• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Future RP Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Freck tried to create a black stabler that allow Holis to use black holes as power supply. It back fired and fusion of energy and black hole created Gromics

Level 23
how do you have sentient black holes? their intellegence would get sucked in :p they wouldn't need to star a war cause anything that comes near them is sucked in. hey would not need a ship, cause the ship would be destroyed, and being black hoes, wouldn't need to eat or breathe. and..... how can they talk? even sound would be sucked in, as those are waves too D: and cause their ship would be destroyed, the sounds wouldn't travel cause there is no atmosphere in space :p

Level 14
The 3 other races
Name: Ragnar
Home Planet: Australis 1
Controlled Planets: none
Life Span: 1000 years
Govenrment: heterarchy
Leader: Grom
Description: Black humaniod with no hair.
Other/History: They were a peaceful race until the war now they follow the Holis. They had great cities and powerful healing powers. They believed that the Holis are the guides to a greater peace, but the Gromics forced the hand of holis. Now seeing the power of the Holis the surviving members fear the holis. Their power comes from the Elinos Stones. Only stones 20 left.

Name: Krog
Home Planet: Ork'Thall
Controlled Planets: Grock
Life Span: 100 years
Leader: Grom
Description: Red Humaniod with hair and no ears but slits
Other/History:They were a war like race that supported holis during the war, now they follow the Holis. They are honorable race of warriors that had a fleet of war ships that attacked the Breil at their home world and destroyed the main hives. Their ability to endure any environment is greatly known. They have respect for the Holis.

Name: Breil
Home Planet: Hivie
Controlled Planets: none
Life Span: 30 years
Leader:Grom
Description: Purple ant spiders.
Other/History: The hive once try to conquer the galaxy. It sided with gromics but after the war it sided with Holis. They were feared in the war for they cunning and evil. During the war they fought side by side with the Gromics. After the fall of the Gromic home world and the galaxy, it feared the Holis and surrendered. Ability to see the power strains and control them had Breil feared. IT called "String pulling" and it magic but it cost your heath.

Last edited:
Level 14
There is a bit of magic though it wouldn't be called magic like I allow maybe telekinisis or some mental powers. But I don't think healing powers would be mental maybe if they offered up some of theirself to heal them.

Level 23
ok. so, for example, my CHozo race could perhaps have a bit of telekinetic power to only slightly influence their surroundings? Pehraps they would be able to float (without armour of course. VERY light clothes :p) if they tried hard enough, or they could nudge other objects. Perhaps, they can sense their ennviroment and in a way, feel their surroundings and distance to a nearby object? (like me :D)

Level 23
Well, mine would have the abillity to remove an illness from another person by injecting their own modified anti-bodies in the other persons blood system, there is the risk that you also get the illness, as your own imune system decreases a bit from doing it, and it takes quite some time to do, only applies to bacterial or fungal caused illnesses (so not most poisons or cancer) people who are very skilled in doing this, can even help close and heal wounds faster, this is oftenly used in hospitals, in other words, there's a low chance you'll get better in our hospitals if you're not part of our species XD.

I almost forgot about my special abillity XD.

Level 23
rofl the Nox? XD I take it you mean the Stargate SG-1 race?
The Nox are able to cloak entire cities (lots of Nox doing this) and have the ability to resserect the dead, though their cloaking flickers during the rezzing. They can rez 1 person at a time and require rest between each rez)

So, which ability are you taking? the cloaking? or the rezzing? D:

Level 14
But if the brain is disconnected from the body the body dies soon. The brain might be living but for how long and how would they revive. You would have to do it really really fast.

Level 35
The Laminari could do it through their biological technology, conscience transfusions into a biological core, but they would have to recreate a functioning body inorder to resurrect a person and retransfer the spirit...the only other means would be through Laminad's power himself...but their faith and transcendence is not as featured in its practical usage as of yet.

As for most of these races Sol has shown...please...original races...please...

The Laminari do not want to go around fighting dark elves, or black holes...or orcs...

Neither do we want to see god mode characters, because at that point, the laminari fortress weapons will find themselves precariously activated and in fully capable laminari hands :p

And our fortress cities are akin to vast metalic titans, or gods of steel...ships of destruction and power barely containable, hidden and enwrapped in the nebulae like the kracen ready to strike from the deep waters...

Even we, their creators...cannot yet control even one, we who are the ancient forebearers of this ancient galaxy's secrets, and the keeper of the long forgotten language on the consoles of these mighty things.

(just a show of equivalence on how I won't be pleased by over powered races :p having created already the contingency plan to combat it)

Level 14
They can only do that at a great risk, their lives. IF the process fails (50/50) then the revivers die with the dead. And i edited it.

Level 23
requiring advanced technology. but... if you keep reviving people, then it comes to who gets to be revived, leading to it only being the rich and powerful, and war breaks out, due to the unfairness of rezzing selectively due to money and power. And if that doesn't ahppen, then it ends up being body decay, or the person saying "stop rezzing me. I can't get past the Pearl Gates D:" lol

Level 8
My character is going to, literally, transfer her AI into a robotic form, take apart her ship, and redesign it. I'll post a pic if I find one.

EDIT: Pic found. Just imagine the guns aren't sticking out from anywhere.

Attachments

• Eclipse Cruiser.jpg
    Eclipse Cruiser.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 129
Level 13
sorry i do this 2 much pop into rps say 1 comment and leave but if you would like i can be a evil galatic empire bent on the worlds destruction and be enemies with every peacful group?

Level 13
dose any1 want me 2 make a person for the solo purpose of making a war so you guys dont have 2 be all peacfule little green people

Level 10
lol I chose a race that allows me not to be the goody two shoes everyone else seems to be. the RP is all too happy It needs more negativity. lol I don't think people want to pick your races because it's not their own design. not their idea of technology, and they didn't get to start it. I know people who come up with epic ideas, and then ruin them. DX so i'm sticking with mine. I'll get the info stuff done soon for review. I think you'll like it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.