ends up being stunned and can't execute the spell.

Name: Spiritual Essence
    Levels: See the above 2.
    Description: The caster creates Pyro Dragons, and Healing Spirits to match the number of units around him(Dragon #= Enemy #. Spirit #=Ally #.). The Pyro dragons strike the number of enemies, cloaking them in flames, but giving them damage, and the spirits fly into the allies healing them over time.

That's what I got for now, good luck! :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

10. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ok... Thank you guys. By now I gold the requests until I do these. I guess I am still busy with the debate competition and school but fortunately I'll be able to do atleast ONE spell. ^_^

11. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Backslash Wave is finally done. I will make some other requests and post all the spells into the spell section. :D

12. JunJee

JunJee

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can you make the spell "Fleshgolem"

Explanation: You target an area, where are at least 1 or 2 enemies, then a fleshgolem arises which has got the hp and damag from the killed units So they are a part of the golem :twisted: )

Or perhaps this one:
    A unit grabs an enemy unit, and uses it as a missile to throw at his enemies, the damage shall be also as high as the grabbed unit *hrhr*

Of course, both spells should'nt work on heroes ^^

If you want more ideas, i have enough ;)
    (They even don't inckude the word flesh *g*)

MfG JunJee

13. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ok... the second one is REALLY unrealistic and pretty impossible to do. Sorry...

The first one can be done. I thought about making the golems already and it is possible if using UMSWE. I'm not sure if the damage part but the life part is sure. And it will come only from a single corpse ;).

14. Sir-Alex

Sir-Alex

Resources:
    Resources:
    aight aight... i got an idea here (and i hevnt tested it so i dunno if this is easy or not so sry ahead of time if it is :) )
    *this spell is a mix between Starfall and Locust Swarm*
    i need an ultimate spell that would be only able to be casted and stay casted when stationary (like Starfall)
    This spell will cast a tornado model around the caster (not damaging him, just for looks). this spell will spawn 3 tornadoes that will circle the caster and damage enemy units that come in its path with maybe, 40-50 a second(kinda like Locust Swarm). Every.. o, say... 3-4 seconds a lighting bolt will strike down in the center of each tornado (except for the one on the caster) and deal an extra 40-50 damage to units withing 300 range of the lightning bolt.
    This spell would last around 30-40 seconds and would do an extra 2x damage to buildings and structures.
    Hope you like the idea... im trying to get it for a hero im making in a map im making for my clan. thanks for reading this

15. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ok... I hope I'll be able to do them this weekend. I started to learn JASS and so I am more eager to learn it. But as I did Leissak's spell I will do your's too... ;)

16. Sir-Alex

Sir-Alex

Resources:
    Resources:
    ;) k thnkx

17. Comacrazy

Comacrazy

Resources:
    Resources:
    spell Powerof the Gods

Power of the Gods -
    i want this spell to create a lightning exposion. what i mean by that is that lightning will shoot out everywhere (once the 5-7 second time is up) in a certain area of affect. i want this to have a cating time of 5-7 seconds and if the hero gets stunned the spell is off. during that 5-7 seconds i want it to look like he is charging upenergy and the god Zues is helping him. After the 5-7 seconds the damage will affect all units in a certain area of afect. this is also an ultimate spell but has 3 levels.

Level 1 - 400 for attack, area of affect 550 around the hero, and takes 200 mana.

Level 2 - 625 for attack, area of affect 600 around the hero, and takes 325 mana.

Level 1 - 900 for attack, area of affect 650 around the hero, and takes 450 mana.

think you can do it? :wink: :x

pm me if you finish :)

18. The_Raven

The_Raven

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Zeus? :?

~The_Raven

19. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Umm... yeah, Zeus. Whatever, ideas are interesting, I will try to make them when I get some time. I am working right now at other requests (by SamuraiPanda) and I've jsut started to work in JASS. It takes to time to accomodate with it. :) Thanks for understanding.

20. aarkshark

aarkshark

Resources:
    Resources:
    When your ready can you do this one for me?
    Torment: Stuns the target unit for (3xLevel) seconds and deals (2xlevel) per second, if a unit attacks the unit under the effect of torment, the unit suffers (100xlevel) damage. I need a hero version and a non-hero version, ty in advance.