• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Monolith Centaurs

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: khang2000
The Monolith Centaur Map: Are you bored of Normal basic creeps like murlocs,lizards & other? Well this map brings a new powerful and challenging creep type to the map. That creep is Centaur. This map has a Working AI that uses centaurs to build and attack the player. As I was testing the strength of centaurs I noticed that they are Powerful at the beginning of the game But after some time the centaurs become ACTUALLY UNSTOPPABLE. This map is recommended for players with high skill in defeating the monolithic creeps. Also something I wanted to mention is that Instead of typing in the chat -creepmeout to become monolith at the beginning of the game I made it so that when you type -m in the chat you become monolith. Whoever defeats all the monolithic centaurs is a High skilled player and a GENIUS. Have Fun! :thumbs_up:
Contents

Monolith Centaurs (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Seems like to a minor edit to approve this properly. Maybe, if more variety or new content, gameplay modes perhaps. Also, can you prove you are indeed Shersth? Set to Simple. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Seems like to a minor edit to approve this properly. Maybe, if more variety or new content, gameplay modes perhaps.
Also, can you prove you are indeed Shersth?

Set to Simple.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 8
Interesting Idea, some more here :
1) Maybe add a tarvern between player blue and teal so players can also have neutral heroes.
2) Extend a bit the terrain for more options of early game for the players
3) Add some progression to the monoliths that you can play
4) Make every monolith race more unique with 1 or 2 more option of building / upgrades / few units (air and siege)
5) Maybe add also to the tavern this custom heroes of the monolith races (make their skills more custom?)