• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Modeling Competition #10 - Elementals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
PoisonElementalWIP5.jpg

This looking better?
And like I said, the bottom of the legs will be all cracks and such, as well as have particles. There will also be particles on the eyes and tentacles

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Holy cow, that Lizard-elemental thing is freakin' awexome. I mean, not saying anything that hasn't been said, but WOW! You seem to be a pretty accomplished modeller, Supa!

And TDR, don't give up! Your amazingly-intuitive entry just makes things all the more interesting! It'll be a big showdown; Pain Guy vs. Baron von Poison!

Level 19
I think the death animation should be slow, like that of the revenant. Maybe blood could start pouring out of his mouth, and he could stab himself with his claws and sword hand, ripping himself in half and displacing a massive amount of blood. His feet could become bone and fade away into the ground, the spines on his back could suck back into his body and blood would shoot like that of a fountain's spray, adding to the puddle of blood. Then, basically he would just be a puddle of ominous blood, and then the blood would slowly fade away. That would be 1337.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
holy shit, that's intense Scyth-Master...
Though I don't think of making him stab himself during death, because pain only makes him stronger. You have to kill him by other means :O. You must cure him in order to kill him.
Maybe I could actually make like his pain goes away and then poof, he's fucked up.

donut...where the heck's that from :O...I fail...

Level 9
all look epic so far but TDR what about the large amount of blood where his legs would be? well i don't know how you model so i guess i should shut up before i feel stuped about when you put in particles. well mine is coming along pretty well but this is the first time i've done a walk animation and it is SO HARD to get it right the first time. the rest is comeing along good though. he still doesn't bubble yet or make burn craters in the ground when he steps, although when he dies he turns into a gas and dispurses xD it's pretty awesome. i am also having trouble with the texture, it works in magos' ME and WC3Viewer but not in WC3, the appears in the WE but just full team color no texture but not in WC3 at all.

EDIT: oh yeah and yesterday my power just came back on! i live in south louisiana you see and huricane Gustav just hit me and so my power has been out for 6 days and my internet got on today. (Cox my ISP just got up and running again)

EDIT: Lestat(br), reminds me a lot of Midna from The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Attachments

• Hydrochloric acid elemental pic.jpg
    Hydrochloric acid elemental pic.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.