• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Modeling Competition #10 - Elementals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Update, enjoy
PoisonElementalVid2.gif

dude... i tought woman was the preority in my life.. but after i saw this model... i wasn't shure at all!! if woman was still the preority! (Joke)

just a funny way to say that I LOVE THIS MODEL so mutch <3

XD

Edit = Btw looks like the Hell dog in ''HELL BOY'' the first movie

TDR

TDR

Level 18
SuPa, did you lose that turntable script I made for ya or something? Whats with the move-around-with-mouse shit again :(
(by the way if you still have that script, could you send it to me pls? I had to reinstall windows some time ago and lost it)

well here it is the...
------------------------------------------------
GLACIAL DESTROYER
a magical being mostly consisting of magic imbued glacial ice. believed to have been created before any known human record. the runes on its armour and the monolith match no known language, human nor other.
glacial pic.jpg
------------------------------------------------
well its a massive golemn kinda monster. i was going to make the ice texture all animated and stuff but i didnt becos i doont know how. i copied and pasted water element texture animation thingy and it didnt work.
anyways... this is my final entry i guess. when testing, set the collision to 160. downloaad file comes with a impale effect kinda a thing i made which could be useful

Attachments

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Wow, this thing isn't done yet? I just zipped through all 26 pages... Amazing stuff.

@TDR: Great to see that the Pain Elemental sketch you posted on Wc3C is coming to horrifically-awexome life :p

@Jigrael: Ah, so this is what's holding up my Troll Headshrinker/Python Warrioress models! Well, it's a Lightning Elemental, so I guess it's a good cause. :p

@Supa: ... Never mind, all my comments are already on Wc3C.

@the rest: Good luck.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
unless a cog from SuPa's brain brakes down, he's not going to turn the mesh into that. Seriously now, that's a ridiculous example. Just look at the dragons, snap dragon and all that stuff from wc3, with their crazy candy colors and they look cartoony in a cool way, not in a magazine-for-brats kind of way.
The orcs are super-saturated green and they don't look like baby toys. Anyway, yeah...uh? yeah...or..yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.