• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Future RP Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
well, I'm not a little green guy :p My race have brown, red, gray, white, and several other colored feathers. :D We're Chozo :3 (just in appearance to the ones from the Metroid Series. In name and physical design only. Other than that, it's all me. Has a nice human touch to their tech :p)

Level 14
Well then I am going to rp three characters so expect them soon and expect to have your hopes and dreams crushed under relentless waves of people bent on your extinction!

Level 14
If you read my races you could probably pick out a reason. The wolf/dog men are warlike so if you angered them they might be short tempered and attack (This is a maybe on attack) and the tenticled faced horde like guys (wow I wish I wasn't to lazy to look up the real names I came up for them. I seemed to have forgotten) are hell bent of exterminating every being in the universe. Also I am planning on making another race that is kind of the really, really big badguy.

Level 14
Yes there face is like a faceless one's face. What I can't use some model in a previous work of fiction and put my own lore into them is varsaigan the only one that can do that? :D

Level 4
yo, i saw this and i like wat i see, im just gonna pop in, i read the conversation so far, and can i pitch a race idea?:mwahaha:

ok this pretty balanced out

The Vile Hand
the vile hand is a band of human betryayers whom have befriended several enemy races (i dunno wat races to name, tell me which page to check)
the vile hand specializes int their ressurection "potion" as they refer to it, and usually only their race can use, it but some lucky merchants can find it in strange plants called Tarak, the ressurection potion can keep the brain alive for 15 minutes, which may let a medic patch up the wounds on the body
They also are famous for their "assassins" whom wear black light armor, black warps around their head to conceil their identity, and have retractable blade son thjeir wrists, they are the mass of their army, for they Vile Hand is a very stealth based army, but hey also have, very rare, "Slashers" whom carry heavier armor and gun down enemys while they are terrorized and confused by assassins. thought some friendly fire takes place, the vile hand has many vicories becaus of that tactic, their weakness is large dmnge artillery, if caught off guard, entire regiments can fall... the vile hand depends on a rescoure call Bluedusk, wich is a crystal found on about half the mines in the galaxy, but most mines are owned by the enemy races oof the Vile Hand

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 23
sorry, I realize the WC universe's god is named Cthune and the name originated from Cthulu :p The Forgotten Ones could be the spawn of Cthun (he himself is pretty ugly D:)

Orc, interesting... very interesting. But I have to question one thing... HALF the mines in the universe?!?!??! my race hasn't even explored 1/4 the universe! Plus, we have to keep the other races in mind. Besides, why is Bluedusk on hald of all mines? D: I would think that with it being a crystal, it would be rare. They would be best found on volcanic planets where a specific chain of events create the special components of the crystal, as well as color, that allows it to have the rezzing effect. :/

I don't have a problem with the race. Infact, I look forward to sicking my fleet on their planets >:3 *mwahahahahhaa >:D*

Level 35
Hmmn...Crystals that facilitate cellular revitalization and rejuvenation even in dead or dying body parts, allowing the spirit of a person to re-enter (if it wills) said rejuvenated body...

The Laminari might find these useful for repairing their biological ships...

(Since we don't care much of death, our spirits are our being, not our bodies, freely we roam between the realms of death and life)

Level 8
Crystal or not, it still is pretty common, it seems. I suppose your race has a lot of casualties, and often?

Level 14
I don't like it. It seems kinda sloppy and if the bluedust was that common wouldn't everyone have it and which case we would all be reviving peoples brains for 15 minutes. And you give no info on there tech.

Level 35
Bluedust could be the particles gathered from certain sorts of dead, or dying stars, deep in the central parts of the galaxy, where things are exceedingly dangerous, and perilous conditions are abundant.

Rare types of stars, that only die every so often (stars live for a long time afterall) with only a little bit of the Bluedust that comes from such things, found only in certain parts of the galaxy, where radiation, black holes, terrible solar winds, and etc, are a vicious obstacle course for any seeker of the dust.

Level 23
now THAT is a better way to have the material. Thanks Elenai! :D

Besides, having the stuff on half of all mines without the epic risks that would be encountered to acquire the materials for whatever uses you have. In short, how can 1 group have all that materials, and have about half of all the mines in the universe? It would mean they could rez people forever! Now that, in a way, would be godmodding. Undead assassins, eh?

Level 14
Name: Holis Spawn
Home Planet: None
Controlled Planets:None
Life Span: 100 years per life
Govenrment: autarchy
Leader: Drion
Description: Wolf with a humanoid features and walk on hind legs.
Other/History: Drion Left the loss of his races so he creates the Holis Spawn to fill the void of the lost. They can talk any languages and translate any text. They are smart and not really strong and fast. They serve as Dilomats, Scientists and Artists. They Have been given the ability to have more than one life but that ability is activated by drinking a melted Gold, Copper, and Sliver mixture.

Level 13
My Race

Name: Void Walkers
Home Planet: N/A
Controlled Planets: N/A
Life Span: 1-?
Government: Monarchy
Leader: Lord Apocalypse
Ships : Void Walkers ships are built for destroying they have large cannons equipped on the sides built for long range shots and they also have a vary strong hyperdrive but the cool down is vary long and i mean long like 1 year long they use these hyperdrives to blast off to other galaxy
Description: The Void Walkers wear robotic armor designed to withstand different environments they have energy shield that keep them from meting harmed and some have bin upgraded for different things like heavy armor and stealth armor these armors run off the power of a thing called Void Energy
Other/History: There is not much know about the Void Walkers they came through a Worm Hole one day and are now in the galaxy wanting to conquer and rule the galaxy these people live in they are know to bring destruction and death from were they come and when they leave the place they came from there is nothing left in the galaxy nothing the reason y there is nothing left in the galaxy they feed off the power of the planets and when the planets are all dust they destroy the sun's in the galaxy making thousands of black holes leaving the galaxy's empty voids
Weapons : The Void walkers use either Biotic weaponry or large rifle like guns that shoot a green beam burning anything it touches
Defensive : The Void walkers use shields for there armor it is vary tough and to power it requires the energy from the organic life forms around it and these shields are also what powers there suit for 50 % of the energy goes to the life suit which they wear under there armor

PS you will learn more about how my race produces things

And my Character

Name: Lord Apocalypse
Race: Void Walkers
Description/Apperance: he is a tall looking fellow around 11 feet tall hes wears a black armor with a red cap on the back hes bulky and when he stomps his strength crushes the floor leaving a 2 foot deep hole
Background/Other: Apocalypse is his nickname no 1 knows what he is or how he came to be all that his history has is of death and destruction

Do you mind if i make 2 other characters they are my generals/royal guard?

Last edited:
Level 13
lol wait till you know how they live thought if it gets approved my race is going 2 come out of a a wormhole and with a large force and then broadcast a galactic speech.

PS im planning on drawing a appearance for my character and maybe a ship 2.

Level 13
lol im gonna be using biotic weapons for my character there much funner but he will use 1 gun thought or 2 revolver like guns i cant pick which 1 i want yet.

Level 14
Yet another race thats given us no information on there ships or etc. Its ok but let again seems a little under made. What do everyone else think.
Also love my race will kick yours ass in evilness.
And sol. Look above as well. Also sol my race is wolf like men :(.

Level 23
Okay, let me say this: I don't care how simple you make your character, however, if you create a race, make its discription longer than a few sentences... These races are also supposed to be playable by other people, if you can't make a decent race discription, then, either join as another race, and ask the creator of that race about things you might want to know, or just don't join at all...

Level 13
lol it may but im just getting bored is all with finishing my rp.

o ya and PS if you wanted more info ill update it i was gonna make it so you learn later about what they do and shit but ill go update.

Level 23
yes, well, we need the info so we can make sure no player god mods. This way, we can make sure you maintain your race profile. Its a pain trying to prove to others that someone is godmodding if they only give an appearance of their race, and nothing more. :/ Besides, our characters and races will learn the other aspects of your race eventually, even if the players know them. (Though its hard to remember everyone's details. It becomes a blur :p But, we shall sort it out :p)

Level 14
Name: Heilis
Home Planet: None
Controlled Planets:None
Life Span: 2000
Govenrment: autarchy
Leader: Drion
Description: Tall, Lean, Grey humanoids with no hair
Other/History: Drion Left the loss of his races so he creates the Holis Spawn to fill the void of the lost. They can talk any languages and translate any text. They are smart and not really strong and fast. They serve as Dilomats, Scientists and Artists. They have Ships that have no weapons.

wallpaper_firefly_serenity_1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.