• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini-Modeling Contest #2 - Critters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
well here's my first whip, its some sort of gross amphibious cave weasel cricket thing. i would've used the shark texture but DvO already has it, not a good look to share textures.

Attachments

• WIP.JPG
    WIP.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 252
Level 15
was considering it, so possibly for a more awesome effect, not sure yet cause of the size. chat kept me distracted today, but i got the head texture started, tomorrow I'm working with internet off lol. 10 days will be enough to turn it in at the last minute (Im that slow...)

called a particle emitter by the way :D

Level 26
magnataur blue or malfurion's stag maybe??

Oh and here is a WIP of my new concept. Will do a walrus. 154 faces for now and I only have to finish the legs and the face.

Edit: here is a wrapped version.

Attachments

• walrus.JPG
    walrus.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 143
  • walruswrapped.JPG
    walruswrapped.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Level 26
uhm.... that might be because I haven't made work on the proportions yet and because there is a lack of fitting textures. Yeah I could take the tuskarr for the head, but the rest of it is covered by cloth. And the razormane was pretty much the one with the most fitting skin :/
....Oh I completely forgot about the seal texture. that might work ...

Status
Not open for further replies.