• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I am taking spell requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
That's right, Daelin is taking spell requests from you. I am warning you that I know only trigger and still, I think I could handle msot of the requests. But obviously, I have a couple of conditions:

1. The spell must be good as an idea (not exaggerated... just a cool idea).
2. The spell must not be something you could do as well. If it is something super super easy I will just answer to you here to do it yourself.
3. The spell must not already be done -> Originality (So... no volcanos for example).
4. I usually change the spell a little from the original (not much... just a little) so if I can't do it exactly I will do something VERY similar. But you will see this.
5. I expect to get credit for it. That's all...

!!!WARNING!!! Some spells (big part if they are complicated) won't be multi instance. This means that I can maximumly do it for 1 hero/player. For unit spells there may be a way to do them. For Multi Instance I would need to know JASS and I don't (just yet... :roll:)

If I can't do the spell: You will get a reply but I hope I know how to do it. If I can't do it I will post here so stay tuned for posts. Also, I am partly busy with school so I won't be able to do them all once you posted them. It will take time and usually I will wait to get maps of atleast 5-6 spells. If I don't get requests I will post maps will less spells as well ^_^. So, keep them flowing guys and I will do my best to help you :wink:. As a point of reference, check my previous spells.

~Daelin

Level 4
I'm almost always a fresh idea producer. Usually the ideas are difficult, and are Ultimate levels spells. Kinda hard for me to think of basic level up spells.

Well I guess at this point you are working on Cross Acid. If you want I will pui the ideas here, but if you like me Private Messaging better (the spell just between us) just tell me. If I request a spell that's too easy, reply as fast as you can. :wink: gl

Level 7
Now that defend works to defelct missiles, maybe this spell will be possible to make.

Backlash Wave [2 levels]

Gives the hero a chance to deflect a projectile or spell (if possible) to the enemy, then causes Tornadoes to be raised off the ground near the point of which the projectile or spell was casted (made from Locust Swarm with tornado model maybe). The tornadoes have an aura which decreases nearby enemy movement speed.

Level 1 - 5% chance to deflect. 5 tornados each with 50 damage. Lasts 10 seconds.

Level 2 - 6% chance to deflect. 6 tornados with 95 damage. Lasts 12 seconds.

Level 11
Tao: Your spell is friggin hard. I don't think I can do it... SOrry. I will try later and sorry again.

LeissaK: So it is a passive? Umm... I don't think I need the Deflect stuff but I don't think I'll be able to do it for spells (only the damage part... MAYBE). And... What do you mean by "Each with damage" stuff?? Anyway, it seems easy enough so I'll do it. Still... Tomorrow I am having a debate competition but when I have time, I will do it. Hopefully soon :wink:.

Level 7
Daelin said:
Tao: Your spell is friggin hard. I don't think I can do it... SOrry. I will try later and sorry again.

LeissaK: So it is a passive? Umm... I don't think I need the Deflect stuff but I don't think I'll be able to do it for spells (only the damage part... MAYBE). And... What do you mean by "Each with damage" stuff?? Anyway, it seems easy enough so I'll do it. Still... Tomorrow I am having a debate competition but when I have time, I will do it. Hopefully soon :wink:.

-Yes it is a passive ability.

-The damage is how much the tornadoes do.

Level 4
New Requests

It's okay Daelin, I guess Cross Acid really was a hard spell, do you think i should open it up to everyone?

Anyway, here's a few new requests in case u still want them.

Name: Homing Blasts (Think of a better name PLEASE)
Levels: Depends on what u want.
Description: Unleashes ((# Of Blasts Here)) arounds the caster, the balls find a random target enemy, and fly towards it. If the unit evades the blast long enough, the blast gives up and just dashes in it's current direction. If the blast hits, however, it combusts, and enflames the target unit. When a blast dashes when it gives up homing, it increases in speed, and deals more damage on impact, but does not combust.

Name: Focus Rush
Levels: Depends on what u want (again lol)
Description: The caster charges up an attack for ((insert amount of time)) and then dashes forward attacking with great force to the targetted area. Units hit by the tremendous force are knocked back a bit, and are stunned. The caster loses ((insert # of HP here)) after the attack. If the caster is attack while charging up the attack, he loses focues and ends up being stunned and can't execute the spell.

Name: Spiritual Essence
Levels: See the above 2.
Description: The caster creates Pyro Dragons, and Healing Spirits to match the number of units around him(Dragon #= Enemy #. Spirit #=Ally #.). The Pyro dragons strike the number of enemies, cloaking them in flames, but giving them damage, and the spirits fly into the allies healing them over time.

That's what I got for now, good luck! :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Level 3
Can you make the spell "Fleshgolem"

Explanation: You target an area, where are at least 1 or 2 enemies, then a fleshgolem arises which has got the hp and damag from the killed units So they are a part of the golem :twisted: )

Or perhaps this one:
A unit grabs an enemy unit, and uses it as a missile to throw at his enemies, the damage shall be also as high as the grabbed unit *hrhr*

Of course, both spells should'nt work on heroes ^^

If you want more ideas, i have enough ;)
(They even don't inckude the word flesh *g*)

MfG JunJee

Level 11
Ok... the second one is REALLY unrealistic and pretty impossible to do. Sorry...

The first one can be done. I thought about making the golems already and it is possible if using UMSWE. I'm not sure if the damage part but the life part is sure. And it will come only from a single corpse ;).

Level 3
aight aight... i got an idea here (and i hevnt tested it so i dunno if this is easy or not so sry ahead of time if it is :) )
*this spell is a mix between Starfall and Locust Swarm*
i need an ultimate spell that would be only able to be casted and stay casted when stationary (like Starfall)
This spell will cast a tornado model around the caster (not damaging him, just for looks). this spell will spawn 3 tornadoes that will circle the caster and damage enemy units that come in its path with maybe, 40-50 a second(kinda like Locust Swarm). Every.. o, say... 3-4 seconds a lighting bolt will strike down in the center of each tornado (except for the one on the caster) and deal an extra 40-50 damage to units withing 300 range of the lightning bolt.
This spell would last around 30-40 seconds and would do an extra 2x damage to buildings and structures.
Hope you like the idea... im trying to get it for a hero im making in a map im making for my clan. thanks for reading this

Level 3
spell Powerof the Gods

Power of the Gods -
i want this spell to create a lightning exposion. what i mean by that is that lightning will shoot out everywhere (once the 5-7 second time is up) in a certain area of affect. i want this to have a cating time of 5-7 seconds and if the hero gets stunned the spell is off. during that 5-7 seconds i want it to look like he is charging upenergy and the god Zues is helping him. After the 5-7 seconds the damage will affect all units in a certain area of afect. this is also an ultimate spell but has 3 levels.

Level 1 - 400 for attack, area of affect 550 around the hero, and takes 200 mana.

Level 2 - 625 for attack, area of affect 600 around the hero, and takes 325 mana.

Level 1 - 900 for attack, area of affect 650 around the hero, and takes 450 mana.

think you can do it? :wink: :x

pm me if you finish :)

Level 9
When your ready can you do this one for me?
Torment: Stuns the target unit for (3xLevel) seconds and deals (2xlevel) per second, if a unit attacks the unit under the effect of torment, the unit suffers (100xlevel) damage. I need a hero version and a non-hero version, ty in advance.

Level 4
I was thinking to make a Life Drain and Siphon Mana which doesn't do spell damage (assume it's chaos dmg). It's not frigging hard but appreciated if someone makes a perfect spell for these ~ to be used in my next project.

Btw, the next project I am planning will have approx 500 custom/redone abilities, all with classification based (have different effects on different armor types). If you are interested, you are more than welcomed to take part in (PM me for the full detail). As making the whole thing myself will take very long. I am sure it will be a challenging job.

Level 3
These things take time, and i doubt he would (or at least i wouldnt) devote my life to making spells 24/7, some people have school, outside activites, and others. he cant get them all done on your schedual =p hes making it when he has the time

Level 11
I'm sorry guys for the long delay but for the moment I am very very busy with school. My computer goes slow like hell in WE and I have many tests for school now. And I am already working on another stuff, which I began long time ago and never finished... But working now. I'm sorry for the delay but I'm doing my best.

Level 11
I have terrible news for you guys. I didn't mean to get to this but... I had to format my harddisk. Everything was stuck and I couldn't save a thing. I couldn't save anything from it and so... I lost the map in which I was working for your spells. By now I don't even have Warcraft at me so I can install it. I gave it to a friend. I hope you will understand me, I need time to regain it and remake the spells. I'm really sorry... I hope you understand me.

Level 3
dont worry about it, computers can be gay when you need them most or they can just be gay whenever =p no rush

Level 4
you should make a spell that is like chain lightning but it splits up into like 5 things and goes to different enemies

Level 5
spell request

my request is a ball of lightning(farseer missle) goes into the point u clicked slowly and explodes (thunder clap) it then shoots forked chain lightning. can u make it? it is sort of different from vexorians forked chain lightning. 3 lvls plz each with more damage and more jumps.

Level 8
Maybe this has already been done...

Flames of Venom
The hero summons several flames that move outward in random directions from the hero. The flames burn outward, leaving charred burning areas in their wake. Units passing over the burned areas take damage.

Level 1 - 3 flame streams, 85 damage per stream (on contact), 5 damage per second for 3 seconds passing through burned area.
Level 2 - 5 flame streams, 170 damage per stream (on contact), 10 damage per second for 3 seconds passing through burned area.
Level 3 - 7 flame streams, 255 damage per stream (on contact), 15 damage per second for 3 seconds passing through burned area.

Like that druid spell in Diablo 2, that shot flame trails outward. Green flame if possible.

Think you could do that?

Level 11
Umm... Damn... I really forgota bout this thread and I started to work hard on my project and had a hard period for school as well. Well, I promised I'll do requests and I didn't have the time for this. I will respect my promise and finish them eventually but oh well... Until then no more requests. I'll anounce you when they are done... Sorry again...

Level 5
hey was wandering if you could make a ability that summons a ward that casts an ability on several units that cuase the unit to explode and injuring the units around it

i tryed it myself and got confused i though it would work but it fell apart

i made the ward be able to cast an ability that gave the targeted unit kaboom and i made a variable of the point where the targeted unit was standing then i make the targeted unit kaboom point of the targeted unit

im thinking that it won't work because it is targeting itself but if you can get it to work plz can you do it.

Level 4
K i have absolutely no idea on how to do this spell, and ive seen somethign similar before (in EotA i think)
Chained Souls - Connects a target enemy hero's soul with that of the pitlord's, making the targeted hero take 60% of the pitlord's dmg when he is attaked. If the pitlord dies, the chained enemy will take the amount of damage the pitlord took from the start of the spell to when it ended.

The ending damage per is easy, but i have no idea how to make the enemy hero take 60% of the pitlord dmg.

(as previously posted)

Level 3
... y r u so impatient? he is working to his best ability so just give him a month or two and see if he is done then, or just ask someone else to do your spell for u if u need it that badly. but if u do that, id suggest you let him know so that he can have 1 less one to deal with.

Level 3
Hey, can you make a spell like mirror image only it creates the images (with the hero there too) surrounding a targetable point/unit? If you could make it so that the unit # increased per lvl itd be cool too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.