1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

I am taking spell requests

Discussion in 'Triggers & Scripts' started by Daelin, Sep 29, 2004.

1. ArcanisteR

ArcanisteR

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I was thinking to make a Life Drain and Siphon Mana which doesn't do spell damage (assume it's chaos dmg). It's not frigging hard but appreciated if someone makes a perfect spell for these ~ to be used in my next project.

Btw, the next project I am planning will have approx 500 custom/redone abilities, all with classification based (have different effects on different armor types). If you are interested, you are more than welcomed to take part in (PM me for the full detail). As making the whole thing myself will take very long. I am sure it will be a challenging job.

2. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dalien you ever gonna do my request????

3. Sir-Alex

Sir-Alex

Resources:
    Resources:
    These things take time, and i doubt he would (or at least i wouldnt) devote my life to making spells 24/7, some people have school, outside activites, and others. he cant get them all done on your schedual =p hes making it when he has the time

4. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm sorry guys for the long delay but for the moment I am very very busy with school. My computer goes slow like hell in WE and I have many tests for school now. And I am already working on another stuff, which I began long time ago and never finished... But working now. I'm sorry for the delay but I'm doing my best.

5. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I have terrible news for you guys. I didn't mean to get to this but... I had to format my harddisk. Everything was stuck and I couldn't save a thing. I couldn't save anything from it and so... I lost the map in which I was working for your spells. By now I don't even have Warcraft at me so I can install it. I gave it to a friend. I hope you will understand me, I need time to regain it and remake the spells. I'm really sorry... I hope you understand me.

6. Sir-Alex

Sir-Alex

Resources:
    Resources:
    dont worry about it, computers can be gay when you need them most or they can just be gay whenever =p no rush

7. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hehe... I really don't like the way you guys use gay all the time. Is it some kind of way to express your disapproval or something? Anyway... Thanks for understanding SirAlex.

8. Sir-Alex

Sir-Alex

Resources:
    Resources:
    heh thanks for the suggestion

9. nojix

nojix

Resources:
    Resources:
    you should make a spell that is like chain lightning but it splits up into like 5 things and goes to different enemies

10. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That has already been done by Vexorian. A combo between Chain and Forked Lightning. Nope! I'm sorry but I don't do things already done...

11. Darkcurse

Darkcurse

Resources:
    Resources:
    spell request

my request is a ball of lightning(farseer missle) goes into the point u clicked slowly and explodes (thunder clap) it then shoots forked chain lightning. can u make it? it is sort of different from vexorians forked chain lightning. 3 lvls plz each with more damage and more jumps.

12. PsychoMagnataur

PsychoMagnataur

Resources:
    Resources:
    Maybe this has already been done...

Flames of Venom
    The hero summons several flames that move outward in random directions from the hero. The flames burn outward, leaving charred burning areas in their wake. Units passing over the burned areas take damage.

Level 1 - 3 flame streams, 85 damage per stream (on contact), 5 damage per second for 3 seconds passing through burned area.
    Level 2 - 5 flame streams, 170 damage per stream (on contact), 10 damage per second for 3 seconds passing through burned area.
    Level 3 - 7 flame streams, 255 damage per stream (on contact), 15 damage per second for 3 seconds passing through burned area.

Like that druid spell in Diablo 2, that shot flame trails outward. Green flame if possible.

Think you could do that?

13. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Umm... Damn... I really forgota bout this thread and I started to work hard on my project and had a hard period for school as well. Well, I promised I'll do requests and I didn't have the time for this. I will respect my promise and finish them eventually but oh well... Until then no more requests. I'll anounce you when they are done... Sorry again...

14. Sir-Alex

Sir-Alex

Resources:
    Resources:
    PsychoMagnataur... i dunno if its just me, but that sounds a bit too vague to work off of :p

15. Dr.Nitro

Dr.Nitro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm i guess you gave up on my spell request?

16. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Umm... it's not into this forum so I kinda missed it as well. Can you post it again? And I mean it, this is THE LAST request guys. I have to make them one by one... :oops:

17. PsychoMagnataur

PsychoMagnataur

Resources:
    Resources:
    Forget mine Daelin, it isn't necessary if you haven't been keeping up.

18. SIR.POOPSALOT

SIR.POOPSALOT

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey was wandering if you could make a ability that summons a ward that casts an ability on several units that cuase the unit to explode and injuring the units around it

i tryed it myself and got confused i though it would work but it fell apart

i made the ward be able to cast an ability that gave the targeted unit kaboom and i made a variable of the point where the targeted unit was standing then i make the targeted unit kaboom point of the targeted unit

im thinking that it won't work because it is targeting itself but if you can get it to work plz can you do it.

19. Dr.Nitro

Dr.Nitro

Resources:
    Resources:
    K i have absolutely no idea on how to do this spell, and ive seen somethign similar before (in EotA i think)
    Chained Souls - Connects a target enemy hero's soul with that of the pitlord's, making the targeted hero take 60% of the pitlord's dmg when he is attaked. If the pitlord dies, the chained enemy will take the amount of damage the pitlord took from the start of the spell to when it ended.

The ending damage per is easy, but i have no idea how to make the enemy hero take 60% of the pitlord dmg.

(as previously posted)

20. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ohyeah... I remember now. This one is almost done but I gave it to Vicky to make it multi-instance and I think he forgot about it. Oh well, it will NOT be multi-instance. :(