• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Monolith

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is NOT my custom map. It is made by the Blizzard Entertainment themselves. I have just edited one cheat they made for the map. The cheat is -creepmeout. How did I edit it...?

...I have made it so that you start like the acctual creeps. You recieve four lumber and one-thousand gold with four RANDOM creep builders.

I hope that this has proved useful and I hope to edit more maps that I see and change/improve some things so that they are better.

Why did I make this...?

...I have made this because the cheat made you not play fully. You always got the monolith but no creep builders or any extra gold. Now you get both Monolith, four random builders and one-thousand gold. The only thing that I would want to make is an option that makes you choose the creep race and then just build them instead having that you can build ANY builder even though you got four random ones.

Some people might have not known or never used -creepmeout. Basically, what it is that you become like the CPU. Your original units and buildings are destroyed and then appears the Monolith (the main building) and four random creep builders. All you have to do is press [ENTER] and then type in '-creepmeout' and then to activate the cheat, press [ENTER]. The cheat should activate now. Now just start playing and dominate your opponent!

Keywords:
Blizzard, Custom, Creeps, Animals,
Contents

Monolith (Map)

Reviews
10:08, 27th Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected