• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Future RP Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
erm. more than ripped from a book. Its the Norse gods and everything. Odin was king of the gods. Midguard was heaven, and Niflhiem (which he called Niflhel) is hell. cant remember what Fenris was, but I remember it on a game.

Level 23
Fenris was a wolf that they raised from a pup. They forsaw Fenris' future and foresaw his destroying them at the World's End. Nonetheless, the raised him, taunting him while leaving him chained (and they wonder why he kills them XD). Eventually, having broken their chains several times, the Gods ordered the dwarves forge a new chain theat would hold back the great wolf. So, using the footsteps of a cat, beard of a lady, roots of the mountain, breath of a fish, a bear's sinew, and the spit of a bird, to create a silk chain. Fenris laughed when the gods presented it to him, but eventually, having always liked a challenge, accepted the binding. Making a deal to be released if he failed, he demanded one of the gods place a hand in his mouth. He tried his hardest to break the bindings, but failed, and bit off the hand when the Gods declined his freedom, moving him to an underground cell to be imprisoned for eternity (and this betrayal caused his hatred and rage, leading to the death of Odin :p). it is prophesized that at the End of the World, Fenris shall rise from his subterrainian prison, and ally with those against the Gods. Though, (unfortunately) Odin's son shall fight the wolf, and kill him by either stabbing him in the heart, or ripping his jaw off (D:) And that is the Legend of Fenris

Loki is Feris' father (identity crisis. He is the mother of an 8 legged horse Oo and sometimes takes the form of a salmon XD), but Fenris had two sons, Skoll, who chased the sun, and Hati, who chased the moon :p

Level 23
Gods are sometimes so odd, anyway, I'd say "NOT APROVED!" For the reason that it's human mythology, do something original please ^^, please don't use stuff that's already been used, you may use it as inspiration, but don't completely rip it off, and, your discription etc. was just a bit too short =/

Level 14
Name: Norihelm
Home Planet: Yasdrill ,(earth like world), distance from earth - 25. trillion Speed of light miles.
Controlled Planets: The Normelos Rim (asteroids)
Life Span: 200
Govenrment: 5 United Clans (Bohrson - leader, Tharson - war, Friyson - agriculture, Likoson - entertainment, Odhelmson - rest of the list.), Valhalla
Leaders: Odin Bohrson, Grod Tharson, Jouri Friyson, Tonien Likoson, Uranec Odhelmson.
Description: Humanoids war follow rules of war like a oath that can't be broken. There tall and buff with beards. They have long hair that breaded. They mature at 20.
Other/History: There based of the norse, their leader Odin Borson is wise and old. There tech is space age medieval. Their raiders are the most feared of all attack groups, but their a legend told to keep kid in line. Only 1 million year cycle do they wage war upon evil races. Their raid ships look like long boats with out the sail. Comandship. Attackship. They use ships with DFIWD (Dual Fusion Ion Warp Drive) and Shadow tech. One of their command ships scouted earth and the other planets. Norihelm attacks are unseen by other ships, by use shadow tech anything can't find them. The have the tech to build worlds but only if need, it's hooked up to their power source the Randolis (three negative ion rings revolving around a positive ball). The Randolis gives off neutral Ion radiation. Their tech level is near god level.

Yoell Tharson
Race: Norihelm
Description/Apperance: Tall and Buff, red hair, blue eyes, tan skin.
Background/Other: Son of Grod Tharson. One of the best at hunting. He is 20.

Last edited:
Level 23
Well, simply using legends and myth as an easy way out ain't going to work XD, First off, how far away are they from earth? Second off, what are their ways to travel? Third off, if they realy did visit earth a long time ago, note it in history ^^.

Level 14
I'm using journey man to help. It has 13 levels of tech World building is 12th level. Super science is the 13th level. And their out side invisible but any sort of detection device can't see it.

Level 14
I see you added a bit more information. I don't really like the almost godlike tech makes we think of push of the button and your planet is vaporized and such.

And you can't make your self where your are invisible to light hitting you. What your saying would bve more like you absorb the light and then trandfer it through your suit or whatever and then release it behind you.

Level 35
Near god level + non-defeatable stealth technology?

I disapprove.

You have to have some means of being flawed. The Laminari have (had) fortresses with enough firepower to burn the surface of a small world...that's just about as powerful as the weapons on this RP should get.

But I added the 'flaw' and made it to where the fortresses were rogue entities, so ancient, that they were falling into disrepair, and hidden in the vast nebulae like a kraken on the waves. A kraken who knew not the difference between friend, foe, or even their former masters the Laminari.

Stealth technology should not be undetectable, or non-defeatable, most of all for a viking race.

Even the Laminari must hide in nebulae to completely hide their scent.

Level 14
Name: Morgrim
Home Planet: Groius I , third spiral arm to the left
Controlled Planets: Groius system (3 planets)
Life Span: 5000 human years
Govenrment: triarchy
Leader: Gonis, Fonis, Honis
Description: Parasites that over your body. They look like a ant/snakes the size of a quarter. There are not that many. They need a host to survive.
Other/History: They are a evil species that take over worlds and make them selfs gods. They toke over Groius system and stoped for war prep. They keep slaves for various jobs. They visit earth to take slaves and hosts.
Ships:
Ha’tak-Class-Motherships
Tel'tak
Alkesh
DeathGlider

Level 23
Name: Morgrim
Home Planet: Groius I , third spiral arm to the left
Controlled Planets: Groius system (3 planets)
Life Span: 5000 human years
Govenrment: triarchy
Leader: Gonis, Fonis, Honis
Description: Parasites that over your body. They look like a ant/snakes the size of a quarter. There are not that many. They need a host to survive.
Other/History: They are a evil species that take over worlds and make them selfs gods. They toke over Groius system and stoped for war prep. They keep slaves for various jobs. They visit earth to take slaves and hosts.
Ships:
Ha’tak-Class-Motherships
Tel'tak
Alkesh
DeathGlider

ROFL!!! XD Goa'uld! :D

Edit: ....... Don't steal ships from Stargate -.- Make your own things. But don't take them from the Goa'uld -.-

EDIT: Seriously... if your going to make a race, don't take the ships from another series -.- Besides, I am a fan of that series and I know those ships' weaknesses. Now, adding in things that super enhance them won't justify your use of the ships, as the Goa'uld aren't in this RP -.-

Example, my race is the Chozo, from Metroid Prime. But, unlike the famous game series, they have more terran technology, a completly different mindset, different equipment (though they still ahve full body armored marines :p) and a completly different origin and history. My version is more warfaring than the Metroid Chozo, and as such, can be classified as a completly different species with the only similarity to the games being their bird-like features, and their name.

Level 23
..... going to mass engineer super weapons and instant growth crews from seeds you flick on the ground? Perhaps your little replicator armies for repair? (from Stargate...) Or even the destroyer that can easily withstand my flagship and planetcracker? D: ... I think you should come up with something COMPLETLY origional and fairer as you now have several players who won't ignore your attempts to slowly dominate us by getting us used to you moving through our territory "by accident" or cause you want to talk, or even as a shortcut...

Level 23
I love the Chozo, but since I liked their design a lot, and the name, I went with what I thought the Chozo would look like (based on a statue of them I made. Though even that one is a bit different, as far as feathers and real bird heads are concerned) But everything else is in my own image. Its just that there is no name for a avian race that could possibly pwn the name: Chozo. :p So really, mine is still very origional :p

Level 10
var, stop complaining about what happens in RP. The only reason that happened was because of everyone else becoming more powerful. YOu did it too, but DarkIron was the main reason.

anyways, I wouldn't take my ships (as I said to you, I'm not taking the Shivans or my Luinoth. I'm not taking my ships, just the technology. for example, beam cannons, shielding, transdimensional cloaking that allows me to go to other dimensions). I don't like using the same character in multiple RPs. I'd prefer to start fresh with my own planet. XD

Level 23
transdimensional cloak.... being able to send your ship into another direction and, supposing you know how far to go and have calculated the positions of ships, would be able to bypass all security around a planet, re-enter the dimmension, and commence your attack while the defense fleet would have to move towards you before engaging... By that time, you could have already sent troops down to the surface or destroyed planetary defenses as you sent troops down, with military bases destroyed D: If I had that tech, that's how I would be able to use it, so its not an exxageration of the use of the tech, sacrid :/ Just... this time... limit yourself please...

Level 14
Name: Holis
Home Planet: Holisa, Destroyed
Controlled Planets: Gromwire, on the fifth galaxy to the left.
Life Span: immortal, but only 10 are still around.
Government: Monarchy
Leader: Grom
Description: Humanoid energy beings that have high intellect. they like their humanoid form but can take any other form.
Other/History: Once the Holis had the most advance technology. They Protected the other races by helping them out. One day a equal race called the Gromics started a war with the minor race. Holis fought them so many others have a chance to escape. But Gromics made the world eater and destroyed Holisa. The 100 remaining Holis toke the world eater and a war so powerful that most of that galaxy got destroyed. Only 10 survived and raise an army of of the other surviving races to move and protect. But before they moved they found a Holis library and copy all the info and the hard drive of the last Holis comand ship. In do so 8 lost the ability to reproduce. Attack ships and the last Command ship.

Last edited:
Level 14
Once more the problem short comes up. Once more I ask what do yall think.

EDIT: Starting tomarrow I will be away from everything for about 5 days.

Last edited:
Level 23
sounds good :p I think this should work well :p

But I have to wonder... how does energy lose the ability to reproduce? XD (it'd be hard to clone them, as they are energy :p)

Edit: .... ROFL I found that same picture myself a few days ago XD (attack ship) I had been debating whether or not to make a simular concept for a futuristic game in the future :p (real game company :3)

Level 23
The RP is already running.

As for the energy race: If they're immortal, how can only 10 be left? =/, and reproduction for energy based creatures, could work exactly the same as with mass based creatures, though you just need to 'eat' energy instead of mass (Becouse, a human for example, can't create a child, without eating, becouse the mass of the child has to come from SOMEwhere, so reproducing isn't the problem.

Level 14
They reproduce by two Holis taking part of their energy and putting it together. And they are pure energy as long as the energy is there. Then they can die if there is a extreme energy converter (black hole).

Status
Not open for further replies.