• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Future RP Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Ion warp drive and teleportation, Energy and chemical, halo videos and other such device that survived. They can keep their energy from being taking form less then extremely powerful matter conversion

Level 23
they would have to siphon energy from devices to feed themselves, but their pure energy would still diminish as they aged, being siphoned into the air like water evaporating off an object. And due to the energy differences, they can't lengthen their own lives by draining objects. So really, their race would be slowly dying off anyways, as they split their energies with each generation D: Now, if they had a device that could generate the energy required to create the "body" of their kind, and the ability to put some of their own energy to give the "body" sentience (better than just being energy), then they should be able to create life :p But as it is, with their race diminished, they would likely have lost the devices capable of making the new bodies :/ They need to find a way to adapt sentience to other energy forms :p

Level 8
Stuff about my character:

Ship: MiG 273 MK 3 (Soviet built. Cheap, effective and reliable) Pic: http://www.aific.com/graphics/3d/spaceship.jpg (Just imagine the body a little bigger, and the view screen smaller. Meant to be a 4 man ship.

Weapons: Desert Eagle MK 17 V2 (Powerfull, small, and better than MK 17 V1), Colt M19 (An upgrade of the Colt M14 rifle. Semi-auto, strong, 7.62MM bullets). Both guns fire bullets.

Appearance: Caucasian, black hair, hazel eyes. Wheres any clothing (doesn't care about fashion), and his robe is like the one Obi Wan wears on Star Wars ep4.

Level 10
Race
Name: Luminoth
Home Planet: Aeolia
Controlled Planets: out of 8 planets, the Luminoth control the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th planets of their solar system and cannot keep control of the 1st, 6th, 7th, and 8th planets because of environmental conditions. There is no asteroid belt of any kind and two comets come close to the outer rim of the system.
Life Span: Unknown
Government: led by the Aeolis Council”
Leader: J-akl
Description: Sentient, humanoid moths. What’s to say? They are kind of like the Chozo.
Other/History: Their home planet was destroyed when a meteor caused massive volcanic activity. That activity split the planet into pieces and the pieces drifted apart. The Luminoth escaped with what they could grab, including pets, native animals, plants, possessions, and all of their history. They flew out into space to find a new home, a new planet to call theirs. They searched for a similar planet, one that could provide for them and the animals and plants they brought with them. They happened to find on years later in a distant solar system towards the center of their galaxy (in between the edge and the center, not the center of the galaxy itself).

Character
Name: M-ARA
Race: Luminoth
Description/Appearance: He looks like any other Luminoth, but has a specialized suit that enables him to have a sort of morph ball form which includes spikes that come out in combat, and disappear in small tunnels, an echo visor that enables him to see sound waves, an x-ray visor that shows him invisible units and/or devices. He has a small cannon that switches out with a space pirate “Power Trooper” blade. The small cannon is not an arm cannon, but has a normal power shot, and a more powerful beam that uses a special type of energy, but has a much greater kick. The gun can charge the beams for a larger shot, but is slower than the normal shots.
Background/Other: Born on the new planet, M-ARA was trained to be a great warrior. He has blue coloring, instead of the normal orange or red colors the Luminoth have. After an incident with wild creatures attacking a small caravan, he decided that he wanted to join the protection force, but later changed his mind to the military forces in space. He was a brilliant student and quickly rose to captain. A few years (and a couple promotions), later, he gained the position of commander and now commands a fleet. He rarely uses that fleet and prefers to command one ship, as it is easier to keep track of and protect. He has made friends with a number of Chozo, but has had problems with getting through their defenses for visits and business.
Pet: A sort of cat creature with leaf-like features on its mane and tail. M-ARA keeps one as a pet and named it Shasta. It is a lovable creature and will stay out of the way when needed. It understands most of what one says, but cannot speak. It’s only form of communication is that a cat would use, accept it doesn’t scratch stuff. It lives a simplistic life, only requiring food, water, bed, and attention (and the obvious bathroom stuff).
http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/97/94/42/shasta10.jpg

Last edited:
Level 8
Hey, am I the only person here who decided to play an outcast character?

EDIT: I suppose so.

Last edited:
Level 10
lol I bet you did. XD I'm a little surprised you did so, but hey, in Order of RP, I accidentally killed Misha's character (he didn't really tell us that it was him, so I deleted the post.) and he wanted to kill me. He never actually chased me, but he held a grudge for a long time. and during that "chase (XD)" i beasically became an outlaw untill i gained a fleet. XD

Level 23
sacrid... you haven't met the Chozo. So don't instantly ally yourself with me -.- And the Chozo homeworld is millions of lightyears away, in a completly different galaxy (get as far away from them as possible is what the Black Sun Corporation did when the planet fell into chaos). So, you can't ally yourself with me. That means no hybrid suit or Chozo tech or abilities. No Chozo friends either. Just your own stuff >_>

Level 8
I mean, really. My character is an outcast because she helped OTHER outcasts, and now she's the only one in this galaxy.

Level 8
im an outcast. and I was already in the rp. I just simply revealed a little more to kinda help explain a few things

Level 10
Fine, i'll change it, but I recall you saying we'd be allies. and not, we wold't be millions of lightyears away, the Luminoth moved systems. also, you shouldn't have an empire tha basically covers a quadrant, that's too much for one race to control, and it basically makes sure people won't want to be around you cause you'd want to keep them out and shoot them. You want to do it to me in RP, so don't use the same lame empire. please, pick something smaller.
The ONLY one in the galaxy? lol that's a large large place, you know. I'd say solar system, but I know you mean a larger area than that. XD and there is a lot of room between systems. lol

Level 19
Unless you might want to make it like a quarter Magic, quarter Machines, quarter Medieval and quarter Monster(Fantasy) style...

Level 23
Fine, i'll change it, but I recall you saying we'd be allies. and not, we wold't be millions of lightyears away, the Luminoth moved systems. also, you shouldn't have an empire tha basically covers a quadrant, that's too much for one race to control, and it basically makes sure people won't want to be around you cause you'd want to keep them out and shoot them. You want to do it to me in RP, so don't use the same lame empire. please, pick something smaller.
The ONLY one in the galaxy? lol that's a large large place, you know. I'd say solar system, but I know you mean a larger area than that. XD and there is a lot of room between systems. lol

... Chozo homeworld is in a different Galaxy. Black Sun Corp. fled out of any political control or influence that the home system might hold. The home world was thrown into political chaos, which could have ended the Chozo race. But moving to a new galaxy, a new beginning, helps make sure the Chozo survive if their homesystem fell. No one knows what the status of the homeworld is though...

Level 10
so, we are all in the same galaxy, because if we weren't, it would take many hundreds of years for the ships to go inbetween at maximum warp. The Luminoth had to move, so they would probably be nearby the Chozo, however, you still should not have that empire that basically takes half of a quadrant. that's too much for one person to control.

Level 2
Name: Draco. Gender: Male. Race:Draconian Homeworld:Dracionalta worlds: Dracionalta2 Dacionalta3 Dracionalta4. Discription: Wears a black cloak covering my entire body, under the cloak my skin is scaled like a dragon's skin and is blood red. I have horns sticking out of the back of my head with armor covering my entire body underneath, and a blade that can shoot lazers out of it's tip hidden under my cloak. History: 500th son of the draconian queen Janal, fighting all thos who treat the Draconian worlds while all others who are not a treat are welcome to visit. The Draconians have became allies with tons of races and enemys to tons more.

Level 23
all your planets are your homeworld but with numbers attached? D: You need to space it out a bit. The history of your race, the political structure, and other important info D:

Follow this format D:

Name:
Home Planet:
Controlled Planets:
Life Span:
Govenrment:
Leader:
Description:
Other/History:
All new Characters MUST use this layout (Any extra is optional but you can do it):
Name:
Race:
Description/Apperance:
Background/Other:

That way, you can keep it organized, and you actually strengthen your charecter as part of a race. Not just a numbered child of a queen... Might also want to give some personal history of the charecter...

Level 10
Well, it's kindof like the Chozo, or Vasudans (freespace 2). The ships have beams, flak, laser cannon, and anti fighter beams. My flagship, has the beam cannons and flak, but replaced the laser turrets with railguns (they shoot lasers, not bullets or anything like that). http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/97/94/42/lumino10.jpg My ship is the Aurora. It's a destroyer, about 3/4 the size of var's juggernaught. It's meant for battles and exploration.

Level 10
pulse laser gun? ummm, don't know what you mean. anyways, my railguns are basically chainguns, or gatling guns that shoot lasers instead of bullets. does that make sence? however, the guns are inside the ship, so they don't get blown off or scraped off. XD there is a shield covering that keeps things from hitting the gun directly. These are all automated.

Level 8
Pulse laser gun = Laser gun that shoots WAAAAAAAY faster, at a cost of damage. They're better that regular lasers. And yeah, the Gatling gun makes sense... why not just call it that? Naming it a railgun would... well, that *points four posts upward*.

Level 8
Yeah, a single shot does more damage per shot, true, but the pulse guns have higher rates of fire, which sometimes means they do more damage than the single shot guns.
I.E. 30 dps (damage per shot), 78 shots per 5 sec = 2340 damage per 5 sec.
375 dps, 1 shots per 5 sec = 375 damage per 5 sec.
650 dps, .7 shots per 5 sec = 455 damage per 5 sec.

Level 10
ummm lol? I'm glad you didn't say you could make weapons out of thin air (nanobots form them or something). DarkIron Dwarf did that in the Order of RP and it got annoying, cause he'd just cough up a grenade and boom. He respawns as a cclone that is made upon his death. (did that 3 times at least)

Level 14
Name: Gromics
Home Planet: F-45 (DRECK) Destroyed
Controlled Planets: Many
Life Span: Immortal
Govenrment:Dictatorship
Leader: Freck
Description: There almost the same as Holis except their black hole energy
Other/History: On the day 456.67657.678, Freck was a holis scientist before he and 9 others suffered a fate that turned them in to black holes. They swapned on a planet in a gravity pouch. There they started war that changed them into evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.