• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doing GUI Spell requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello there, I am Zack1996.
I am curretly idle and wish to do some GUI spells. Complicated ones are fine. If anyone wants to have a spell made, please read the following terms and conditions.

Terms and Conditions:
1. Reason for spell request must be stated.
2. Requests should be made as understandable as possible.
3. Anyone who wishes to can finish the spell requests here as I am not a robot :p
4. Please check the spell section for the spell before requesting it here.

You might need to check for leaks yourself as sometimes I miss some things. Also, please give credits as long as you use the spell. Also, please give me a few hours to reply to your requests. +reps will be greatly appreciated, especially for complicated spells.

Thank you for cooperating, I hope I can help you with your spells.

Aeroblyctos: Info
Ghost765: Info
NightBrowler: Info
Aeroblyctos: Info
Vicboy: Info
Dj0z: Link

N/A

N/A

Visit this URL for completed spells: Requested Spells

GOOD NEWS! I will be doing spells again!

Last edited:
Level 8
OK, OK... But why those terms... why you have right to make terms?
if you are making spells make them for everybody.
if some one asks for 2,3,4 spells youshould do it.
understand what I'n saying?

Level 14
Dreadnought[dA];802457 said:
Why would anyone ask for a GUI spell, when they could probably just as easily get a JASS one...

If you really want to help, learn JASS so you can submit QUALITY spells. Gui really is the opposite of quality.

Some people do not know how to write in code. So, GUI spells are easier to edit for them. Me included, I've read up on tutorials, but never knew what the hell was going on. Maybe I should give it another shot ^_^

RunBa[dA];802457 said:
OK, OK... But why those terms... why you have right to make terms?
if you are making spells make them for everybody.
if some one asks for 2,3,4 spells youshould do it.
understand what I'n saying?

Are you serious? He can do whatever he wants. These arent even terms that limit anybody from asking for a spell. The only thing that might stop a person from using this is "Reason for spell request" if they dont have a good reason for the spell, they shouldnt request in the first place. Oh yes, and please attempt to fix your grammar.

~Asomath

Level 12
Hi i need this GUI spells, can you do them?... i need them for my map the map is 95% finished it just need this spells to be finished.

Spell 1: Mega Rejatsu

it throws all enemys in the casting units range(range= 400 AOE) away they should fly away like being tossed away and it shouldn't make any damage.

Spell 2: Destructive Art:31 (Renji style)

The caster moves to the enemy unit and after 3 seconds create a big red ball that explodes and causes every unit around damage like 9 x strengh (of the casters strengh) the caster becomes 4 x strengh damage itself.

Spell 3: piercing attacks

the caster attacks the enemy unit(paused) many times liek 20 times in 4 seconds has 3 levels 1 level: attacks 10 times in 4 seconds level 2: attacks 15 times in 4 seconds level 3:attacks 20 times in 4 seconds it should deal for every attack agi x 0.42.

Spell 4:Lightning bash

add some lightning sfx at the right hand of the caster and then the caster moves fast towards the enemy unit and then bashes the unit away(knocks back range = 500) at the moment the casters attacks the target unit (bashes away create some lightning sfx at the position of the target unit.

Spell 5: God of flash

create many illusions that vanishes slowly in 0.70 seconds like the caster moves very fast (the caster move every fast around the target unit of spell being used in an AOE of 500) then after 5 seconds the caster appears before the enemy unit and (play castars spell animation) makes damage agi x 8.

Spell 6:Shunpo strike

The caster vanishes and appers behind the target unit then play attack animation of unit(caster) and death animation of target then damage the target unti like 8 x agillity of casting unit.

Spell 7:Baboon king

Here is a video try to make the spell exactly like the one in the video well not exactrly but it should be alike.. (i have the dragon model .. so you just need to make the trigger with the red cannon and the dragon unti trigger i will add later the real model) 0.29-0.43

Sorry for so much spells...I will give credits in my map "Bleach Tribute" and +rep:thumbs_up:

Thanks in advice NightBrowler(NB).

Last edited:
Level 15
Of course, I will get to it. I am currently working on Mega Rejatsu. Please give me some time.
Just one question, how much damage do you want the piercing attacks to do?
EDIT: Mega Rejatsu done, you just modify the fly range, height etc. yourself.
EDIT: Shunpo Strike done, damage, cast range etc can be modified.

Last edited:
Level 12
Of course, I will get to it. I am currently working on Mega Rejatsu. Please give me some time.
Just one question, how much damage do you want the piercing attacks to do?
EDIT: Mega Rejatsu done, you just modify the fly range, height etc. yourself.

wow thanks :thumbs_up:..sure take all the time you need:grin:...

read the red line said:

the caster attacks the enemy unit(paused) many times liek 20 times in 4 seconds has 3 levels 1 level: attacks 10 times in 4 seconds level 2: attacks 15 times in 4 seconds level 3:attacks 20 times in 4 seconds it should deal for every attack agi x 0.42.

Level 2
I made Piercing attacks this morning just for fun but deleted it ...
If you need some help Zack, ask me :)

(also up to script some spells)

Level 37
Okay, nice too see this kind of thread. Especially because this is for GUI. I have made whole campaign with GUI and I don't understand jass.

I would like to be helped. I'm making a campaign I need some more spell for five spell books. These spells I want have only 1 level which makes things easier. I want you to mkae first this spell. So this is somekind of test!

If you can do this one I will give you some rep and credits at the campaign. Also, if you are good, I may request some more! Here we go:

Mana Convert - Casts a powerful magical hand to all nearby enemies units that will steal the enemy units' mana and return the mana to the caster. Also damages the enemies depending how much mana has been stolen.

If there are none units that have mana this spell won't do anything. Also this will steal the specific amount of mana. For example, if it's 100, it will steal from all enemy units 100 mana(if there's example 20 units, caster will have 2000 mana, so this is good AOE spell!).
Use this effect to the enemies: Abilities\Spells\Items\AIso\AIsoTarget.mdl
And remember to use some other effects to make the spell look cool!
This is somekind of "darkness spell".
Do it with a variable so I can easily change how much mana has been grapped. Remember, only 1 level.

Level 10
Well... i have a post on the forum, but noone seems to be responding. Mabye you could help me? :)
(Its a copy-paste, because im too bored to write it again ^^)

Heres a request for an ability:
It should be used in a Hero Defence.
It should have 2 levels. (each level decreases mana cost/casttime/cooldown)

Resurrect

Brings back the target friendly hero to life. The target will have 2/3x life. Each level decreases mana cost.
It should be done in GUI.

Please upload a map with it.

Thanks.

(So you dont have to wait for getting revived, and dont loose money of it.)

Hope you can help me? :) :)

Level 22
ok here we go:
Shield Block
Gives a 20% chance to completely block an attack.
Shows the units Stand Defend animation whenver it activates, as well as the Defend sfx
Cannot block attacks from Air units, Mechanical Units, and Ancients

I tried using the mountain giant's ability, but i cant make it so it shows it defend anim.

Level 15
Done: Mega Rejatsu, Shunpo Strike, Destructive Art: 31, Piercing Attacks. I am also reworking Destructive Art: 31 because it currently looks boring. Also, how many units will be using a spell? I don't want to waste my time and make MUI/MPI spells and then realise that you do not need MUI/MPI
And I will try to get the spells done, but currently there are quite a few :p.

Last edited:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
The last thread about making spells did not turn out well. Please report double-posts, off-topicness (such as "why aren't you using JASS"), and anything non-related by using this button:
report.gif
which is found below the user's reputation/gems (use it ONLY for reporting rule infractions).

Thank you.

Level 7
Hi i'm Sasuke32 and now i'm working to a new Naruto map and i need some spells in GUI because i don't know anything about Jass or MUI so GUI it's more easy :D k the spells that i need are :

Naruto Rendan - Naruto make some clones and all of them go on to the enemy i thinck you don't understand anythinck i say so i find a video: YouTube - Naruto - Uzumaki Naruto Rendan

Naruto Rasenshuriken: This is like Rasengan but now its like he make 2 clones and that 2 clones make a energy ball in his hand so each clone have one energy ball in their hand then clones go to the real one and give the energy ball to the real one and the clones disappear and then the real one go and attack the target with this energy ball with an enormous power after the real one attacked one's the energy ball dissapear and the target its push it away!

So if you can do it i will be verry pleased and i will give you credits in my map !

Level 12
Done: Mega Rejatsu, Shunpo Strike, Destructive Art: 31, Piercing Attacks. I am also reworking Destructive Art: 31 because it currently looks boring. Also, how many units will be using a spell? I don't want to waste my time and make MUI/MPI spells and then realise that you do not need MUI/MPI
And I will try to get the spells done, but currently there are quite a few :p.

Well each spell will be used one time because every spell is made for every charakter well the spells are the missing spells of some heroes if they have the spells then they are done .. sorry for my english i had 2 tests this week:bored:..

Level 14
The last thread about making spells did not turn out well. Please report double-posts, off-topicness (such as "why aren't you using JASS"), and anything non-related by using this button:
report.gif
which is found below the user's reputation/gems (use it ONLY for reporting rule infractions).

Thank you.

We will do our best! Redscores helped alot of people in his thread, it was only after 25 pages did it start going down.

~Asomath

Level 15
I think there is a Naruto Rendan somewhere in the spells section. Though I can't say its the best. I'll work on it when I finish with the other spells.
Also, is the map a melee map where people can spam foot soldiers? If so, it might be quite troublesome, otherwise it should be fine.
EDIT: LOL! I was working on Lightning Bash and I made something, and somehow, I was able to control the target's knockback angle by turning XD. Now its fixed though.

Last edited:
Level 3
Hi there, as you could see, i have a -rep, but as the term said,

6. People with -reps cannot request spells unless a good reason is stated (a VERY good one to be exact!)

I don't know if my reason is good enough but no one has been helping me out with my thread recently and no replies plus I don't understand Jass so I can't make quality spells, so yeah, just wanna ask if you could do some spells for me, umm if possible, these spells:

1. A Chain Strom Bolt
2. Increases Attack Speed and movement speed by 25%
3. A Bash which pushes enemies away from you in a short distance but not in jass because i've seen many things like this but in jass. . .
4. A spell which which instantly takes the health and mana from an enemy maybe by percent. . .

Soo yeah, i know some spells here are already in the hive but I just don't get jass so i'm requesting it here, anyways, thanks in advance and GOOD LU:thumbs_up:CK!!

Level 12
I think there is a Naruto Rendan somewhere in the spells section. Though I can't say its the best. I'll work on it when I finish with the other spells.
Also, is the map a melee map where people can spam foot soldiers? If so, it might be quite troublesome, otherwise it should be fine.
EDIT: LOL! I was working on Lightning Bash and I made something, and somehow, I was able to control the target's knockback angle by turning XD. Now its fixed though.

xD ah i know i had the same problem with an other spell^^ i could control the targets knockback if i go left or right^^.. well could send me the spells when you finished at [email protected]?:thumbs_up:

Level 14
Hi there, as you could see, i have a -rep, but as the term said,

6. People with -reps cannot request spells unless a good reason is stated (a VERY good one to be exact!)

I don't know if my reason is good enough but no one has been helping me out with my thread recently and no replies plus I don't understand Jass so I can't make quality spells, so yeah, just wanna ask if you could do some spells for me, umm if possible, these spells:

1. A Chain Strom Bolt
2. Increases Attack Speed and movement speed by 25%
3. A Bash which pushes enemies away from you in a short distance but not in jass because i've seen many things like this but in jass. . .
4. A spell which which instantly takes the health and mana from an enemy maybe by percent. . .

Soo yeah, i know some spells here are already in the hive but I just don't get jass so i'm requesting it here, anyways, thanks in advance and GOOD LU:thumbs_up:CK!!

You dont need to know jass in order to make quality spells, although I guess its preferred by the higher level people. The 25% attack speed and movement speed simply requires you to edit the properties of Beserk
~Asomath

Last edited:
Level 10
can u make a jumping spell for me?
i want it to add it to my map, that currently in my queue.
i have search it in many forum, but most of them are JASS.
can u make that? a jumping spell.
Jumping spell is:
1. AoE damage spell
2. when casted, the caster jump to target area.

that's all...

Level 15
@hidomasu: Read the GUI tutorials, there is one which teaches you how to make knockback spells and one which teaches you how to make a chain spell. I'll give you the links: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f279/how-make-chain-spell-gui-version-7015/http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f279/creating-some-basic-abilities-32827/
And the last one is straightforward so I'll make it for you.
@Mage_Goo: There is a decent jump spell in the spell section, I learnt how to make jump spells from that :D. I'll give you the link and if you need help I can help you make some edits.
Here's one: Warcraft III Spells - Jump Strike
Hmm... can't seem to find the one I learnt from but if this one is not GUI I can make one for you.
@Ghost765: Ok, but it might lag like mad if the footman is spammed.

@To All: I might not be able to use the computer for the next 3-4 weeks so this is the last week I can do requests until 4 weeks later. I will try to finish all the spells requested thus far and I'll pause all other requests. Thank you for your cooperations.

Level 15
As in like 100+ cos I need to add an event for every foot soldier that is trained in the game so it might lag abit if there are too many foot soldiers. Cos the only way to detect the damage taken in GUI is to add an event for every relevant unit in the map/trained.
So if there are too many events the game will lag after awhile.

Level 15
Ok, sure.
@NightBrowler: I was making God of Flash just now and it was SWEET! It doesn't lag as far as I know and it is pretty eye-candy. I'll post a screenie. And sorry, I can't do Bamboo King as it is pretty complicated. I'll get back to it once I finish Aeroblyctos and Ghost765's spells.
View attachment 37494
@Ghost765: I did the spell you wanted but there is a bug, killing blows cannot be blocked... I hope you don't mind... Cos its nearly impossible to fix.
Also, I uploaded NightBrowler and Ghost's spells so you can check it out and tell me what needs to be changed.

Attachments

• Ghost765RequestSpells.w3x
    10.3 KB · Views: 52
  • NightBrowlerRequestSpells.w3x
    33.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Level 15
Thanks dude, it was my pleasure. I made the blue sphere thingy cos I thought some "Area of Effect" thing was missing an area of effect art XD. So i made this blue sphere thing. I think I will update my first post with the spells that I finished.
I am unsure whether I can make anything 2moro as I might be out the whole day and my parents ban me from the computer starting monday so... I might be inactive for a few weeks :(

Level 37
Okay, thanks again. As you perhaps now, I have been making the campaign for almost a year now. It would be fantastic if you could someday make some more spells for it. I have so much work with the campaign currently so I don't have any time to make more spells(and I'm not very good making trigger spells).

After a few weeks like you said, is it possible that you can do some more? I promise to give you great credits at the campaign.

Level 3
Ohh, thanksfor the tip Asomath, i neverthought of that >.<, +rep :thumbs_up:. . .

EDIT: Oh yeah, also +rep to Zack1996, thanks guys. . .

Level 15
@Aeroblyctos: I can do spells for one more day, so tell me what spells you need. I will try to finish it ASAP. And of course I can make more spells after a few weeks or if I find time.
@Ghost765: Killing blows mean attacks/damage that kills the target. For example, the foot soldier has 5 hp left, an enemy dealing 10 damage attacks the foot soldier. The foot soldier will "block" the attack but will still die... So maybe make it such that the foot soldier cant block killing blows by adding a condition in the if then else- If health of triggering unit less than or equals to damage dealt. Or something like that.

Level 12
zack there are some spells missing(red one)

Spell 1: Mega Rejatsu

it throws all enemys in the casting units range(range= 400 AOE) away they should fly away like being tossed away and it shouldn't make any damage.

Spell 2: Destructive Art:31 (Renji style)

The caster moves to the enemy unit and after 3 seconds create a big red ball that explodes and causes every unit around damage like 9 x strengh (of the casters strengh) the caster becomes 4 x strengh damage itself.

Spell 4:Lightning bash

add some lightning sfx at the right hand of the caster and then the caster moves fast towards the enemy unit and then bashes the unit away(knocks back range = 500) at the moment the casters attacks the target unit (bashes away create some lightning sfx at the position of the target unit.

Spell 5: God of flash

create many illusions that vanishes slowly in 0.70 seconds like the caster moves very fast (the caster move every fast around the target unit of spell being used in an AOE of 500) then after 5 seconds the caster appears before the enemy unit and (play castars spell animation) makes damage agi x 8.

Spell 6:Shunpo strike

The caster vanishes and appers behind the target unit then play attack animation of unit(caster) and death animation of target then damage the target unti like 8 x agillity of casting unit.

Spell 7:Baboon king

Here is a video try to make the spell exactly like the one in the video well not exactrly but it should be alike.. (i have the dragon model .. so you just need to make the trigger with the red cannon and the dragon unti trigger i will add later the real model) 0.29-0.43

And also can you fix mega rejatsu? it would be great:thumbs_up:

Level 37
Ok then, Zack1996. Here is an another spell.

Illusion Strike - Phodom teleports behind the targeted enemy unit stunning it for 5 second. Then eight illusions appear around the enemy unit attacking it for 3 second. Meantime Phodom comes from the sky with his hammer hitting the enemy unit with a great blast that also deals damage to other nearby enemy units.
  • Phodom = A character, model is based on paladin
  • When Phodom stuns the enemy, it will dissapear and summons comes.
  • When Phodom comes from sky(just use that Crow Form and put some flying height) it deals aoe damage.
  • There is two different type of damage. Single damage(when illusions hit) and an aoe damage(the great blast when Phodom comes from the sky).
  • This is an ultimate spell with 5 levels so make it easy to change damage.
  • Phodom is a fire type warrior. So make his effects somehow "fire".
Is it possible that you can do this? I really hope so!

Level 17
Great, I'm having problems with my spell lately, and I wonder if I can pick up any help... I'm guessing you can help me.

Spontaneous Combustion

Auto-casted spell (Use any kind of spell) that targets enemy units.

When an enemy unit dies, and holds this buff (Which lasts forever until death), he will emit a special effect and a damage of a range of 200.

That's it... And I'm having problems doing it...

NOTE: The damaging unit MUST be the buff owner (Person who casted the buff)...

That's pretty hard now that I said that NOTE right?

Status
Not open for further replies.