• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Competition #8 - Cavalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I just said that donut made the extension and the same day he made the extension he made the new deadline Tuesday. I doubt he has psychic powers and knew I'm going to finish the model 1 day before Tuesday -_-

I personally think you just want my model out of the competition so you have a higher chance of winning, because you have been showing some negativity towards my model in your last post, and if not, then oh well

I just said that donut made the extension and the same day he made the extension he made the new deadline Tuesday. I doubt he has psychic powers and knew I'm going to finish the model 1 day before Tuesday -_-

I personally think you just want my model out of the competition so you have a higher chance of winning, because you have been showing some negativity towards my model in your last post, and if not, then oh well

There might be a little of that but i would have shut my mouth if you had made it in time and not using this fake extension wich you appear to be the only one to benefit.

Level 27
Well, Dwarf Zealot asked me for one, as well as Elenai, as well as Supa-. This extension was for all three of them. Dwarf Zealot submitted right after I declared the extension, Elenai told me he wouldn't finish it, and Supa- just finished it yesterday or whenever. When I thought of an extension, I wanted to do about one week, but since everyone that wanted to work has now finished (since nobody else has shown me any further work) I have no reason to finish it. I didn't make it for Supa-, he's just the only one who used the time. Everyone else was content with their model or didn't finish it, or has just not shown me that they are working on it.
And trust me, I am hardly biased towards Supa-, we've had our disagreements in the past :p
With that being said, as nobody else has shown any progress, case closed.. Err, competition closed! I'll make a poll soon.
--donut3.5--

Status
Not open for further replies.