• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Competition #8 - Cavalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Got this baby UV Mapped
attachment.php

attachment.php

Some parts are rather messy and I'll probably work them out

Fixed it up... Too lazy to post update xD

All your base are belong to ME

Attachments

• DragonRiderUVMap.jpg
    DragonRiderUVMap.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 345
  • DragonRiderWIPSS1.jpg
    DragonRiderWIPSS1.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Level 26
this is what ive got so far:

Base model is the koto beast.It´s some kind of a cow mount but I still have no idea what the rider should look like......and there is not much time left :/

Edit:added updated version(just have to do the rider now)

Attachments

• cow.jpg
    cow.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 364
  • cow2.jpg
    cow2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
Level 11

Attachments

• TrollmageRaptor.JPG
    TrollmageRaptor.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 428
  • TrollMageRaptor.mdx
    193.6 KB · Views: 183
Level 26
Ok here is my entry:

An Ogre Warlock riding on his mighty cow beast

Edit:Scaled the rider a bit

Edit2: Some improvements on the ogre,changed the weapon and added a fitting missile :)

Attachments

• entry.jpg
    entry.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 635
  • ingameshot.JPG
    ingameshot.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 459
  • ModelingCompetition#8 OgerwarlordV2ByDonDustin.rar
    93 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Level 27
This contest ends as of the end of today, midnight GMT.
These are the people I have received PM's from:
DonDustin
Callahan
Lord_T
Cavman
Pyramidhe@d
Rizz_Boomer
Burning_Dragoon5
EDIT: General Frank
EDIT2: Dionesiist

If your name is not on this list, please PM me so I do not forget your model in the poll. While I will comb through this thread for any extra models, the best way to guarantee your entry is to PM me! So please get those in if you wish to compete.
--donut3.5--

Last edited:
Level 27
Technically the entry list should be closed, but because I am nice and want to see as much done as possible, and I know of a couple people scrambling to get their entries done, I'm gonna wait a few days.
~~UNOFFICIAL EXTENSION~~
Dunno when to, probably when I get back from break so I can evaluate all the models. Just try to get them all finished!
--donut3.5--

Level 11
The troll doesnt have a beard. I modeled/skinned it off. The tail isn't visible in the shot because it was waving when the pic was taken. I don't really like how the tail worked out myself, since it was pretty much the normal mega low poly horse tail elongated and widened a bit, but thats still only about 5 polys, which aint pretty.

Level 10
Ok Here is... THE BELLTOLLER

Here is my submission, complete with custom icons. I may improve the skin a bit when I submit to the resourses but its good enough for now. I cant upload anything other than an ingame shot because the anim's don't show right in the viewers, but they work flawlessly ingame. enjoy!

Attachments

• BellToller.zip
    322.5 KB · Views: 163
  • BTingame.jpg
    BTingame.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
It's not that I am infected by WoW but that WoW is the only place Raptors are shown and it is my personal opinion that green raptors look bad. But my vote wont be affected by that. Last shot I saw looked like he had a weird head but, it could have changed. Or I just wasn't really paying attention. =P

I'm sure they are all fine.

I can't see the rider DwarfZealot, but I love the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.